Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2012, 04:35 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,202,822 times

Advertisements

that's what wrong with you guys, you only believe in the constitution and this country's law the you agree with them. We are in a nation governed by law, like them or not you always need to obey them.

The judge made a lawful order, ignoring it is the wrong answer. Appeal or comply.

Fact is you were wrong, the Jenkins gal was the legal custodian of that child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
That was in response, as a punishment for the little lady not obeying the big important Judge and his visitation orders. You don't bow to my orders, I'll take your child, because I've got the power!! F-Him

And she did what any mother would do ... and it would have been abnormal for a mother to simply hand over her child. And even the court appointed psychologist warned that such a forced transfer of custody would be detrimental to the child, but the Judge wouldn't hear of it. PRevious to this, one psychologist stated that it was detrimental for the child to travel from Virginia to Vermont on weekends during the school year, but again, the Vermont mom wanted her "delivered" to her, rather than her go visit the child in Maryland. Maybe it was because she has a special bath tub at home?

So the Vermont Judge really didn't care about the child, and neither did the woman care about the child as much as she cared about her visitation rights. That, in my view supports the allegations that her contact with the child was harmful.

And may both of them rot in hell for their lack of concern for the child, and the despicable act of trying to take that child away from her mother.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2012, 04:43 PM

15,093 posts, read 8,636,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Ms. Miller isolated Isabella from her mother Janet and poisoned her against Janet. Just look at this quote from Lisa:

"Isabella knows from her own reading of the Bible that marriage is between a man and a woman,that she cannot have two mommies, that when I lived the homosexual lifestyle I sinned against God, and that unless Janet accepts Christ as her personal savior, she will not go to heaven.”

I mean come on. Lisa has, in violation of the law, denied Janet her visitation rights. She's told Isabella that Janet is sinning against God and is going to hell. She's telling Isabella that Janet is trying to steal her. Of course Isabella would be upset when forced to spend time with Janet after having been withheld from her for 4 years and told all those nasty things about her mother.

And the first insinuations of any sort of abuse came from Lisa Miller herself (passing along things Isabella "told" her about bathing) once court ruling after court ruling went against her and her back was against a wall. Hum........................

Of course it's a really tough situation -- as are all cases of parental alienation and parental abduction. If you haven't read the testimony of Isabella's court appointed legal advocate, it's pretty interesting. While stating that it would be disruptive and against Isabella's best interest to be uprooted by abruptly taking her from Lisa or having Lisa jailed for her continued defiance of the law, she discusses the parental alienation taking place and blames Lisa Miller for this whole debacle. These cases are Catch-22. The illegal, disgusting act of parental alienation creates a situation where the child is even more dependent on the isolating parent. That doesn't mean we should reward such behavior. The wrongdoer here is clearly Lisa Miller.
I disagree ... I know you're shocked. But listen, you are so twisted up in this Orwellian fantasy world, you can't find your own butt in broad daylight with both hands.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to have two mommies ... and that is not religious dogma but biological fact. Therefore your little Orwellian double think claiming "Ms. Miller" kidnapped Janet's daughter is freaking astounding. Janet is not the mommy except in the twisted illogic of liberal lunatic law that allows two women to marry, get artificially inseminated, and both pretend to be the mommy.

Even this fool's own testimony exposes her mental illness ... as she went on about how they selected the sperm donor for eye color, skin tone and features so that the child would "look like" both of them. Bubba, this is T W I S T E D. What was going on in this woman's mind to conjure such freaky thoughts? What did she think? Did she think that when they were out in public people would say "oh yes, I do see the remarkable resemblance ... to both of you" as if these two women mothered and fathered the child? Jesus H Key Riest already ... what is you problem?????

And that's who's really to blame here ... society ... a society that so immerses itself in self delusion, that we now have laws to protect the acting out of mental disorders like these TWO women obviously suffer. We aid and abet this mental disorder by allowing these two females to claim that they are both the mother of this kid, when the reality is, only one of them can possibly be. So when one of them comes to their senses, she's the crazy one? UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE. You just can't make this kinda crap up. Only reality can be this ridiculous.

You wanna know why so many people reject homosexuals? It's because you all are freaking crazy, and you aren't satisfied with just being left to your own craziness ... you insist on the rest of us going along with your craziness, and we can't, because it's crazy, and we aren't.

That's the pink elephant in the living room ... it has nothing to do with the elephant being pink ... it's in living room .. that's the problem we see!!

Old 08-18-2012, 04:55 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,068,060 times
Quote:
I disagree ... I know you're shocked. But listen, you are so twisted up in this Orwellian fantasy world, you can't find your own butt in broad daylight with both hands.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to have two mommies ... and that is not religious dogma but biological fact. Therefore your little Orwellian double think claiming "Ms. Miller" kidnapped Janet's daughter is freaking astounding. Janet is not the mommy except in the twisted illogic of liberal lunatic law that allows two women to marry, get artificially inseminated, and both pretend to be the mommy.

Even this fool's own testimony exposes her mental illness ... as she went on about how they selected the sperm donor for eye color, skin tone and features so that the child would "look like" both of them. Bubba, this is T W I S T E D. What was going on in this woman's mind to conjure such freaky thoughts? What did she think? Did she think that when they were out in public people would say "oh yes, I do see the remarkable resemblance ... to both of you" as if these two women mothered and fathered the child? Jesus H Key Riest already ... what is you problem?????

And that's who's really to blame here ... society ... a society that so immerses itself in self delusion, that we now have laws to protect the acting out of mental disorders like these TWO women obviously suffer. We aid and abet this mental disorder by allowing these two females to claim that they are both the mother of this kid, when the reality is, only one of them can possibly be. So when one of them comes to their senses, she's the crazy one? UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE. You just can't make this kinda crap up. Only reality can be this ridiculous.

You wanna know why so many people reject homosexuals? It's because you all are freaking crazy, and you aren't satisfied with just being left to your own craziness ... you insist on the rest of us going along with your craziness, and we can't, because it's crazy, and we aren't.

That's the pink elephant in the living room ... it has nothing to do with the elephant being pink ... it's in living room .. that's the problem we see!!
The great irony of this Republican's idiocy is extraordinary. Your problem is obviously with Janet being a women. If it was a Christian rich-white-male wanted his none-biological child back you wouldn't be throwing such a baseless hissy fit.

No one is asking you to be lesbian. Stop projecting your subconscious anger at Christian evangelistic ways. It makes you look like a closeted homophone who would "easily succumb" if homosexual-ism was acceptable and not bullied upon.

This Mennonite pastor is obviously a self-righteous criminal.

Old 08-18-2012, 04:57 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,202,822 times
Quote:

careful, I think there is a CD TOS rule about excessive emoticons abuse.

Old 08-18-2012, 05:02 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,698,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
The great irony of this Republican's idiocy is extraordinary. Your problem is obviously with Janet being a women. If it was a Christian rich-white-male wanted his none-biological child back you wouldn't be throwing such a baseless hissy fit.

No one is asking you to be lesbian. Stop projecting your subconscious anger at Christian evangelistic ways. It makes you look like a closeted homophone who would "easily succumb" if homosexual-ism was acceptable and not bullied upon.

This Mennonite pastor is obviously a self-righteous criminal.
So much here is so "obvious", is it? Must be nice to live in a world where everything is so "obvious". Might be better to realize there are two sides to everything and it could be enlightening to look beyond the blinders. It's easy to throw bricks with blinders on. They're bound to hit something, anything, to relieve the anger and frustration.

Take a deep breath. It's not your kid. She's in good hands.

Old 08-18-2012, 05:05 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,607,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post

Take a deep breath. It's not your kid. She's in good hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post
This is an interview with Lisa, so it is her point of view.
LifeSiteNews Mobile | Home Page

Her parents divorced when she was 7 and she began taking speed at that young age.
She first identified herself as lesbian in 1994 supposedly pushed by psychiatrists at the hospital where she had been hospitalized for alcohol addiction.
She had a suicide attempt due to alcohol, pills, food addictions and her failed marriage.
Her mother was mentally ill and apparently had multiple personalities. She claims she was physically and sexually abused by her mother.
She claims her relationship with Jenkins was only physical a few times a year. She also lived with another woman for two years and another for a few months prior to meeting Janet Jenkins.
That child needs serious prayers and good wishes to be found and freed from her kidnapper.

Old 08-18-2012, 05:09 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
Quote:

I get it. You hate gay people. You don't have to keep explaining that to me.

And the State of Vermont disagrees, and these two mothers disagreed, with what I bolded. It certainly is possible to have two mommies. These women specifically moved to Vermont to start their family so that their children (they tried to have a 2nd one but couldn't, which partly led to their separation) and their family would be given the legal protections afforded to gay families and gay parents in Vermont.

Then one of them went off the deep end (again - she's a long suffering nut who's been previously institutionalized), found a fundamentalist god, and is now crying she is no longer beholden to the laws of Man. I'm sorry, she can't single-handedly crumple up the marriage contract she entered into and pick and choose when the law applies to her.

Last edited by hammertime33; 08-18-2012 at 05:19 PM..

Old 08-18-2012, 05:17 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,945,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternPilgrim View Post
This is an outrageous story, and shows very clearly how normalizing homosexuality is the fast track to tyranny.
I will not comment on a story that I do not have the full story on.

In my view, "... normalizing homosexuality is the fast track to tyranny" is an outrageously prejudiced and ignorant statement.

I am in favor of freedom, equality, repect, and equal justice under the law for ALL citizens ... and that includes members of the LGBT Community.

Greetings from the City Of Brotherly Love.

Old 08-18-2012, 05:25 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
Can't wait for Isabella to turn 18 and, hopefully, become independent enough to do whatever the hell she wants.

Old 08-18-2012, 05:29 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Can't wait for Isabella to turn 18 and, hopefully, become independent enough to do whatever the hell she wants.
Isabella or Lydia? Lisa has now changed here name to Sarah and Isabella's to Lydia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies