Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 12:54 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,709,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheNameOfGod View Post

homosexuality is just wrong and most people grow up knowing this unless they've been brainwashed by the liberal media and their gay agenda.

what's correct about 2 men sleeping together? it's an abomination just like pedophilia or necrophilia.
. Thanks for the laugh.

Pray for me, won't you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2012, 07:04 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,056,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
ho! are all gay people born with no reproductive organs, or are they unable to use them. so they have to resort to using other body part as their reproductive organs!!! people with no legs has nothing to do with this at all!!
You're calling me a ho?
Really?
GTFO.

Old 05-03-2012, 07:05 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,056,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
you have not accepted your abnormality you did somthing about it! you went to a doctor good for you! now if only gay people would do as you did. and seek the advice of a doctor more gay people would be cure of that abnormality!!
Another profoundly ignorant comment.

Old 05-03-2012, 08:32 AM

33,594 posts, read 18,215,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DentalFloss View Post
No, it's not. Disliking homosexuality is a learned behavior, most likely from someone who believes in myths that have been proven false.

Sorry.
It is abnormal. The act itself is abnormal.

Old 05-03-2012, 08:44 AM

1,615 posts, read 2,577,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Let's just tell the truth here.

The word homophobe has no power at all. It is a buzz word invented by the gay community to say that there is something wrong with straight people who do not accept homosexuality as normal..

The gay agenda wants to of course use anything and inventing words to fit their agenda to promote gays. Even this thread to trying to make straight people who do not accept homosexuality as normal as saying they are really gay.. what a con . No power in that statement either. This thread is bogus beyond belief.

if you don't accept homosexuality as normal you have bigger issues. it's no different than not accepting grass as normal or trees as normal. who is you're protesting AGAINST? it couldn't be gay people like myself since i never chose to be gay in the first place. it's a bizarre thing to be opposed to reality. that pretty much makes you against God/ and or Nature... you know, the things that created homosexuality, trees, etc.

Old 05-03-2012, 08:45 AM

Quote:

it's abnormal for GAY PEOPLE? because to me it'd be abnormal to be heterosexual since i've never experienced it before... so i think what you really mean is for STRAIGHT people being gay is abnorma..like for white people being black is abnormal.

stupid reasoning on your part.. only able to see what's normal from what YOU are not OTHER people...

Old 05-03-2012, 08:47 AM

2,677 posts, read 2,620,666 times
Quote:
So what?

Old 05-03-2012, 10:03 AM

6,721 posts, read 5,210,598 times
Quote:
by your standard, lots of things are abnormal, left handedness, Red hair, downs syndrome, cerebral palsy, being bald, being a millionaire....

fyi, you don't have to hate everything that isn't exactly like you...

Old 05-03-2012, 11:11 AM

409 posts, read 254,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
by your standard, lots of things are abnormal, left handedness, Red hair, downs syndrome, cerebral palsy, being bald, being a millionaire....

fyi, you don't have to hate everything that isn't exactly like you...

But those people don't try to get special rights.

Old 05-03-2012, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheNameOfGod View Post
But those people don't try to get special rights.

neither do i and i'm gay, but if you're talking about EQUAL rights, yes they do and did try to get them, and now for the most part they have them and we still don't.

i find it very insulting that you're so bigotted that you think for ME having an equal right is 'special' because i'm so crappy i don't even deserve that.

dispicable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies