Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 04:48 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,961,201 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
If one is so dim witted NOT to know that when someone criticizes Obama he is called a racist shouldn't post.

If what you say is true then it is you who are the racist to believe every criticism of Obama is because he is black.
If one is so dim witted that their "black people and monkey" comment was too stupid to support,now they want to introduce a totally new spin; they shouldn't be posting...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2012, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Human.

And unlike you, I would prefer to stick with it. As for your state of mind, you say this: "he is half white and half black which makes him as much white as black"

Immediately following a post where you said this...
Stop being rational, you'll make his head hurt...

Old 06-05-2012, 05:01 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
If one is so dim witted as to not know the controversy and history of comparing Black People to monkeys versus an artist's caricature of someone, they shouldn't post.
I keep wondering how many of you people remember the cartoons that showed Bush as a gorilla. I guess none of you remember that kind of thing. I do sure still remember Bush.

Old 06-05-2012, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Human.

And unlike you, I would prefer to stick with it. As for your state of mind, you say this: "he is half white and half black which makes him as much white as black"

Immediately following a post where you said this...
I guess you have forgotten the claims by the Dems about Obama being a black man and how so many people wanted him to win that election because he would be the first black president, other than Clinton, that is. He has continually said he was a black man as have all his supporters but if someone who doesn't bend your direction says it they become racists. Surely you can see what I am talking about.

Old 06-05-2012, 05:11 PM

Just a few minutes ago I listened to one of the black men that I dislike more than even Obama. The man is Van Jones. I really like to look at his face when he speaks. I like the sound of his voice. I even think he is an accomplished speaker who can walk around the stage speaking without a teleprompter and that is a lot of what I like about him. I keep thinking, here is a black man who I can't stand to hear what he says but I like to hear him say it and wondering why he can't swing me to thinking about what he says.

I didn't being a link from his speech called "Lie one" from YouTube but if you really want to hear him talk about why this country is not broke you can find it quite easily just like I did. I consider his words to be nothing but political lies but I really enjoyed hearing him tell it.

Old 06-05-2012, 05:19 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,139,768 times
Come on, what sort of question is this? We all know Allen West isnt a REAL black person. He is a traitor.

signed
just another liberal

Old 06-05-2012, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I keep wondering how many of you people remember the cartoons that showed Bush as a gorilla. I guess none of you remember that kind of thing. I do sure still remember Bush.
Thank You for proving my point.

Old 06-05-2012, 09:10 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,832,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amylewis View Post
He called Allen West an uncle Tom because he's not in lockstep with other blacks who automatically vote Democrat and because he's not a Leftist Liberal as he's required to be as a black man. Uncle Tom is the slur they use to shame blacks who won't stay down on the plantation.

Wow your a scholar on how black people think(sarcasm alert)

Old 06-05-2012, 09:10 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Just a few minutes ago I listened to one of the black men that I dislike more than even Obama. The man is Van Jones. I really like to look at his face when he speaks. I like the sound of his voice. I even think he is an accomplished speaker who can walk around the stage speaking without a teleprompter and that is a lot of what I like about him. I keep thinking, here is a black man who I can't stand to hear what he says but I like to hear him say it and wondering why he can't swing me to thinking about what he says.

I didn't being a link from his speech called "Lie one" from YouTube but if you really want to hear him talk about why this country is not broke you can find it quite easily just like I did. I consider his words to be nothing but political lies but I really enjoyed hearing him tell it.
That story just warms my black heart.

Old 06-05-2012, 09:12 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,832,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy
poor excuse, poor excuse,...Since when have white people been labeled gorillas, monkeys,apes as a people...NOW MOVE ALONG!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies