Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2012, 09:08 AM

867 posts, read 500,329 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci View Post
It will once Romney takes the office of POTUS in 2013. Yep, things will change for the better in a big way in Janissary 2013.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2012, 09:12 AM

53,205 posts, read 34,974,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Theres that extra umph that was missing about the racist murderer cop. Wheres the evidence in this case? Oh not waiting for that this time huh?
you didn't see the video?

Old 04-06-2012, 09:15 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,874,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
you didn't see the video?
You mean the video full of very helpful and cheerful colored folks doing everything they can to help that poor disoriented man on the streets of Baltimore? That video? Yeah EC saw that video.

Old 04-06-2012, 09:19 AM

53,205 posts, read 34,974,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
You mean the video full of very helpful and cheerful colored folks doing everything they can to help that poor disoriented man on the streets of Baltimore? That video? Yeah EC saw that video.
yeah, that's the one.

so why is he squealing 'where's the evidence'?

Old 04-06-2012, 09:28 AM

20,742 posts, read 19,439,353 times
Quote:
Oh yeah thanks that also comes flying out. Those criminals should be in jail but I just wonder why those strong emotional words come out so frequently in these threads but not in others were the criminals are not black?

Already been handled and the answer is yes. I would be after them even more because I do not want the reputation. If I were in a white neighborhood in China, those chumps would be hog tied on the door step of the Supreme People's Court. I would be embarrassed and ashamed just as I am anytime Americans travel and act like idiots.

I don't expect all black people to act like that. However I am starting to expect black people to defend these actions or make some accusatory retaliation because it happens every time. On a thread were a black is on the receiving end of a lynching, I am not going to bring up that someone might have called one of them a cracker. That isn't the time or the place to do it.

Old 04-06-2012, 10:09 AM

13,186 posts, read 12,360,596 times
Quote:
No your point was to happily use the word you did. What I hate most about idiots like those in the video is that they make people like you so happy.
We all (blacks) know what CR was talking about and I'm sure that there are some whites that do as well.......I'm just giving him a benefit of a doubt since he did explain what he referencing

Last edited by simetime; 04-06-2012 at 10:26 AM..

Old 04-06-2012, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
It's on video homie, the faces of the savages are clear as day on video live for everyone to see while they perform their tribal assault on an innocent man. This is nothing like the other case you're babbling about but I wouldn't expect anything even close to logical thinking from someone like you anyway.

Why is it that you are very quick to label blacks as savages regardless of the situation? Relax! Don't get your sheets in a bunch!

Old 04-06-2012, 10:14 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,550,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Why is it that you are very quick to label blacks as savages regardless of the situation? Relax! Don't get your sheets in a bunch!
He also likes goons and animals yet those words are not used for others.

Old 04-06-2012, 10:17 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,476,834 times
He should have profiled

Old 04-06-2012, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Lesson my azz, you act as if this is normal behavior, and if it was me, there would have been several dead Negro's.These kids/adults act like animals and wonder why they cant get a job. It amazes me how some will even defend this behavior and refer to it as normal, this behavior is what gives blacks a bad name and is the sole reason why racism exists.

Chris Rock - Black People VS. *****z (Bring the Pain 1996) - YouTube

I can agree with you on some things but not the last one. Racism existed long before blacks could effectively defend themselves. Some of it is irrational fear of the unknown, some of it is media bias but the majority of it is handed down from generation to generation.

I do agree that these fools should be prosecuted under the fullest extent of the law (which they will) because past racism is no excuse for what they did. Now, after watching this video it does seem that he may have been "high" or "drunk" which would explain how he got into that situation in the first place. Mind you that is not an excuse for the attack but an answer to an earlier question. This would be the only reason that I think that this was not racially motivated since it could have happened to anyone, black or white who was not familiar to them in the same condition. I guess thats why they call it is a crime of opportunity
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies