Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 03:20 PM

1,187 posts, read 995,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
No idea.

It certainly doesn't now.
And, the fact remains that several people spent pages arguing over what his political affiliation was as if it was the most important detail about this horrible incident.

Shame on all of you.
I can see how you got confused because there were originally two threads that got combined into one. The original OP that I first responded to was had the title of "GOP Neo-Nazi Kills 4" or something along that line. I found proof that the guy had been kicked out of the GOP and was now a DNC and the original op of that thread didn't like the truth. HIS original thread was trying to say that all GOP are racist crazies and I was proving him wrong.

I can see how it might look with the threads combined, but we were going back and forth based off the original thread title and the link he provided which was not truthful or accurate.

It is a tragedy, and even more so when people use tragedy for their own political agenda!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2012, 03:50 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,605,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
This beast killed a baby!

Old 05-03-2012, 04:12 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,942,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
This beast killed a baby!
I wish I was the the one to end him. Suicide is one thing but stuff like this makes me wish he survived him trying to off himself so he could suffer over and over and over......

Old 05-03-2012, 05:10 PM

2,553 posts, read 2,437,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
Let the extremists, Tea Party-types, etc., off themselves. The tragedy is how that mentality results in the loss of life of innocents.

Gilbert mass killing: Border militia leader identified as shooter
You do realize he ran for sheriff as a democrat, right?

Old 05-03-2012, 05:13 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,818,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno3314 View Post
You do realize he ran for sheriff as a democrat, right?
Here we go again

Old 05-03-2012, 05:18 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,716,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyndsong71 View Post
I can see how you got confused because there were originally two threads that got combined into one. The original OP that I first responded to was had the title of "GOP Neo-Nazi Kills 4" or something along that line. I found proof that the guy had been kicked out of the GOP and was now a DNC and the original op of that thread didn't like the truth. HIS original thread was trying to say that all GOP are racist crazies and I was proving him wrong.

I can see how it might look with the threads combined, but we were going back and forth based off the original thread title and the link he provided which was not truthful or accurate.

It is a tragedy, and even more so when people use tragedy for their own political agenda!
Uh, huh.
Because correcting that minor bit of hyperbole was oh, so important when talking about an incident that resulted in the death of an infant.

Good to know people have their priorities in the right order.

Old 05-03-2012, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Uh, huh.
Because correcting that minor bit of hyperbole was oh, so important when talking about an incident that resulted in the death of an infant.

Good to know people have their priorities in the right order.
Actually Wynd is right. My OP was merged with another. I was not the one who titled it GOP but the person was GOP for years.......Dem for months. Stop pawning the guy off. He was a POS raised by the GOP.

Old 05-03-2012, 05:23 PM

The guy was GOP in DEM clothing.

Old 05-03-2012, 07:13 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,914,290 times
Quote:
Actually Wynd is right. My OP was merged with another. I was not the one who titled it GOP but the person was GOP for years.......Dem for months. Stop pawning the guy off. He was a POS raised by the GOP.
Quote:
The guy was GOP in DEM clothing.
JTR was a POS, period.

Old 05-03-2012, 10:11 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,295,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
So the teaparty members are violent? I don't know if Ready was a member or not but there are always bad apples within any group. That doesn't mean the whole group is like that as there have been no other incidents of violence by teaparty members. I had to laugh at the article heading. There has been no "official" release of information that Ready was the shooter.
I repeat my comment from earlier.
You complain about all of OWS.

Hypocrisy at its finest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies