Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2012, 08:14 PM

30,069 posts, read 18,674,911 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by midatlantic12 View Post
I don't see how he can have any pictures of him being badly beaten. He's seen on camera at the police station like an hour or so after everything happened and looked perfectly fine. It's hard to believe someone could go from looking like a complete train wreck to looking perfectly fine in such a short period of time.

You do understand that those photos have been altered, don't you? NBC edited the photos of the back of his head.

Given that the liberal media alters information (including the 911 call), it should give EVERYONE (liberals included) a chill. When the "mainstream" media alters the facts to suit a particular political agenda, we have entered the first phases of a totalitarian regime, in which the facts can be "altered" to suit a political goal. Remember Dan Rather with Bush's military record?

Wake up- the marxist control the media. You should be very concerned whether you are a liberal or a conservative.

Old 04-18-2012, 08:18 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,539,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Wouldn't the police in conjunction with medical personnel have taken pictures of the injuries that Zimmerman incurred? Why would Zimmerman have to do this himself?

(I wasn't in the country when this whole thing went down so it's an honest question on my part.)
That is what should have happened but I didn't read any where that it did. Seems that the EMT cleaned him up and that was it. The poor thing got beat to a "bloody pulp" but didn't need to go to the ER.

Old 04-18-2012, 08:19 PM

32,076 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
You do understand that those photos have been altered, don't you? NBC edited the photos of the back of his head.

Given that the liberal media alters information (including the 911 call), it should give EVERYONE (liberals included) a chill. When the "mainstream" media alters the facts to suit a particular political agenda, we have entered the first phases of a totalitarian regime, in which the facts can be "altered" to suit a political goal. Remember Dan Rather with Bush's military record?

Wake up- the marxist control the media. You should be very concerned whether you are a liberal or a conservative.
I seriously doubt the video was altered. And as I remember Dan Rather got blasted and lost a lot of credibility for that.

Old 04-18-2012, 08:20 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,424,868 times
Well I don't feel like litigating this case, the judge is stepping down and the bond hearing happens on Friday I believe.

I do believe Zimmerman will get off because the evidence is simply not there but we'll see.

Old 04-18-2012, 08:21 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,539,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Have you been chosen for the jury? Are you the judge? Are you in any way connected to the case?

Yes, you're confused.

That's not to say I believe the pictures exist, but the simple minded fact that you haven't seen them is a non-issue.
He would have posted them when he was looking for donations.

Old 04-18-2012, 08:28 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,810,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post

Wrong! NBC fired someone for altering a recording of Zimmerman's call to the police. How things get twisted. I can provide a link. Can you?

Source: NBC producer fired for altering Zimmerman 911 call (http://examiner.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=31166 :source-nbc-producer-fired-for-altering-zimmerman-911-call&catid=35:ap-news&Itemid=56 - broken link)

Old 04-18-2012, 08:29 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,855,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by km22031 View Post
It will not matter if Zimmerman is proven to be innocent of murder when this is over. Someone in the black community will kill him anyway to make a name for themselves.
That didn't work out too well for the last member of the black community that tried to kill him.

Old 04-18-2012, 08:38 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Not just severe but a "bloody pulp"!
To the extent of his "wearing diapers for the rest of his life and being spoon fed by his brother".

Old 04-19-2012, 02:26 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,295,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by midatlantic12 View Post
I don't see how he can have any pictures of him being badly beaten. He's seen on camera at the police station like an hour or so after everything happened and looked perfectly fine. It's hard to believe someone could go from looking like a complete train wreck to looking perfectly fine in such a short period of time.

Also, if he has these "graphic pictures", why didn't he release them as soon as the case went national (over a month ago)? That would have been in his favor.
Zimmerman must have seen this Mark Wahlberg film

marky gettin it done - YouTube

Old 04-19-2012, 02:35 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,938,737 times
My only question is , how many of you were there and KNOW what happened? Does anybody know what the Sanford DA has or doesn't have as evidence against Zimmerman? Do any of you know what the defense has? Funny how all the keyboard attorneys come out on something like this. For myself, I will wait for the trial and see what is revealed. For my part, it could be murder, or it could be self defense. I simply don't know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies