Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2012, 12:25 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times

Advertisements

People that continue to deny that racism exist in America are delusional. It certainly does in pretty much all people, no matter the ethnicity. Most control it, some don't. Was it involved in the tragedy in Sanford? We don't know, hopefully a full investigation will determine all the facts including that. What is clear, the Law is bad and needs to be thrown out. The shooter should be incustody or house arrest until some determination can be made about charges or not. I don't think they even know where he is at this time. He could be anywhere, including out of Country.

Old 03-22-2012, 12:25 PM

6,897 posts, read 4,753,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
Maybe you should take you blinders of when racism exist, but why would you, its easy just to ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist.
You mean similar to how you ignore the problems in your own community?

Old 03-22-2012, 12:26 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,168,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
I didn't say Zimmerman was scared or a racist. What I said was that the only thing worst than a racist with a gun is a scared racist with a gun.

It's very interesting that folks automatically ascribed both labels to Zimmerman.
It's actually easy to assume that, since this forum concerns Trayvon, and Mr Zimmerman. If you were not referring to the subject of this forum, maybe you should start you own, instead of interjecting abject nonsense and references not associated with the topic at hand.

613 posts, read 760,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheNameOfGod View Post
I doubt Zimmerman would have shot him if the kid didn't attack him. People bringing racism into this are just conspiracy theorists with no evidence.
If the young man attacked Mr. Block Watch, Block Watch would still be wrong, because that block watching fool should not have been following the young man in the first place.

6,897 posts, read 4,753,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
If you can't see how - and it is obvious how they were treated badly - then you simply do not possess the will or capacity to understand.
Well then educate me.

Old 03-22-2012, 12:27 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,209,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
You mean similar to how you ignore the problems in your own community?
Or the way you ignore the problems in your own community?

60 posts, read 59,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
A ghetto is just a place in a city where poor people live. It's not race based. There are white "ghettos" (practically the entire Applachians region is a "ghetto") and Hispanic "ghettos" all over the country. The only reason they aren't called ghettos is b/c it's not Blacks living there.

Trust that whatever living conditions you associate w/ Black ghettos are found anywhere where poor Whites live.
You're arguing with somebody who obviously has limited education he'll never understand. I've moved on . Just like this NCN woman who cry's about Blacks voting for Obama but ignores the millions of Racist whites who WONT vote for him Only because he's black.

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times
Quote:
Look, every ghetto or what is considered a ghetto I have been near or driven through, has been predominately black. OTOH, how do we determine what a ghetto is? I mean, what qualifies as a ghetto.

Hmmmmm, if an area such as Chinatown which consist of mainly chinese is called what? What about area with all mexicans? I guess the jewish areas dare not be called "ghetto" either. Enclaves were the wealthy live are called what? From your limited travel expenses to your miniscule thinking process you have come up with the assinine fact that only blacks live in ghettos, come to think of it what were you doing in the so-called ghetto anyway? Were you looking for drugs or hookers?

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Which one are you?
Don't include me in your games charlie.

3,078 posts, read 4,376,187 times
Quote:
How where they treated badly, I don't see it.
You don't see it? You really don't see it?

Their kid went to the local convenience store to buy refreshments and was gunned down on the way home.

The cops know exactly who the gunman is but wilfully do not arrest anyone. I get that there may be legal subtleties that prevent the cops from making an arrest, but for parents who have just lost their son, it sounds like "bla bla bla self defense bla bla bla we did the right thing not arresting you son's killer." Do you honestly not see how they feel that the justice system has utterly failed them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies