Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2012, 12:38 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,412,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
Sure, provide that only and stop using your imagination of what happened. You have the finger pointed at conviction and all you spew is something called "hearsay" ever hear of that persecutor?
I don't "spew" anything. So why don't you give us your understanding of "hearsay." Do you know the difference between a prosecutor and a "persecutor"?

Old 06-06-2012, 12:50 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
If, in your opinion, she's an "amateur" after 26 years as a prosecutor, and trying 50-something homicide cases...what do you think qualifies someone to be considered "experienced"?
Probably, working for FOX News.

Old 06-06-2012, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Probably, working for FOX News.
Of course. Why didn't I think of that.

Old 06-06-2012, 01:04 PM

812 posts, read 595,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Again, justNancy's comment comes to mind. Since you can't figure out the point, here is the post that sparked this discussion.

The prosecutor (the Sate's Attorney) is already involved in politics, by virtue of having run for (and won) elective office!
O.k. Let me be more clear. Although you libs seem to have keen imaginations about the incident you can't seem to get your leg up over the box far enough to see that there are many offices to run for and one wouldn't really expect to benefit by running for a lower office and not much incentive to make outlandish turns by running for the same office so maybe just maybe politically incentivized in making a name , more than just a local or regional name ,to run for a higher office. At least u didn't ask me to correct my spelling the usual losers complaint.

Old 06-06-2012, 01:06 PM

Quote:
I don't "spew" anything. So why don't you give us your understanding of "hearsay." Do you know the difference between a prosecutor and a "persecutor"?
Definatly, and there are many persecutors here. So easily confused no wonder libs are so easily lined up and lock stepped.

Old 06-06-2012, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Definatly, and there are many persecutors here. So easily confused no wonder libs are so easily lined up and lock stepped.
Yet another "lib bashing" post.

Old 06-06-2012, 02:17 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,950,925 times
Quote:
Yet another "lib bashing" post.
Apparently when certain people have nothing substantive to say, they resort to some good old fashion lib bashing, in hopes that some of their lib hating buddies will join them. I don't see the killing of TM as a politial issue, but it has been made into one.

Old 06-06-2012, 02:21 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
O.k. Let me be more clear. Although you libs seem to have keen imaginations about the incident you can't seem to get your leg up over the box far enough to see that there are many offices to run for and one wouldn't really expect to benefit by running for a lower office and not much incentive to make outlandish turns by running for the same office so maybe just maybe politically incentivized in making a name , more than just a local or regional name ,to run for a higher office. At least u didn't ask me to correct my spelling the usual losers complaint.
This has nothing to do with the fact that you didn't seem to understand that the State's Attorney is already involved in politics. Most people start off with something small in politics, then go on to run for higher office.

Could you just once post without attacking someone? Just askin'.

Old 06-06-2012, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Apparently when certain people have nothing substantive to say, they resort to some good old fashion lib bashing, in hopes that some of their lib hating buddies will join them. I don't see the killing of TM as a politial issue, but it has been made into one.
Yes it has that is by and large whe we are discussing it now, the black kitty kats, Sharpton Jackson and the black representatives that showed up with their hysteria, Trayvon was hunted down like a rabid dog! Loses the effect by typing it as no one could say it like that idiot!

Old 06-06-2012, 03:05 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,018,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Or they talk to imaginary people, or mindlessly ramble on about race. The issue is whether or not Zimmerman's only choice was to kill Trayvon Martin, but the gun folks have relentlessly attacked Martin in the mistaken belief that people would blindly accept their characterization of him. That action, along with personal attacks, is truly not the way to win people over to your side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies