Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you wear the shirt?
Yes 15 25.00%
No 41 68.33%
Not sure 4 6.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 12:02 AM

5,767 posts, read 5,022,932 times

Advertisements

And we wonder why this case reeks...

George Zimmerman has a retired Florida judge for a father that may have helped him stay out of jail on several occasions | Bossip

Old 03-29-2012, 12:04 AM

5,767 posts, read 5,022,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Nobody, knows. Only Zimmerman and Martin, and Martin can't speak. However, maybe you can explain this.

Video shows Zimmerman without blood, bruises - CBS News

This is the surveillance video

George Zimmerman on Police Surveillance | Video - ABC News

Nothing Zimmerman claims makes sense to me, especially after seeing this video. Just my opinion.

This may be the answer:

George Zimmerman has a retired Florida judge for a father that may have helped him stay out of jail on several occasions | Bossip

Old 03-29-2012, 12:15 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,294,279 times
[quote=Oleg Bach;23617477]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Recent pics of Trayvon before his death. Still looks very innocent looking to me.

Black families can be fine upstanding people...white trash can be rich...and not be upstanding...just because someone lives in a gated hood....and may have more money...does not make them superior. Nor does it give them the right to be crazy---which Zimmerman seemed to be...what a waste...of a life....Am sorry for using the term "white trash"--- but money does not buy class...so perhaps I will just say...dumb elite thinking white people....
Egads, what makes you think this Zimmerman was rich or that the gated community was a rich one. The gated community was described as a lower middle class place where all races lived.
Think apartments that at some point got converted to condos or townhomes.
Zimmerman did not seem to be crazy or he would not have all these black people coming forward to defend him.
I really know of no money regarding Zimmerman. Maybe his retired father would be who you are jealous of. He may have made money and be upper middle class.

I'm sorry, but my instinct is not to defend the "victim" in a situation where his parents start out with a PR offensive that includes baby photos and leave out his record of drug, theft and assault related juvenile delinquency.
It's one thing to put your best foot forward, and quite another to lie by omission.

Last edited by RCCCB; 03-29-2012 at 12:30 AM..

Old 03-29-2012, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I posted a link somewhere upthread that says he told the paramedics (or whoever) that he didn't need to go to the hospital. Now, three weeks later, he's claiming to have been grievously injured.
I'm sure the paramedics did check him out, clean him up and make sure he felt good enough to go to the police station.
He was several hours with the police, had a broken nose and I am sure the paramedics already gave a statement regarding any blood they had to wipe away.

Old 03-29-2012, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
This is not hoopla, it is exposing police corruption in America- something we need to take a good hard look at. If it was white on white or black on white or even purple on green doesn't matter. The bright light is shining right where it needs to be.
Nonsense, at the time there was no evidence to go forward with to prosecute Zimmerman on.
He may have at first talked with Trayvon, but he took off and was even reporting to 911 that he had run away before he came back and attacked Zimmerman, so there wasn't any stalking by Zimmerman, just an attack by Trayvon.

Old 03-29-2012, 12:27 AM

3,016 posts, read 3,916,002 times
One of the attorneys for Trayvon's family - her name is Jasmine Rand, is seriously hot. If I ever met her, I would lay down the Skydive Outlaw charm on her, and get her to do a tandem jump and then totally get her off.

Thats my only commentary on the case at this point.

Sky-O

Old 03-29-2012, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
One of the attorneys for Trayvon's family - her name is Jasmine Rand, is seriously hot. If I ever met her, I would lay down the Skydive Outlaw charm on her, and get her to do a tandem jump and then totally get her off.
Thats my only commentary on the case at this point.
Sky-O
I'm sure she would be VERY interested in a high wage earning go getter like yourself. :-)

Old 03-29-2012, 12:41 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,965,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Nonsense, at the time there was no evidence to go forward with to prosecute Zimmerman on.
He may have at first talked with Trayvon, but he took off and was even reporting to 911 that he had run away before he came back and attacked Zimmerman, so there wasn't any stalking by Zimmerman, just an attack by Trayvon.
This is according to George Zimmerman, who has every reason to lie. I was accidentally knocked down in a store, and the very first thing the paramedics did was check for head injuries. Zimmerman was not taken to a hospital but he claims his head was bashed into the ground over and over again. In the latest police video released, Zimmerman is walking around very steadily without assistance. I am not a police video expert, but I see no injuries at all, not even blood on his shirt. How can he say he was beaten so badly that he feared for his life?

I assume all of this will come out when there is a trial. However, Zimmerman should not be walking around free after shooting an unarmed teenager to death.

Old 03-29-2012, 12:55 AM

2,409 posts, read 3,045,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruin Rick View Post
No his job is NOT to "confront" people on the street minding their own business. He is not a police officer and has no right to detain or question anybody that he does not see in the act of a crime. His job is to WATCH which means observe and report. I hope to God some ******* tries that with me on a street after dark. They will be hauling me to the station and him to the morgue. I have a right to walk on any street at anytime and not be stalked or questioned. No, I am not interested in talking to you. Go about your business. When men I don't know approach me after dark, I assume my life is in imminet danger. That I may be robbed or killed.

Yeah good point. What the hell kind of country are we living in where some armed civillian can just start harassing people under the guise of "neighborhod watch"? I find this Zimmerman guy a compete and utter moron. Who knows what happened but the simple truth is if this idiot didn't have a gun on him both of these clowns would have gone home bloodied and bruised to live another day. Unfortunately some young punk 17 year old black teenager was shot dead. I'm a HUGE supporter of the 2nd Amendment but with like everything else these days in America there are too many f'ing idiots like Zimmerman who ruin a good thing. Way too many guns not only in the hands of criminals but in the hands of law abiding morons like Zimmerman. And these law abiding moronic gun owners are going to ruin it for the rest of it.

What's funny is anyone skilled in self defense, quick with a knife or a metal baton would have made mince meat out of the tubby slob before he would have gotten the chance to even think about pulling out his gun. That's what so many dumb gun owners and CCWers fail to realize. A real criminal who knows violence and knows how to fight.......well guys like Zimmerman wouldn't ever have a chance! Instead he throws a gun in his waist and goes out patrolling the streets of his neighborhood like some superhero picking a fight with the first "teenager" that looks suspicious.

This entire fiasco is disgusting and an utter distraction from the true problems we are facing in America. The last thing this country needs is another race war. One question I have is how do white people get throw under the bus here? This Zimmerman guy seems like your typical fat out of shape Latino not some caucasian? Maybe I"m missing something!

Old 03-29-2012, 12:57 AM

40 posts, read 33,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
If a black now beats Zimmerman to death, will it be classified as a hate crime or justice?
wtf are u trying to say?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies