Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 04:11 PM

477 posts, read 365,146 times

Advertisements

Ted Nugent Savages Health Care Ruling, Wonders if ‘It Would Have Been Best Had the South Won the Civil War’ | TheBlaze.com

Ole ted is correct but unfortunately not very bright in the long run. He did endorse Romney which is where Obama got the idea from.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2012, 04:20 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,441,352 times
Default Ted Nugent savages health care ruling.

Well, all I can say is Ted's hygiene is anything but healthy.

In that 1990 interview with the Free Press and from information collected from the Chickenhawk Web site, Nugent told about how he avoided the draft: “He claims that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment.”
It says volumes about the character of a man who calls himself the Motor City Madman. The Detroit native went out of his way to avoid the defining experience of his generation, then has the gall to talk about how eagerly he would have killed, “if” he had served.

Ted Nugent: draft dodger (deadbeat dad and creepy ‘teen dater’ too) : The Reid Report

I don't think we should expect the man to support healthy legislation.

Old 07-06-2012, 04:24 PM

He did what he had to do to not go fight an illegal war.

Old 07-06-2012, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponDad View Post
He did what he had to do to not go fight an illegal war.
But he's SO eager to see today's youth go off to fight meaningless losing wars in the middle east. There's a name for guys like that.

And Teddy boy is one.

Old 07-06-2012, 04:38 PM

Well I can't argue with you there but lets try oh I dunno arguing about what the thread is actually about.

Old 07-06-2012, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Well I can't argue with you there but lets try oh I dunno arguing about what the thread is actually about.
Okay...

I support health care.

I detest Nugent and everything that chickenhawk child molester stands for.

Old 07-06-2012, 04:46 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,040,586 times
Oh goodness first Brad Pitt's mother and now Ted Nugent. Clearly something must be wrong if such renown authorities on public policy crawl from under their respective rocks and decide to weigh add their esteemed opinions to the public debate.

Thank you so much Mr. CouponDad for revealing the intellectual inspirations for your well formed opinions. I would rep you but for some reason my fingers just won't allow it.

Old 07-06-2012, 04:47 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,295,442 times
Quote:
Ted Nugent Savages Health Care Ruling, Wonders if ‘It Would Have Been Best Had the South Won the Civil War’ | TheBlaze.com

Ole ted is correct but unfortunately not very bright in the long run. He did endorse Romney which is where Obama got the idea from.
This how the Republican party gets black people to vote for them, by having their insane mouth pieces say that we'd(meaning white people) be better off is the South would have won the Civil War.

Naw, such an opinion over a healthcare bill that is the same as the one their nominee passed into law isn't crazy.

How the hell can Republicans who hate the ACA and think it is evil and will destroy the nation. Vote for a man who passed the same bill in Mass, which I guess would mean he destroyed that state. It is okay to destroy the nation one state at a time?

How many Republicans are going to call that idiocy? How many are going to defend it as not racist?

Old 07-06-2012, 04:50 PM

Its not racist. See obviously you don't understand what he means. The south respected states rights the US still doesn't. Got it now?

Old 07-06-2012, 05:01 PM

764 posts, read 597,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
But he's SO eager to see today's youth go off to fight meaningless losing wars in the middle east. There's a name for guys like that.

And Teddy boy is one.

It's funny how most of the guys who want to play badass, managed to avoid the war. Cheney, Rove, Nugent, Bush, Limbaugh, etc. They'll sure play dress up and pound their chest's like they did, though. Atleast Kerry and Gore were in Vietnam...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies