Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you wear the shirt?
Yes 15 25.00%
No 41 68.33%
Not sure 4 6.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 11:59 AM

4,320 posts, read 4,791,978 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Do you have a photo of his bloody face??
You don't ??? Wow!!

That is amazing!!

Old 03-26-2012, 12:00 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,787,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
You don't ??? Wow!!

That is amazing!!
I didn't make the claim, you did. Back it up with a photo.

Old 03-26-2012, 12:00 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,943,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Zimmerman's back was wet. Zimmerman had a bloody face!!
According to the police report filed by an inept police department. Not even a cell phone picture or anything? How is there zero forensic evidence in a shooting case? How?

Old 03-26-2012, 12:01 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,573,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
I have seen the articles. I think the kid is full of crap and until I see evidence to the contrary I will stick with that.

No witnesses. No suspects. Gas can left behind (any prints)? Nothing but the word of the kid. Not much of a story here until some more facts are brought out.

In the case of Trayvon Martin there was an opportunity for the cops to do their jobs and they half assed it. Maybe he did attack him and maybe he didn't. Who knows but know thanks to shoddy police work we really won't know.
Unbelievable. This case is clearly a hate crime against a white innocent, so you refuse to believe it because it doesn't fit your narrative that blacks are always the victims. Disgusting. There is plenty of evidence, they will have fingerprints and get these punks eventually. The evidence includes his burns and hospital records and the 911 call. The neighbors are probably too scared to say they what they witnessed, if anything. Can't blame them.

Teenagers poured gasoline on boy walking home from school and set him on fire: cops* - NY Daily News

maybe this is the solution, separation!

Kansasmom09:28 AM
Mar 25, 2012
I live in KC - I wouldn't send a "white boy" to HS at East in KC even if someone gave me a million dollars. It's an all black school in a worst part of town. It would NOT be safe and I can totally see this happening there. But, I can tell you if a "white boy" set the "black boy" on fire - all hell would break lose and Al Sharpton would be here calling for justice.

Read more: Teenagers poured gasoline on boy walking home from school and set him on fire: cops* - NY Daily News

Old 03-26-2012, 12:01 PM

210 posts, read 381,499 times
This is déjà vu all over. Like Casey Anthony, Zimmerman is being tried, convicted and executed in the court of public opinion. And like Anthony, if Zimmerman is brought to trial, will be found innocent.

Old 03-26-2012, 12:03 PM

10,449 posts, read 12,470,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big George View Post
You have absolutely no proof of that, do you? And I mean other than your strongly held opinions.

By the way, on Saturday afteUrnoon a couple miles from where I live, a group of black teens hit a white kid in the face with a brick they threw at him. White kid was just riding his bike through the park. Why didn't that make national news? Shoot, it didn't even make headline news in the local paper.
I already mentioned I have relatives who show up on crime and disaster scenes, before the truth gets twisted by the media.

I already mentioned I know all deaths don't make the news.

Feel free to go back and read my posts.

Old 03-26-2012, 12:04 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,573,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pa Dutch View Post
This is déjà vu all over. Like Casey Anthony, Zimmerman is being tried, convicted and executed in the court of public opinion. And like Anthony, if Zimmerman is brought to trial, will be found innocent.
Perhaps he was the victim of an attack. I expect most of the evidence will point in that direction because of his injuries.

Old 03-26-2012, 12:10 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,212,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Unbelievable. This case is clearly a hate crime against a white innocent, so you refuse to believe it because it doesn't fit your narrative that blacks are always the victims. Disgusting. There is plenty of evidence, they will have fingerprints and get these punks eventually. The evidence includes his burns and hospital records and the 911 call. The neighbors are probably too scared to say they what they witnessed, if anything. Can't blame them.

Teenagers poured gasoline on boy walking home from school and set him on fire: cops* - NY Daily News

maybe this is the solution, separation!

Kansasmom09:28 AM
Mar 25, 2012
I live in KC - I wouldn't send a "white boy" to HS at East in KC even if someone gave me a million dollars. It's an all black school in a worst part of town. It would NOT be safe and I can totally see this happening there. But, I can tell you if a "white boy" set the "black boy" on fire - all hell would break lose and Al Sharpton would be here calling for justice.

Read more: Teenagers poured gasoline on boy walking home from school and set him on fire: cops* - NY Daily News
Where is a photo...just ONE that shows this hate crime victim? Usually that is the first thing they trot out. Where is it?

You have gasoline poured on you and are set on fire and you only suffer first degree burns and are treated and released from the hospital. And the boys go to your school, yet you haven't been able to identify them for an arrest. Yeah, right.

Old 03-26-2012, 12:10 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,601,093 times
this may have already been mentioned, too many posts here for me to check.

Trayvon suspended over marijuana - Breaking News - MiamiHerald.com

seems odd that this is only now coming out.

Old 03-26-2012, 12:11 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,791,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Perhaps he was the victim of an attack. I expect most of the evidence will point in that direction because of his injuries.

Exactly; It will all come out in the trial (if there is one).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies