Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 11:23 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,604,210 times

Advertisements

He's probably heard the N word too. They better keep him off the show or he'll slip again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2012, 11:32 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,259,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guestJ23 View Post
He's admitted that he doesn't pay child support or sees the kid. He doesn't even have a job, but continues to procreate and stage 'stunts' like this.
Link?

Old 08-06-2012, 11:43 PM

191 posts, read 242,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Link?
Ah, you people and your need for links!! I don't know how to post links, but I saw him on Dr. Phil some months ago and he was talking about it on there. And it was also in the news a few months ago that he got another girl pregnant. You can also google the information.

Whether you like the girl or not, it's clear that she got caught up with a good for nothing dude and the only difference between her and a regular unwed mom is that her parents are wealthy enough to pick up the slack.

Old 08-07-2012, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Ah, you people and your need for links!! I don't know how to post links, but I saw him on Dr. Phil some months ago and he was talking about it on there. And it was also in the news a few months ago that he got another girl pregnant. You can also google the information.

Whether you like the girl or not, it's clear that she got caught up with a good for nothing dude and the only difference between her and a regular unwed mom is that her parents are wealthy enough to pick up the slack.
I'm no fan of Levi Johnston - any more than I am of any of the Palins - but making a blanket statement about whether or not he pays child support or sees the boy or does anything for him based on something you saw on Dr. Phil "some months ago" doesn't seem fair. Especially when you won't back it up with credible links.

And some might say that Levi was the one who got caught up with a "good for nothing" girl (and her "good for nothing" family).

As for the Palins picking up the slack, that may be true to some extent but I wonder how many are aware that the little boy receives socialized medical care:

Quote:
Recently released documents from the custody battle show clearly Tripp Palin Johnston has socialized health care through Indian Health Services and the Alaska Native Medical Center.
Shannyn Moore: More Palin Hypocrisy: Tripp Has Government Provided Health Insurance

Even though his grandparents, being the con artists and attention whores that they are, have more than enough money to "pick up the slack" and pay out of pocket for their grandson's medical needs, they prefer to take advantage of of the evil (for other people) socialized medicine provided by Alaska.

Old 08-07-2012, 12:53 AM

5,261 posts, read 4,158,199 times
I was rather looking forward to a Palin vice presidency and then presidency, provided we nailed down all the furniture in the White House and enforced the DC ordinance prohibiting old Buicks up on blocks in the front yard. It would have been the first First Family to have lawn ornaments and cookouts with Hamburger Helper on the grill.

What are the names of the brood? Twig, Beehive and Tagg? Wait, Tagg is Mitchell's kid, right?

Old 08-07-2012, 01:42 AM

Quote:
I'm no fan of Levi Johnston - any more than I am of any of the Palins - but making a blanket statement about whether or not he pays child support or sees the boy or does anything for him based on something you saw on Dr. Phil "some months ago" doesn't seem fair. Especially when you won't back it up with credible links.

And some might say that Levi was the one who got caught up with a "good for nothing" girl (and her "good for nothing" family).

As for the Palins picking up the slack, that may be true to some extent but I wonder how many are aware that the little boy receives socialized medical care:

Shannyn Moore: More Palin Hypocrisy: Tripp Has Government Provided Health Insurance

Even though his grandparents, being the con artists and attention whores that they are, have more than enough money to "pick up the slack" and pay out of pocket for their grandson's medical needs, they prefer to take advantage of of the evil (for other people) socialized medicine provided by Alaska.
I don't see how what I said was a blanket statement when it's common knowledge that Levi is a total ass. He owes nearly 40K in child support, has a baby on the way and is reportedly broke. Is it ok because you don't like the grandparents' politics? I don't give a damn about their politics; guys like Levi are like roaches and he doesn't get a pass because ' it's the Palins' and they deserve it' school of thought. Any man that doesn't put forth the effort to take care of his responsibility gets no sympathy from me.

I'm neutral to the Palins and I don't really get why people are still obsessed with them. And I wouldn't refer to Bristol as 'good for nothing' because she's taking care of her son, as she should.

Levi Johnston: “I Don’t Feel Like A Dad To [Tripp]“ | Celebrity Baby Scoop

Bristol Palin: Levi Johnston owes me nearly $39,000 in child support* - NY Daily News

Levi Johnston Broke After Squandering Playgirl Pay On Boats And Guns And Stuff

Old 08-07-2012, 01:56 AM

Quote:
And I wouldn't refer to Bristol as 'good for nothing' because she's taking care of her son, as she should.
Yes.....by pimping her little boy out on a reality t.v. show - in much the same way her mother exploited her and her siblings four years ago.

Good to see you figured out the link thing.

Old 08-07-2012, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Yes.....by pimping her little boy out on a reality t.v. show - in much the same way her mother exploited her and her siblings four years ago.

Good to see you figured out the link thing.
Kid's gotta eat somehow.....it's not like the father cares if he does or not.

Old 08-07-2012, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Kid's gotta eat somehow.....it's not like the father cares if he does or not.
What? Bristol can't get a real job?

Oh, never mind. After all, being a cashier in the local Wasilla grocery store doesn't bring the same kind of ego gratification that being in one failed reality show after another brings.

Too bad she's dragged that little boy into the family business of self promotion.

I wonder what she's going to do when there is no longer an audience.

Old 08-07-2012, 07:25 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,295,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Ugh, trash begets trash...drift away, Palins, drift away.
The Palins make the Kardashians look honorable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies