Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 02:05 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,850,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post
What I do find appalling about threads like this is that they try to use a crime and pair it with something they don't like - such as homosexuality - in an attempt to demonize the latter.

Talk about exploiting other people's suffering for your own purposes.
Vamos saw it coming: Its like making a thread about jumping off a cliff - sure enough someone's going to go ahead and do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha
Where the abused people male or female?

A pedophile is just a person who preys on people weak enough for them to control, the chosen gender is their gender of preference. In this pervert's case, he was a homosexual, who was too cowardly to act out his sexual desires of domination on adults.

To answer your question, you do not have sex with boys unless you prefer that gender, or at the minimum are not sexually aroused by that gender.

Cite all the studies you like, a man who molests boys is a homosexual and/or a bisexual.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyTrav
If Sandusky wasn't a homosexual, then he'd have boffed young girls, not young boys. The only reason he apparently wasn't out sticking his pole into adult males was because he also got off on dominating the youngsters.

Then again....maybe he was born attracted to young boys. Seems to me I've heard that malarkey somewhere else. Something along the lines of a built-in excuse, thereby making it ok.

No...what it REALLY is, is the gay community refuses to acknowledge that a twisted sack of **** like Sandusky is gay, because doing so would hurt their agenda.....that homosexuality is normal and completely harmless, especially to children. People like Sandusky would throw a monkey-wrench into all of that nonsense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyTrav
All of those sources pushing the disgusting, filthy gay agenda.

"Don't worry folks....having sex with and wanting to marry your own gender, is perfectly normal!"

Sandusky is gay! Now he gets the opportunity to have a daily fill of his deviant lifestyle in the cozy confines of his prison cell.

At least one less homo is walking the streets now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2
What is it with the homosexuals?? You guys want it all wrapped in nice neat package! You guys don't have any evil people in your group.....all of your so-called marriages are better than man / wife marriages too!! LOL!!

DEAL WITH IT!

You always hear stories of guys who got got married so that their reps wouldn't be tarnished! "I as living a lie....yadayada!!! Remember this clown???

So yes....you have child molesters in the homosexual community too!!!

[quote=citizenkane2] LOL!! Denial is a wonderful drug, aint it? Big black bold caps don't make you anymore right.......

Yep ...he's a peodophile alright. One who likes the same gender as himself! Homosexual pedophile!!

Not once did this cat go after little girls!! NOT ONCE!!!

The only confusion seems to be from you ....

Oh and this ain't about those boys' choice! They had no choice!! The only one doing the "choosing" and "selecting" was "The Dusky"! Now he can have gay sex for the rest of his life! Plenty of showers in prison.[/quote]

Old 06-23-2012, 02:09 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,594,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diva360 View Post
Pedophilia isn't about a particular sexual orientation, it is about a deviant sexual attraction of an adult to a child, and, if acted upon, it constitutes criminal behavior with a child who legally can't consent to sex.

This widely publicized case aside, the vast number of pedophilia cases involve adult males who prey upon girl children--does this mean that heterosexuals are more likely to be pedophiles? And, FWIW and as others have pointed out, there are some pedophiles that don't exhibit a preferred victimology--pedophilia is a pathology in and of itself which has absolutely nothing to do with normal adult sexual attraction and consensual behavior. The attempt to equate homosexuality with pedophilia is one of the more absurd, dangerous, and counterfactual canards I've ever heard of. Please have some respect for Zandusky's victims, who were victimized by a pedophile, not a gay man. Don't turn their pain in to some pathetic attempt to mount an anti-gay attack. (This plea applies to all those who have tried similar gambits on CD of late, not just those on this thread).

UHM, I am talking about THIS case, not all of the PEDO crimes under the sun

Sandusky committed his crimes against male bodies in tiny packages.......but they were still MALES.

I can assure you there are Pedos who would retch at the thought of molesting someone of the same sex as themselves.

Old 06-23-2012, 02:17 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,584,176 times
Who cares?! He's sick and assaulted kids! Why argue about anything else?

Old 06-23-2012, 04:11 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,328,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
When will people learn that rape has nothing to do with sexuality.
Uh, maybe when you explain why the rapist comes?

I mean, you and I might not think it's sexual, but rapists have erections, orgasms, the whole nine yards. For THEM it's about the only sexuality they really feel.

Just as we need to exculpate the victims of rape from responsibility for the crime, we need to hold rapists very much to account for their fixation on perverted SEX. Because that's what they WANT. That's what they DO.

I get so tired of the 'rape-is-not-about-sex' routine. That's like saying that robbery is not about money. Or murder is not about killing.

Old 06-23-2012, 04:15 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,605,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Uh, maybe when you explain why the rapist comes?

I mean, you and I might not think it's sexual, but rapists have erections, orgasms, the whole nine yards. For THEM it's about the only sexuality they really feel.

Just as we need to exculpate the victims of rape from responsibility for the crime, we need to hold rapists very much to account for their fixation on perverted SEX. Because that's what they WANT. That's what they DO.
What about when a man or woman who is being raped has an orgasm? Did the victim just learn that s/he likes perverted sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
I get so tired of the 'rape-is-not-about-sex' routine. That's like saying that robbery is not about money. Or murder is not about killing.
Huh? Both murder and rape are about the same thing: violence.

Old 06-23-2012, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
What about when a man or woman who is being raped has an orgasm? Did the victim just learn that s/he likes perverted sex?
No, but whether he/she came or not, he/she just participated in a form of sexuality. Or do you disagree?

Quote:
Huh? Both murder and rape are about the same thing: violence.
Correct. Except that one involves sexuality and one does not. Any act is "about" many things. But rape is -- by definition -- ALWAYS "about" sexuality, regardless of the other emotional/pathological baggage. Got it?

A lot of people here need to get past the feminist bumper-sticker level of thinking...

rape, n.

1. the unlawful compelling of a person through physical force or duress to have sexual intercourse.
2. any act of sexual intercourse that is forced upon a person.

That's it, gang. No mention of patriarchal oppression or men as porkers. Just plain old violent sexual criminality. Punishable by law. Because it's a crime. Involving SEX.

Old 06-23-2012, 04:47 PM

37,174 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diva360 View Post
Um, adults who have sex with adults are by definition not pedophiles, so "adult" has a great deal to do with it. Is there something about the definition of pedophilia that is escaping folks here?
The question was about homosexuality, e.g., Sandusky's fascination and sexual desire for members of his own sex. Whether he liked them young or old makes no difference.

Dottie served as his beard while he diddled a lot of young boys for a lot of years, some of them right under her nose. Sounds to me like either he was bisexual, or she had a meal ticket as long as she kept her mouth shut and pretended he was straight.

Either way is immaterial as long as he never breathes the air of a free man again.

Old 06-23-2012, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
Because of the OP, which opened the whole can of worms?

Old 06-23-2012, 04:48 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
Best post on here! Plus Penn State has a lot of explaining to do! My sister went to Penn State and she is so ashamed of the administration that handled this. She is glad she was a Business Major.

Old 06-23-2012, 04:57 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,596,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Best post on here! Plus Penn State has a lot of explaining to do! My sister went to Penn State and she is so ashamed of the administration that handled this. She is glad she was a Business Major.
I second that, people need to stop over analyzing his pathetic actions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies