Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2012, 05:49 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzschean Gangsta View Post
Spoken like a true white conservative. Violations of "others" civil rights are just fine, however if it involves a violation of their own civil rights it's an outrage.
Why are you twisting my words???? I never said that anyone's civil rights should be violated. What I said is that Hispanic-American civil rights are NOT being violated. It is a trumped up charge by the ethnocentric pro-illegals. Do you get it now or will you try to twist my words once again??? Honesty is essential in a good debate, you know. Try it some time you might like it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2012, 05:50 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I wonder how happy you’ll be if your neighborhood was patrolled by black cops and they stopped whites all the time because of their overall violent past. I bet your tone will change quickly. Hey, but as long is it’s not you being harassed everything’s ok.
Your analogy fails because no cops are patrolling Hispanic neighborhoods and stopping them for no reason. There is no harrassment of Hispanic-Americans. Why the lies?? And with that I see I will have 3 new names for my ignore list. I will not tolerate my words being twisted. Bye.

Old 05-10-2012, 05:52 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,785,487 times
Quote:
He’s a birther, racial profiler, and deceiver. He exhibits the lowest of the low in a authority figure. Should I go on or is that enough to classify someone as garbage.
He is a law enforcement official who simply stated there is PROBABLE CAUSE The birth certificate is a forgery.

NOW CNN finally puts this case FRONT PAGE. So I can't show you it says the same thing on world net daily because they never tell the truth! Which means CNN is lying !!

Old 05-10-2012, 05:57 PM

2,404 posts, read 6,578,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzschean Gangsta View Post
It's hard to believe that this slack-jawed fool is still around. Here's hoping that the DOJ takes him down. And takes him down hard.
Like it or not, call him anything you want, the fact is that illegals are leaving this country, so that being the case he is getting the job done!

Old 05-10-2012, 06:00 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,241,172 times
Quote:
About freaking time! This piece of trash needs to be locked away.

The Justice Department Has Had It with Sheriff Joe - Yahoo! News
I can't really say what I'd like to here because this site is to censored ....

But the obama justice department needs to stay out of state and county business obama does not make laws and neither does the obama justice department.....And the timing has to do with the election in November...And that piece of trash obama needs to be locked away before IT destroys what is left of this country that he hasn't already destroyed!!!!

Last edited by Houston3; 05-10-2012 at 06:32 PM..

Old 05-10-2012, 06:10 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,785,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
I can't really say what I'd like to here because this site is to censored ....

But the obama justice department needs to stay out of state and county business obama does not make laws and neither does the obama justice department.....And the timing has to do with the election in November...And that piece of trash obama needs to needs to be locked away before IT destroys what is left of this country that he hasn't already destroyed!!!!
Bravo - Clapping - Cheering - Right On!!

Old 05-10-2012, 06:18 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Nixon and Clinton were accused of relatively minor crimes compared to the crimes Obama has committed. It does not matter if he is in office or not when that time comes ... and it will. Obama could face capital punishment for his crimes so I expect Obama to escape the country and head for somewhere like Pakistan or Egypt where he might find protection.
This ^^^ is some of the craziest stuff I've ever read.

Old 05-10-2012, 06:49 PM

5,266 posts, read 8,744,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Minter View Post
The voters who put him in office for 4 terms disagree.
I'm one of those voters (in three elections, to my great embarassment) and I agree.

Old 05-10-2012, 06:52 PM

12,950 posts, read 13,342,606 times
The racist incompetent perjuror Eric Holder belongs in prison.

That's all I have to say about his corrupt DOJ.

Old 05-10-2012, 07:15 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Again, these are the pro-illegals opinions not based on fact. As for reconquista are you denying that it doesn't exist on some scale at least? What do you think would happen if illegal immigration is allowed to continue from Mexico? Reconquista would automatically happen. Do the math!
"denying that is doesn't exist"?

Did you mean "denying that it DOES exist"?

It's unfortunate that the Grand Canyon is located in Arizona. It's such a beautiful place, but the state of Arizona is sounding crazier and crazier every day. Would make someone think twice before planning a vacation to the Canyon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies