Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 12:07 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,806,109 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyndsong71 View Post
I corrected it for you! You're welcome!
Further confirming the fact that being a RWNJ is a severe mental condition.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2012, 12:09 PM

1,187 posts, read 994,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Further confirming the fact that' being a RWNJ is a severe mental condition.
LOL! I think you're confirming my point perfectly! If you can't handle the truth, from sources that are always VERY left leaning, well... who's got the mental problem then? But keep trying to spin it the other way, this is fun!

Old 05-03-2012, 12:10 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,447,180 times
Quote:
As has been said already, "he's one of yours" and the GOP DID run him out of the party... but the dems did not. So.. spin atempt fail! LOL! But it's fun watching you try to keep going. The truth will set you free!
They don't want to acknowledge the truth or be set free. They fully enjoy those shackles around them and the "useful idiot" tattoo on their foreheads.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:12 PM

Quote:
LOL! I think you're confirming my point perfectly! If you can't handle the truth, from sources that are always VERY left leaning, well... who's got the mental problem then? But keep trying to spin it the other way, this is fun!
I know, the far right doesn't give a damn about facts, but trying to spin absolutely everything they can instead of manning up, and confirming this person that committed the massacre is a typical through and through GOP neo-nazi

Keep going on digging that hole, we're all getting a good laugh out of it!

Old 05-03-2012, 12:14 PM

Quote:
I know, the far right doesn't give a damn about facts, but trying to spin absolutely everything they can instead of manning up, and confirming this person that committed the massacre is a typical through and through GOP neo-nazi

The GOP kicked him out, did the DNC? Nope! They welcomed him with open arms!

Old 05-03-2012, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
The GOP kicked him out, did the DNC? Nope! They welcomed him with open arms!
Only once they started getting heat about it. The GOP well knew he was a neo nazi and loved it, as most of them are as well.

I guess the right wing nutcases don't understand what the word "Considering" means he never joined the democrats, or ever ran as one. Someone that is a life long republican and only was thinking about switching parties for the sole fact to troll and/or because he couldn't as a republican, doesn't make them something they are not.

We all know the GOP has strong ties to violence and neo-nazis, but keep squirming with the excuses, it's fantastic entertainment!

Old 05-03-2012, 12:19 PM

1,187 posts, read 994,873 times
Quote:

ROFL!! Yes, we all are just laughing our collective arses off.... we're not laughing with you though, honey!

He was a Democrat because the GOP ousted him. That's a verifiable fact. No spin needed from ME, because it's a fact.. however you want to ignore that fact because it doesn't support your opinions... much like most extremists (on either side), they throw away the facts that don't fit their agenda. But sorry, not gonna let you do that here. He may have been a GOP precinct committee person at one time, but he was ousted by the GOP because of his craziness. Then the Dems let him in! Sorry you don't like the facts, but they are still the facts.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:22 PM

Quote:
ROFL!! Yes, we all are just laughing our collective arses off.... we're not laughing with you though, honey!

He was a Democrat because the GOP ousted him. That's a verifiable fact. No spin needed from ME, because it's a fact.. however you want to ignore that fact because it doesn't support your opinions... much like most extremists (on either side), they throw away the facts that don't fit their agenda. But sorry, not gonna let you do that here. He may have been a GOP precinct committee person at one time, but he was ousted by the GOP because of his craziness. Then the Dems let him in! Sorry you don't like the facts, but they are still the facts.
LOL!!! more! more! Seriously, I'm in tears from laughing so hard right now

Old 05-03-2012, 12:24 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,948,920 times
Quote:
LOL!! The lengths the extreme right wing nutcases will go to spin a story to somehow "blame the other side" is astounding and pathetic at the same time.

Well John Wayne Gacy the famous serial killer was an active Democrat and was invited to the White house. Given special clearance to meet Mrs Carter.
Dumb ass Democrats. He killed at least 33 people.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Only once they started getting heat about it. The GOP well knew he was a neo nazi and loved it, as most of them are as well.

I guess the right wing nutcases don't understand what the word "Considering" means he never joined the democrats, or ever ran as one. Someone that is a life long republican and only was thinking about switching parties for the sole fact to troll and/or because he couldn't as a republican, doesn't make them something they are not.

We all know the GOP has strong ties to violence and neo-nazis, but keep squirming with the excuses, it's fantastic entertainment!
No, he actually DID switch parties. Did you guys deny him or throw him out due to his craziness? NOPE!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies