Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 10:35 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,135,705 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
It's a shame our government policies are so racist and only go after one side of groups promoting race wars. The New Black Panther Party nutcases have yet to be charged.
Yes our government policies are racist but not in the direction you’re claiming. The NBP might be a hate group but I don’t see them going around committing too many crimes; just inflammatory language. On the other hand white supremacist are known for assassinations, church bombings, lynching’s, and a ton of other violent acts. I wouldn’t shed a tear if they were targeted with unmanned drones.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2012, 10:37 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,203,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Yes our government policies are racist but not in the direction you’re claiming. The NBP might be a hate group but I don’t see them going around committing too many crimes; just inflammatory language. On the other hand white supremacist are known for assassinations, church bombings, lynching’s, and a ton of other violent acts. I wouldn’t shed a tear if they were targeted with unmanned drones.

yep, and the white supremacists that mostly did that were in the 1800's and early 1900's, when they were democrats. look at the history of former WV congressman byrd.

Old 05-09-2012, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
I hope the above posters feel the same regardless of which hate group, regardless of their race, is doing this. From their history of past posts I have my doubts.
I do and I haven’t given any reason for anyone to think otherwise unlike some of the other posters on here.

Old 05-09-2012, 10:57 AM

613 posts, read 760,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
oh really? so when the new black panthers get up there and say that a bounty is out on zimmermans head, thats not racist.

how quaint of you to think that.
Hello my very good and nice friend,
Please join us in reality.
Some of my best friends are Black Panthers. You in pre-school and I got a PHD in this subject brah. Learn to tread water in the shallow end before jumping in the ocean, brah.
Thank you.

Old 05-09-2012, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
I hope the above posters feel the same regardless of which hate group, regardless of their race, is doing this. From their history of past posts I have my doubts.
Quote:
yep, and the white supremacists that mostly did that were in the 1800's and early 1900's, when they were democrats. look at the history of former WV congressman byrd.
Leave it up to you to point out past political affiliations of the late 1800s & early 1900s. What you don’t realize is I dislike white supremacy no matter what party they’re registered to vote for.

And for you to think that these types of things don’t happen in today’s times follow the link and learn. There a ton more if you just Google…

White Teens Beat, Then Drive SUV Over Black Man, Killing Him (Video) | The New Civil Rights Movement

Old 05-09-2012, 11:17 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Quote:
So what TM supporter is planning a race war? I haven’t seen it.
not sure how you could have missed it.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...her-party.html

Quote:
Williams: “I say to everyone that is on this call right now, I‘m comin’ out of the gate…my prize right now this evening is going to be the bounty, the arrest– dead or alive– for George Zimmerman. You feel me? To every brother, to every female, I am for violence if non-violence means we continue postponing a solution to the American black man’s problem just to avoid violence. You feel me? It’s time to wake up, I don’t know how else...It’s in me to fight. It’s in me to raise up soldiers. It’s in me that every time my feet touch the ground the state of Florida- these crackers- they scared.

“I’m kinda pissed off right now that the state of Florida ain’t on fire. This could not have happened in L.A. because them brothers up there are not scared to riot. This could not have happened in St. Petersburg Florida, where the black man over there are ain’t scared to kill a cracker.”

Old 05-09-2012, 12:15 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,203,858 times
Quote:
Leave it up to you to point out past political affiliations of the late 1800s & early 1900s. What you don’t realize is I dislike white supremacy no matter what party they’re registered to vote for.

And for you to think that these types of things don’t happen in today’s times follow the link and learn. There a ton more if you just Google…

White Teens Beat, Then Drive SUV Over Black Man, Killing Him (Video) | The New Civil Rights Movement

guess what, when people say that most white supremists are republican, they should also remember that the racist movement started in the democrat party.

where I live it is not blacks that get discriminated against the most, it is catholics.

Old 05-09-2012, 02:51 PM

Quote:
guess what, when people say that most white supremists are republican, they should also remember that the racist movement started in the democrat party.

where I live it is not blacks that get discriminated against the most, it is catholics.
I recognize that most white supremacist are republican today and that the racist movement was real big in the southern Democratic Party long ago. But to put it in perspective most southern racist Democrats switched parties once the northern Democrats started taking on more progressive stances. Do you agree or not?

Regarding discrimination against Catholics. Where do you live where Catholics are the most discriminated group? I have honestly never heard of that before.

Old 05-09-2012, 03:15 PM

9,008 posts, read 13,844,162 times
Its too much diversity in America for race wars to happen.
First off,whose side will Hispanics be on?
Middle easterners? Asians? Native Americans?
Jews?
I don't understand it.

For these groups that incite violence,they should be arrested,whether La Raza,the NBPP,or Neo Nazis.

Old 05-09-2012, 03:28 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,371,367 times
That would mean these people would be on the white side wouldn't it? Kinda gives me second thoughts.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/uploa...1218560056.jpg

I might be interested in IQ segregation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies