Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2012, 02:14 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,411,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
The police officer on the stand at the bail deal said he had two gashes on the back of the head. Neighbor had pictures of two gashes bleeding on his camera a couple minutes after the shot.
Probably was Zimmerman's head.
Also there was a report of the medical injuries given to the prosecution by doctors regarding Zimmerman.
The man who testified at the bail hearing was NOT a police officer. He was an investigator employed by the Office of the State Attorney. There is a DIFFERENCE.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:16 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,169,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Until that photo is 'verified,' who took it when, it has the same importance as the 'voice experts'--- zero.

I trust what the cop said in his report--- gz was bleeding from the nose and back of the head, appeared to have grass stains on clothes. For me, it's probable, not merely possible, not up to definite, that tm started the physical fight with a punch to the nose.
I still don't think TM punched GZ. I think possibly he turned around to confront the person following him and maybe shoved GZ and GZ fell backwards and if holding onto TM he might fall onto GZ and head butt GZ's nose OR he head butted GZ initially causing him to lose his balance and he fell back onto the pavement holding onto TM and once on top as they struggled GZ shot him. OR TM was startled by GZ who looked menacing and a struggle ensued with both falling to the ground and intentionally or unintentionally TM 's head hit GZ in the nose as they fell. OBVIOUSLY he did not punch him if no marks are on TM's hands but it doesn't rule out some agressive action occurring once on the ground. I think the defense and offense have alot of scenarios to think about.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
#1 The officer on the stand said there was no evidence that the voice was Trayvon Martin.
#2 The officer on the stand said there was lacerations to the back of the head of Zimmerman, there was powder burns from the gun showing close contact and so forth, all collaborating with Zimmerman.
#3 Officer on the stand says there was NO EVIDENCE that Zimmerman went after Martin after the 911 call. Closest thing to that for the prosecution was a renter in the complex who saw two unidentified shadows running by the rear window of their unit. (SHADOWS)...
Could have been from an Art Bell show...

The prosecutor's case was eviscerated at the bail hearing.

This is a show trial for two reasons, the woman bringing the case is up for election and they hope the blacks who are stirred up by Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, the New Black Panthers and others will calm down enough to not burn up their Section 8 rentals.
You don't know what the prosecutor's entire case is yet; how can you say it was eviscerated?

The testimony was at a BAIL hearing; it was not the trial. The man who testified at the bail hearing was NOT a police officer. He is an investigator with the State Attorney's Office. There is a difference between an "officer" and a State Attorney's investigator.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:19 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,285,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
Just speculating...I doubt TM punched Zimmerman....Head butt yes..but not with his hands. If holding Zimmerman's head to slam it against the street..again no marks on TM's hands. JUST SPECULATING how it might be possible not to see marks on TM's hands. As far as GZ punching himself in the nose or banging his own head hmmm that also could be the case. I know in the military soldiers have (but very rare) shot themselves in the foot to make a point so anything and everything is possible.
two reasons maybe.

#1. He was a very big kid.
#2. he died, the heart stopped and maybe there was no blood flow to the hands to leave things like bruising and swelling?

I don't exactly know or that it is inconsistent.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Does anyone know when he went to the doctor?

The video of him getting out of the police car was taken less than 45 minutes after he was "beaten to a bloody pulp" and one head bang away from having to be spoon fed for the rest of his life and he looks pretty darn good - getting out of the police car with ease, moving around comfortably, clothes clean.

So, had he seen anyone other than the EMT's at that point? When did he see a doctor and get this medical report we're hearing about?
I guess I never read where GZ was beaten to a bloody pulp or viciously beaten as many posts are saying. As an RN head wounds bleed profusely alot of the time but not always if superficial abrasions.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Exactly! I don't understand it because if my head was banged on the concrete like he said I would want to go to the hospital to make sure there is no concussion or internal bleeding.
Hate to be bringing out my nurse's hat but teenage boys that get into fights often hit their heads on surfaces or by another's hands and don't seek medical attention. They tend to shrug it off unless there are stitches needed or internal injuries. I worked in an ER and have volunteered over the years in high schools. I now do pediatrics

Old 04-24-2012, 02:24 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,427,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
So you actually think that he would lie in order not to **** off the majority of people that don't even live in the area. You amaze me by constantly proving how ignorant of the black community that you are. How do you know if it is not the only one that serves the black community and if it is would it matter what he says as long as it is the truth?
Lol I think you are not being truthful. He has a financial reason to embellish the truth or withhold it. If the prosecution was to call him to the witness stand he would be ripped to shreds.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiluha View Post
True, it could take the defense quite some time to review the State's evidence and decide how to proceed. I'd have to review the investigator's testimony about lack of certain evidence and if O'Mara's question to him was all inclusive. I think the bone of contention about the probable cause document is, even though it states that it does not contain all information, O'Mara (after reviewing evidence) may be able to show that the evidence they do have clearly did not support the charge. I believe that is why he included the 314.0 (n) rule in his motion.
Remind me what the 314.0 (n) rule is.

I was thinking about the talking heads out there who are claiming that the charging document is so lacking in re the probable cause affidavit. I would think that the State would want to include the minimum possible in order to charge the defendant, but, of course I could be wrong. I'm actully very defense oriented, so I'm not a big supporter of State Attorney, yet I just have this gut feeling that it's very unwise to underestimate them at any time.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:26 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,285,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
You don't know what the prosecutor's entire case is yet; how can you say it was eviscerated?

The testimony was at a BAIL hearing; it was not the trial. .
Under oath the officer working for the prosecution backed up Zimmerman, though they didn't want to.

The supposed case agaisnt Zimmerman has no legs.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:34 PM

1,765 posts, read 2,198,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Remind me what the 314.0 (n) rule is.

I was thinking about the talking heads out there who are claiming that the charging document is so lacking in re the probable cause affidavit. I would think that the State would want to include the minimum possible in order to charge the defendant, but, of course I could be wrong. I'm actully very defense oriented, so I'm not a big supporter of State Attorney, yet I just have this gut feeling that it's very unwise to underestimate them at any time.
Ditto

Pursuant to rule: 3.140 (n) Statement of Particulars. The court, on motion, shall order the prosecuting attorney to furnish a statement of particulars when the indictment or information on which the defendant is to be tried fails to inform the defendant of the particulars of the offense
sufficiently to enable the defendant to prepare a defense. The statement of particulars shall specify as definitely as possible the place, date, and all other material facts of the crime charged that are specifically requested and are known to the prosecuting attorney, including the names of persons intended to be defrauded. Reasonable doubts concerning the construction of this rule shall be resolved in favor of the defendant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies