Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2012, 08:15 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,913,366 times

Advertisements

Even making a page as Trayvon Martin to slander people being objective is a scumbag thing to do.

Way to honor a dude who hasn't been dead for a month. Just use it to pump your own selfish agenda.

Old 03-24-2012, 08:18 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,084,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Makes perfect sense. And also why he felt so bold to patrol like Mr. Big Shot around the complex.
This footage of Zimmerman just surfaced.

Observe and Report Skateboarder Scene - YouTube

Old 03-24-2012, 08:18 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,510,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Guess you don't have a clue what Neighborhood Watch means. He had no right to follow anyone. His job is to call 911 and report. Period. What don't you understand about the word "WATCH?"
I'll guess you've never read the words in Florida's syg or self defense laws.

Old 03-24-2012, 08:20 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadtrip75 View Post
Just curious, what do you call the $70 billion we spend on food stamps every year? Is $70 billion a "precious little" amount of money to you?

What about the almost $1 trillion we spend on Medicare and Medicaid each year? Are a trillion dollars a mere trifle to you?

I think you're severely disrespecting the charitable actions that our wealthy taxpayers bestow every year upon the less fortunate among us. Our country was VERY successful when none of these programs existed. They are not necessary to keep things moving. They are charity and nothing more. You should be thankful for them.
Betow??? Are we liviing in serdfdom times and is debtors prison up and running again? Your tone, attitude, outlook and choice of words is bizarre, but let's not get off this topic which is way more pressing at the moment.

Start your own troll thread or go kiss the feet of your Ayn Rand goddess statue.

Old 03-24-2012, 08:20 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,424,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyDay View Post
I'll make it simple.

When you follow someone, then hop out of your car and confront them about walking down the street for no reason, a confrontation can occur. It happens all the time.
I'm sorry you are drawing conclusions from an incomplete MSM narrative. Where has it been said that Zimmerman not only left the car but confronted Trayvon? Zimmerman says he did leave the car but lost Trayvon was heading back to car when Trayvon struck him from behind. The wounds police noted on the police report support this story.

Quote:
However, what about Trayvon made Zimmerman suspicious?
Zimmerman was very involved in the neighborhood and knew most of the neighbors. Trayvon didn't live there neither did his father. He was young and Black and fit the profile of previous suspects in burglary cases.

Quote:
Why wasn't it enough to 'observe and report'? Why did Zimmerman, who by all reports hadn't done a whole lot with his life to this point feel the need to play hero and confront a boy walking home?
His lifetime achievements are not important. However since you bring it up he had been successful in assisting police apprehending suspects. He should have just observed and report, that maybe what he was doing before as he say he was struck from behind by Trayvon. Still he is under no requirement to just observe and report he can confront Trayvon if he chooses.

Quote:
Hell, if I saw Zimmerman walking in MY neighborhood, he'd look suspicious, but I wouldn't confront the guy for no reason.
That's you there are 310 million people in this country everyone is different.

Quote:
So even if Trayvon struck first, so be it. It ends in a fistfight with assualt charges against Trayvon. But to basically be a P-A-B and pull a gun out on a guy that you should be able to fight is just wrong.
I agree with this I don't understand why Zimmerman couldn't have pistol whipped him or something. Still self defense laws as I interpret them, and this has nothing to do with stand your ground laws, lethal force can be used if one is being beaten especially in the face. Folks have been killed by fists alone before.

On this basis I don't think Zimmerman will be charged with anything. Maybe the grand jury will indict.

Old 03-24-2012, 08:21 AM

9,008 posts, read 13,844,162 times
To all blacks in Florida:Get the hell out.
Its not safe for you guys down there.

Old 03-24-2012, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travon Martin Again View Post
Notice that all my post are gone and I have been banned for life. Apprently whoever runs this thing cannot deal with the truth. I did not inslut anybody here and I did not try to provoke anybody. I guess though in AmeriKKKa that is never good enough. It will get you killed on the street and in here. Banned for life?? Yes I am. Forever.
Mimicking the dead will do that.

Old 03-24-2012, 08:24 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,510,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travon Martin Again View Post
Notice that all my post are gone and I have been banned for life. Apprently whoever runs this thing cannot deal with the truth. I did not inslut anybody here and I did not try to provoke anybody. I guess though in AmeriKKKa that is never good enough. It will get you killed on the street and in here. Banned for life?? Yes I am. Forever.
Not everyone believes a dead person has access to a computer. Maybe you can post as 'hoodie' and tell us what happened using the 3rd person.

Old 03-24-2012, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
This footage of Zimmerman just surfaced.

Observe and Report Skateboarder Scene - YouTube
LOL, note some of the kids have hoodies.

Old 03-24-2012, 08:26 AM

32,113 posts, read 34,739,914 times
The Consitution says that "an arrest shall be made only upon probable cause."

The police had probable cause to arrest Zimmerman in light of a weapon and a dead body at his feet.

The "Stand Your Ground" statute has no relevance until trial.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies