Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 08:49 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Who claimed anyone was entitled to anything? It is simply curious that he is spending such a large amount of money keeping something secret that in all probability should be an asset. It makes no sense.
With the emails sent to me this past week about Obama, and to forward these letters on. More to little Obama then meets the eye.
He has more sectets then what we know!
I forwarded these letters to 500 people and to 4 people on here i correspond with, they thanked me. One guy on here said to me, i knew it.
Everyone i sent these letters to, they forwarded them and so on.

In less then a hours time, more then 60,000 people had read and sent them on.
Yes i trust this source, everything sent to me, so far as come to past.

Old 04-12-2012, 08:53 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,605,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
On November 16, 1990, Barack Obama, then president of the Harvard Law Review, published a letter in the Harvard Law Record, an independent Harvard Law School newspaper, championing affirmative action

Read more: Articles: Early Obama Letter Confirms Inability to Write
That only proves that the editor of the Harvard Law Record was a crappy editor. You have no way of knowing if those errors were there before or after Obama submitted the letter.

If you want to prove Obama didn't have command of English grammar, go through the articles in the Law Review from his tenure and assess them for his editing abilities.

Old 04-12-2012, 08:53 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Not if his records at Harvard indicate he was a foreign exchange student.
and being supported by Bill Ayers parents.

Old 04-12-2012, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
With the emails sent to me this past week about Obama, and to forward these letters on. More to little Obama then meets the eye.
I forwarded these letters to 500 people and to 4 people on here i correspond with, they thanked me. One guy on here said to me, i knew it.

Whatcha got?

Old 04-12-2012, 08:58 PM

60 posts, read 44,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post

If you want to prove Obama didn't have command of English grammar, go through the articles in the Law Review from his tenure and assess them for his editing abilities.
That's impossible since he is paying 200k so they can't be released. We can't see them to inspect. That is what the Fox news report stated and what this thread is about.

Old 04-12-2012, 08:59 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,134,706 times
Quote:
Another baseless allegation that birthers have never substantiated.

Old 04-12-2012, 09:00 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,633,814 times
Quote:
Yeah, that was a recent surprise that turned up.

Old 04-12-2012, 09:00 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,605,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post

Quote:
Whatcha got?

Old 04-12-2012, 09:01 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,134,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Yeah, that was a recent surprise that turned up.
Surprising because it's completely made up.

Old 04-12-2012, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
That only proves that the editor of the Harvard Law Record was a crappy editor. You have no way of knowing if those errors were there before or after Obama submitted the letter.

I've heard before that he can barely read n write. His speeches are all written for him, and posted on the teleprompter. Whoever writes them, sure does like that word "extraordinary". Drives me crazy, he uses it so much. Kind of like Hannity saying "don't let your heart be troubled" ..ick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies