Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 05:19 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,482,098 times

Advertisements

Wow.........

Democrats honestly cannot give any answer as to why Obama should be re-elected.

This is really interesting. I thought that the Dems on CD would wildly defend their savior.

It looks to me like even they are not satisfied with the Spender In Chief.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2012, 05:20 PM

5,559 posts, read 4,629,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Good.

And a device to make the Middle Class richer too.

How's 8.5% unemployment under Obama working out for you and your community?
Hardly. Romney will just expedite the flow of assets from the middle class to the rich. He doesn't care about anyone accept himself and his friends. He is not necessary malicious. He just believes the rich deserve to be richer. And that is all he cares about.

Old 07-13-2012, 05:21 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
Quote:
Wow.........

This is really interesting. I thought that the Dems on CD would wildly defend their savior.

Nobody is entirely satisfied with the conditions in this country and the world right now. And believe it or not it has little do to with a donkeys and elephants because neither is the solution.

Old 07-13-2012, 05:21 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,812,531 times
Quote:
Good.

And a device to make the Middle Class richer too.

How's 8.5% unemployment under Obama working out for you and your community?
Exactly! It's pretty obvious that you can't make the middle class richer without making the rich richer as well.

Old 07-13-2012, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
Exactly! It's pretty obvious that you can't make the middle class richer without making the rich richer as well.
Sure you can. You just stop making laws which pass wealth from the middle class to the rich - e.g. the laws which ended Glass-Steagall.

Old 07-13-2012, 05:24 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,467,044 times
Quote:
If you don't think that supporting a roll of toilet paper is better than supporting Barack Obama - then you don't get it.
Oh we get it. The hate Obama no matter what delusion has been swallowed whole by most self labeled as conservative. So when the repubs trot out another bankster bought and paid for stooge just like Obama you think its somehow different. The term useful idiot comes to mind.

Old 07-13-2012, 05:24 PM

The reason to re-elect Goofy Obama is because Romney is lethal.

Old 07-13-2012, 05:28 PM

12,265 posts, read 6,470,672 times
I`ll stay neutral until I see Romney`s domestic and foreign policies. He`s the mystery man right now.

Old 07-13-2012, 05:29 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,504,794 times
Quote:
Wow.........

I've given you illustration as to a few of the President's accomplishments. Is he perfect? No. But has earned the 2nd term he'll get. You not liking ANYTHING he's done is to be expected.

Quote:
Why didn't Obama give Ford Motor Corporation a few billion dollars? It only seems fair.

Fair share.

Obama can kiss my A&&
He's the POTUS why you're on the internet.

FactCheck.org : Ford Motor Co. Does U-turn on Bailouts

"Although Ford did not need money from the $80 billion bailout program, Ford did receive $5.9 billion in government loans in 2009 to retool its manufacturing plants to produce more fuel-efficient cars, and the company lobbied for and benefited from the cash-for-clunkers program"

Old 07-13-2012, 05:30 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,482,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
Romney wants the banks to start overcharging people for services again. Obama is the protector of stupid people. He stopped that. Romney wants to start it back again. Romney could give two craps about the banks ripping off the ignorant or people that made honest mistakes. Good for banks, bad for Joe Blow.

I didn't make that up.

"A Romney administration will act swiftly to tear down the vast edifice of regulations the Obama administration has imposed on the economy."
Regulation
Think about how much money Obama has saved idiots. (And as you know, America is full of idiots. Look at the politics forum sometime.) It's staggering. It's billions of dollars. Romney don't care. He's the honeybadger of politics.

This is Romney. (Warning, foul language.)

The Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger (original narration by Randall) - YouTube

Regulation

So.... if you or somebody else is stupid - Democrats should step in and stop it?

You know that some of the reasons that stupid people bought homes without any clout - was because of Democrats in Congress who encouraged the practice. This was the direct cause for our recession.

Elect stupid people to protect stupid people?

It doesn't work that way. That's why Obama should not be re-elected.

I've seen reasons why he shouldn't be re-elected.

But no convincing reasons why he should be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies