Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2012, 12:48 PM

5,266 posts, read 8,751,302 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Human beings are more educated and aware than broad supremacists and the moronic blind who supports their propaganda.
Were you a homeskooler?

Old 03-23-2012, 12:50 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,018,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personwhoisaperson View Post
Why when people call out liberal feminists do they either not answer or deflect?

By "call out" don't you mean "attack?" I've never seen a poster say "As a feminist, do you think...?" It's all about "feminazi," "man-hater," "hairy legs"
and "wanting special rights."

Why do they only stick up for women who agree with them instead of for all women when the claim to speak for all women?
And men are different, how? Women do not have a hive-mentality; we're individuals with things that make us different from one another, and things that make us alike. Even good friends don't agree 100% of the time, so why should we be expected to support women here who, sadly, mistake
belittling others as "equality with men?" They try to outdo men in terms of attacking women who have different beliefs in some cases. In every other species, the male is endowed with plumage, special calls or certain traits to appeal to a mate. Only humans force the female of the species to surgically alter their bodies, put harsh chemicals on their hair and dress like hookers to appeal to men. No wonder the world's so screwed up.

Old 03-23-2012, 12:57 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,292,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistyriverranch View Post
Were you a homeskooler?
No,he however should have been born in han era china,as he would have fit in quite well with his archaic views on gender.

Old 03-23-2012, 12:58 PM

5,266 posts, read 8,751,302 times
Quote:
Unfortunately, there's a lot of major differences between humans and chicks. The reason the world is screwed up because it had so many groups that came with with an ideology and people start supporting them. The humans start to diss their own kind by catering to these groups. And there's a lot of chicks who attack humans who don't agree with their ideology.
Ohhhhkay. This is one of those posters that you step carefully away from.

Old 03-23-2012, 01:04 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,018,668 times
Quote:
Unfortunately, there's a lot of major differences between humans and chicks. The reason the world is screwed up because it had so many groups that came with with an ideology and people start supporting them. The humans start to diss their own kind by catering to these groups. And there's a lot of chicks who attack humans who don't agree with their ideology.

Might I suggest that you leave the coop and go meet some women? Leave the chicks to the hens.

Old 03-23-2012, 01:08 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,292,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
Might I suggest that you leave the coop and go meet some women? Leave the chicks to the hens.
You know i just can imagine he might have issues meeting women who actually don't sit around at laugh at his 'inadequacies' in life .

Old 03-23-2012, 01:40 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,881,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
I appreciate what you're attempting to do here, but allow me to just say...NOOOOO! Don't sic this cretin on unsuspecting women! Leave him in his cage. The women in his vicinity will be eternally thankful.

Old 03-23-2012, 02:03 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,986,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Is that a new brand? Surely spelling is not *that* hard for such a simple word!
So you agree with me, since the only thing you have as a rebuttal is a comment on my typo/spelling?

Saul would be proud....

Old 03-23-2012, 02:04 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,139,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
You are aware that Franklin Roosevelt proposed drafting nurses in his 1945 SOTU message and that the nurses selective service act was passed by congress, yes? The only reason nurses weren't drafted then was the war in Europe ended in April and some nurses were reassigned to the Pacific front. If we had invaded Japan, which was the plan, nurses would likely have been drafted. At the time, the nursing profession was approximately 99.99% female; it's still at least 90% female. When I found that all these laws "protecting" women didn't apply when it was inconvenient, e.g. laws against women working at night, except for nurses, it sped up my conversion to feminism. This was in the late 60s when I was a nursing student in college.
I'm a bit of a WWII history buff, and I did not know that! Thanks for that little tidbit o' history.

Old 03-23-2012, 02:04 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,986,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
A politician is not what I would use as a representative example.
Ah yes, don't like the answer, so the "rules" get changed.

Woman - check.
Feminist - check.
Whiner - check.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies