Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2012, 09:45 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times

Advertisements

Did the shooter use a high capacity clip in his gun?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2012, 09:57 AM

7,184 posts, read 4,768,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
Who else here believes Obama is coming for our guns and Bibles and reactions like this are simply inevitable?

I'm here shivering under my afghan as we speak, awaiting my fate in either the FEMA concentration camps or before Michelle's death panels as the New Black Panthers, funded by ACORN and laundered money from Solyndra, march down my street, led by Jeremiah Wright and Bill Ayers, armed with automatic weapons with the serial numbers scratched off from the Fast and Furious program that somehow escaped Sheriff Joe down there in Arizona, while a murderous platoon of anchor babies loots my neighborhood grocery store and launches into a flash mob, dancing to Latin rhythms, all the while a group of public teacher union thugs lift up senior citizens and shake the change out of their pockets to pay for the dope they smoke in the classroom as they teach our children how to masturbate and have gay sex while peeing on a likeness of Christ.

I want my country back!!!
ROTFLMAO.

You should consider applying for a job writing "scripts" for Fox News!

Old 08-07-2012, 10:47 AM

15,094 posts, read 8,636,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Yes, I did. You're wrong. One guy, the Secretary of the Temple, was making a statement. He said, "they" came in and started shooting. Do you have any other witnesses who made statements regarding the number of gunmen who came in and fired?
The "priest" informed this man of his father being shot .. and that multiple shooters were involved.

"Multiple shooters of Caucasian descent" - Wisconsin Sikh Temple Shooting witness - YouTube

Later, this man was told by his wounded father that multiple shooters were involved, and was a "well coordinated" attack. So that makes two eyewitnesses right here that say there were multiple shooters.

"Very well coordinated, Wasn't haphazard, Releasing of Gas" - Sikh Temple Shooting witness - YouTube!

Now, as was reported by the police, the first officer on the scene was a highly trained tactical officer who engaged "a shooter", exchanging fire, and ultimately killing that shooter. In so doing, this officer received 9 gunshot wounds!!! N I N E .. H I T S, and was transported to the hospital and was in surgery. (He is expected to survive with a long recovery). Of these NINE gunshot wounds inflicted on the officer, were all of those wounds from a single shooter? No one knows if that is the case or not ... but this is not Hollywood, and not Bruce Willis and a bad guy filling each other's bodies with bullets. It's not impossible, but a bit odd for one perpetrator to be able to rack NINE FREAKING HITS on a trained tactical officer with a 9mm pistol, all while likely being wounded himself. Something just doesn't add up .... did this "lone shooter" inflict these NINE woulds on the officer before being wounded himself? Was he able to hit the officer 9 times after being wounded? Or where other shooters targeting the officer while he was engaging and ultimately killing one of them before succumbing to his own wounds?

This is more than just bazaar ... and it's just another piece of the puzzle that doesn't add up ... this officer's tactical training should have him positioning himself to avoid being hit, let alone being hit NINE FREAKING TIMES by a single assailant, as he engages that assailant ... but if there are other assailants he's not aware of, they could maneuver into position to hit him, resulting in the multiple hits he suffered.

Do you think this tactically trained officer just stood out in the open like a cowboy shooting and taking hit after hit after hit ... nine damned times? Somebody please use your heads for something other than a place to put your baseball cap on backwards.

These details may all seem to be insignificant for those who view the world in such simplistic terms. But there is now all of this posturing and innuendo about racist groups ... and the shooter having a 911 tattoo, and he's one of those ex military radicals ... etc. It's not a large leap to recognize the clear effort being engaged to create this perception that anyone criticizing the government might be some member of a Militia or white supremacist group, all defined by DHS and the FBI as domestic terrorists.

For someone oblivious to the fact that all of the significant hate and anti-government groups like this have either been infiltrated by the FBI, or created by the FBI ... then please don't let me disturb your sleep ... close your eyes and return to La La land.

Old 08-07-2012, 12:00 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
All the other shooters had to do was don some headgear and wander off the scene and nobody would have noticed I'm sure with all the chaos. They run into the church after the shooting at the front with the officer and get lost in the crowd so to say.

Old 08-07-2012, 12:09 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
The "priest" informed this man of his father being shot .. and that multiple shooters were involved.

Later, this man was told by his wounded father that multiple shooters were involved, and was a "well coordinated" attack. So that makes two eyewitnesses right here that say there were multiple shooters.

Now, as was reported by the police, the first officer on the scene was a highly trained tactical officer who engaged "a shooter", exchanging fire, and ultimately killing that shooter. In so doing, this officer received 9 gunshot wounds!!! N I N E .. H I T S, and was transported to the hospital and was in surgery. (He is expected to survive with a long recovery). Of these NINE gunshot wounds inflicted on the officer, were all of those wounds from a single shooter? No one knows if that is the case or not ... but this is not Hollywood, and not Bruce Willis and a bad guy filling each other's bodies with bullets. It's not impossible, but a bit odd for one perpetrator to be able to rack NINE FREAKING HITS on a trained tactical officer with a 9mm pistol, all while likely being wounded himself. Something just doesn't add up .... did this "lone shooter" inflict these NINE woulds on the officer before being wounded himself? Was he able to hit the officer 9 times after being wounded? Or where other shooters targeting the officer while he was engaging and ultimately killing one of them before succumbing to his own wounds?

This is more than just bazaar ... and it's just another piece of the puzzle that doesn't add up ... this officer's tactical training should have him positioning himself to avoid being hit, let alone being hit NINE FREAKING TIMES by a single assailant, as he engages that assailant ... but if there are other assailants he's not aware of, they could maneuver into position to hit him, resulting in the multiple hits he suffered.

Do you think this tactically trained officer just stood out in the open like a cowboy shooting and taking hit after hit after hit ... nine damned times? Somebody please use your heads for something other than a place to put your baseball cap on backwards.

These details may all seem to be insignificant for those who view the world in such simplistic terms. But there is now all of this posturing and innuendo about racist groups ... and the shooter having a 911 tattoo, and he's one of those ex military radicals ... etc. It's not a large leap to recognize the clear effort being engaged to create this perception that anyone criticizing the government might be some member of a Militia or white supremacist group, all defined by DHS and the FBI as domestic terrorists.

For someone oblivious to the fact that all of the significant hate and anti-government groups like this have either been infiltrated by the FBI, or created by the FBI ... then please don't let me disturb your sleep ... close your eyes and return to La La land.
The shooter had white supremacist tattoos on this body. It didn't take a rocket scientist to connect a few dots and find Wade's white supremacy music 'career'. He was active in hate groups, not just flirting with the fringes. He's been on the radar of the Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center for a long time---two groups that keep track of hate groups.

And just out of curiosity why did you put the word 'priest' in your first sentence in quotes like he wasn't a real priest deserving of the title? Also, from what they said on CNN late last night, the cop who got wounded so badly was ambushed while he was tending one of the victims.

Old 08-07-2012, 12:39 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Quote:
Now, as was reported by the police, the first officer on the scene was a highly trained tactical officer who engaged "a shooter", exchanging fire, and ultimately killing that shooter. In so doing, this officer received 9 gunshot wounds!!!
I've heard no reports of any "high capacity" clips this guy was using. Now my nine mil I have ten and fifteen round clips. I've seen one 33 round clip a guy had at a range once. Most likely if he had just reloaded when confronting the officer he had to get off nine hits out of that clip of fifteen shots. That's pretty damn good shooting and that is IF he had just loaded a fresh one. The officer is going to survive so it's not like he shot him then stood over him and emptied the magazine into him.

Old 08-07-2012, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
The shooter had white supremacist tattoos on this body. It didn't take a rocket scientist to connect a few dots and find Wade's white supremacy music 'career'. He was active in hate groups, not just flirting with the fringes. He's been on the radar of the Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center for a long time---two groups that keep track of hate groups.
Are you even interested in learning anything? Or are you satisfied reading network headline news to to me? I don't need your assistance in that area ... I can read.

Let me know if you actually want to become better informed ... otherwise I'm not going to waste my time on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
And just out of curiosity why did you put the word 'priest' in your first sentence in quotes like he wasn't a real priest deserving of the title? Also, from what they said on CNN late last night, the cop who got wounded so badly was ambushed while he was tending one of the victims.
I put the priest in quotes because they are not actually called priests ... which is a christian reference to Holy men OK.

And this is the great revelation you gleaned from my post?

UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE.

Just go away.

Old 08-07-2012, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Are you even interested in learning anything? Or are you satisfied reading network headline news to to me? I don't need your assistance in that area ... I can read.

Let me know if you actually want to become better informed
... otherwise I'm not going to waste my time on you.

I put the priest in quotes because they are not actually called priests ... which is a christian reference to Holy men OK.

And this is the great revelation you gleaned from my post?

UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE.

Just go away.
Sorry, but you are dead wrong. Christians aren't the only ones who call their Holy leaders a priest. They exist in some branches of Judaism, Shintoism and Hinduism, as well as in Christianity and have since ancient times. I knew from your putting quotes around the word 'priest' in this thread that you were showing either ignorance or disrespect. I just wasn't sure which one.

Today is a good time for YOU to learn something new. Priest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by Wayland Woman; 08-07-2012 at 02:25 PM..

Old 08-07-2012, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I've heard no reports of any "high capacity" clips this guy was using. Now my nine mil I have ten and fifteen round clips. I've seen one 33 round clip a guy had at a range once. Most likely if he had just reloaded when confronting the officer he had to get off nine hits out of that clip of fifteen shots. That's pretty damn good shooting and that is IF he had just loaded a fresh one. The officer is going to survive so it's not like he shot him then stood over him and emptied the magazine into him.
The "story" doesn't fit the evidence. The other numb nut story that the cop was "ambushed" while tending to a victim may make sense to people with the IQ of a house plant .... but how can this single shooter be engaging in a maniacal shooting rampage like a lone nut, while also laying in wait for the police to arrive, and ambushing the first cop on the scene? That's just an ignorant freaking story which makes no sense whatsoever. That it doesn't fit witnesses testimony is further evidence of a fraud cover story.

The more likely scenario is precisely what the witnesses claimed ... that there were four men engaged in a well coordinated attack. The first cop gets there before expected, and one or more of these trained assassins engaged that officer who managed to take one of them out before becoming incapacitated. The others left the scene before backup arrived. Now this is just my speculation based on the facts known and what the witnesses have said, and the fact that the cop took nine hits which is unlikely to have come from a single 9mm pistol by a maniac who was also busy shooting several other people too.

But the real issue here is the insistence by the authorities that this is a lone wolf event in spite of witnesses claiming multiple participants. That's the big red flag here. Proper, legitimate investigations are not conducted this way ... only staged events insist on following a set script like this, ignoring all contradictory evidence. That's the point that anyone should be able to immediately recognize. It's not rocket science.

That there are many other underlying issues with this one dead shooter's background, including his work with the psych warfare unit HQ'd at Fort Brag ... his overt activity in a white supremacist "band" .. his 911 and other tattoos which makes him a visible entity ... and on the "radar" of the SPLC and ADL (known mossad front groups), and a complex story begins to materialize. But you don't need to dig this deep to see the obvious set up here which is revealed on the surface by the official story ignoring witness accounts. That's all you need to consider to understand that the official story is a cover for something else!!!! What that something else is, and the motive or motiveS is a matter of speculation at this point.

But this dead shooter perfectly fits the profile of an FBI deep cover informant, hundreds of which the FBI grooms and uses to infiltrate these various "groups". And it's just as likely as not that he was used as the patsy by the FBI itself. That the FBI immediately takes over the investigation is just more evidence of their involvement in this funny business. Throw in the SPLC and ADL into the mix providing "information", and you have the entire gang of official terrorists participating here.

For example, years of independent investigation of the OKC bombing, and multitudes of FOI requests produced documents that conclusively proved that Elohim City (Tim McVeigh's stomping ground) was not just infiltrated but literally run by the Southern Poverty Law Center .... a mossad front organization.

This of course is too complex for the drooling masses that make up the majority of the general public to study ... they much prefer the easier task of swallowing virtually any cockamamie story presented to them by the mainstream controlled media without a second's worth of critical analysis.

And that's why we keep seeing these reruns, over and over again. Same MO ... same lame stories ... same script.

Old 08-07-2012, 02:35 PM

If Page was the deep cover FBI informant of your imagination who needed to be 'dusted off the earth' for one reason or another, why would they do it so publicly where so many things could go wrong? They could just send one or two FBI assassins out to do the job. As for the FBI taking over the investigation immediately...that's protocol with all hate crimes, is it not? His tattoos alone was evidence that a hate crime just took place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies