Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2012, 06:49 PM

33,554 posts, read 37,155,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy View Post
I'm sorry that I think being held accountable for your actions on earth, and teaching children selflessness, to love their brothers and sisters, and not to fornicate is considered bigotry.

Maybe one day you can have the entire world to yourself so you can engage in bestiality or having public sex at the park. Why not, since we're playing a game where we think we know eachother and all of a sudden I'm labled as a "bigot" even though I don't have anything against gays.

I'm against all levels of fornication, but I recognize it is one of our biggest weaknesses. Still, I don't agree with people having sex out in the open. It should be something that's done behind close doors, and idealy only for procreation.

Not everybody has to agree with you who has all the answers and claims to know exactly what happens when you die.
You accuse me of wanting engage in bestiality and public sex....Hell I haven't even had sex for years, because I'm single, and at my age it's not worth the trouble...You make these accusations when you know nothing about me....You advocate teaching children selflessness, and yet you are ranting against how others live their lives...You are not only against gay sex, but all sex that is not done with procreation in mind...If not a bigot, then what does that make you?

Old 07-22-2012, 07:11 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,076,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Besides that, it will make you go blind.
But those fury palms may come in handy during the winter months.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:32 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,259,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
But those fury palms may come in handy during the winter months.
Uh...... makes for a softer stroke, I'm sure. Maybe less need for the Vaseline.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:38 PM

18,476 posts, read 31,653,017 times
gee, did we all forget about little "Nixzmary Brown", the 7 year old that was chained to the radiator, and finally killed by her stepfather in the bath trub when she hit her head, while her dumb ass Mother did nothing.

Nixzmary layed in her coffin on the front page in the daily News. I cried. It was a horiffic site.

her parents were not gay. they were hetero.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:47 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,392,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
So what? Procreation isn't required for marriage, and marriage isn't required for procreation.
Quote:
Maybe it should be, unless you think fatherless households are a positive feature in society.
Actually, some evidence suggests that two lesbian parents = BETTER setup than one man and one woman.

Kids with Lesbian Parents May Do Better Than Their Peers - TIME

If you'd like to argue with this, I'd love to see the evidence supporting your argument. Thanks!

Old 07-22-2012, 07:54 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,259,187 times
This is a local story for me:

Quote:
A two-year-old girl who was found drowned in a bathtub was systematically tortured prior to her death, a court has heard.

Investigators believe Koralynn Fister was raped and suffered from prolonged abuse at the hands of her mother's boyfriend.

Details of the alleged abuse were revealed as James M. Reeder appeared in court accused of her death from drowning and blunt head trauma.
Two-year-old girl systematically tortured and raped 'by mother's boyfriend' before drowning in bathtub | Mail Online

This monster had moved in with the little girl's mother ten weeks prior to her death. At some point, he told the mother they should "split" the parenting duties, telling her he would stay with the 2-year-old while the mother ran errands and such - and she would take her 4-year-old with her - thereby ensuring he was home alone with the baby.

There were injuries that family members had noticed and had mentioned to the mother but nothing was done to save this beautiful little girl.

The mother, IMO, needs to face charges, too.

This was a heterosexual couple.

More:

UPDATED: Reeder Charged With Homicide by Abuse, Rape of a Child, Assault, Meth Possession - The Chronicle: Home

Old 07-22-2012, 08:42 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,327,692 times
Quote:
I think you are confused. Have you read the Gospel? The Gospel is the word of Christ. Christ happens to be an integral part of CHRISTianity. Perhaps you should actually read the Gospel before you decide to slander Christianity.
So are you saying a christian can't be bad influences?

Old 07-22-2012, 08:46 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,327,692 times
Quote:
I'm against all levels of fornication, but I recognize it is one of our biggest weaknesses. Still, I don't agree with people having sex out in the open. It should be something that's done behind close doors, and idealy only for procreation.
So then you obviously are against how Jesus was born then. After all Mary was not married to God or Joseph before she got preggo.

You know what else should be done behind closed doors? Religious practices.

Last edited by raison_d'etre; 07-22-2012 at 09:05 PM..

Old 07-22-2012, 08:47 PM

1,140 posts, read 1,301,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
You accuse me of wanting engage in bestiality and public sex....Hell I haven't even had sex for years, because I'm single, and at my age it's not worth the trouble...You make these accusations when you know nothing about me....You advocate teaching children selflessness, and yet you are ranting against how others live their lives...You are not only against gay sex, but all sex that is not done with procreation in mind...If not a bigot, then what does that make you?
I'm against murder too. According to you, I guess I'm a bigot. And talk about the pot callin the kettle black.

Old 07-22-2012, 08:50 PM

1,140 posts, read 1,301,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
So are you saying a christian can't be bad influences?

For someone that has all the answers, you sure got a lot of questions. Why don't you read the Gospel and tell me if it's possible for someone who follows the words of Christ with 100% dedication and resolve can be a bad influence. I'm telling you, it's not possible.

Prove me otherwise. The ball is in your court.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies