Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2012, 08:34 AM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Fail.

I call that ignorance of the Planet on which you live.

We used to run the heater on days when it was 90°F+ and why would we do that? Because cruising in a Chinook at 3,400 feet the air temperature might be 38°F.

Here, study this to spare yourself the embarrassment of looking like a fool on the internet:

Properties of US standard atmosphere ranging -5000 to 250000 ft altitude

U.S Standard Atmosphere

I just debunked you....again.

The "capability to understand the subject matter?"

You don't even understand temperature gradients or know how to read upper air data.

And I noticed you refused to respond to my first debunking of your video, which claims that there should be no aluminum in rain-water, when in fact that is perfectly normal and there has always been aluminum in rain-water...

....even before airplanes existed.

Yes, you can read published data on rain-water samples going all the way back to the early 1900s.

It's quite clear you aren't interested in Truth, rather you're only interested in validating your amateurish pseudo-science.

Meteorologically...

Mircea
You didn't debunk anything my friend. Don't embarrass yourself like last time when I proved you don't have a clue...

Old 08-24-2012, 09:00 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
One day, which started as a clear sky day, I started seeing aerosol spraying around noon and over the next few hours the sky was a white haze with the non-dissipating trails expanding into ugly looking clouds. Before long a major thunderstorm started to approach which brought very strong winds, damaging trees and such, and lightening hitting everywhere. It was one of the most bizarre events I have experienced.
Seriously? You should get out more.

Storms come and go as masses of air move around. It should be fairly obvious that an air mass that has favorable conditions for the formation of a thunderstorm is going to contain a large amount of water (that's where the rain comes from). This humidity moving in is why you see contrail formation before the storm arrives.

Old 08-24-2012, 09:48 AM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Seriously? You should get out more.

Storms come and go as masses of air move around. It should be fairly obvious that an air mass that has favorable conditions for the formation of a thunderstorm is going to contain a large amount of water (that's where the rain comes from). This humidity moving in is why you see contrail formation before the storm arrives.
Yes, storms come and go, but unusual storms preceded by obvious textbook geoengineering aerosol spraying, indicating weather control, is what I'm talking about. Like I already stated ... the geoengineering scientist have released tons of technical reports and studies, available on the internet, that describe geoengineering techniques in detail and even talk about the resulting grey hazy sky's that will result and impacts to normal weather patterns, and this is exactly what we are seeing today and over the past three years ... and the geoengineering scientists, NASA, the United Nations and even Obama are saying we need to start these programs with tax payer money to counter the bogus global warming scam ... so what we are seeing and experiencing now is a covert program and the Obama administration is trying to convince the American public that we need an overt publicly funded program under the guise of AGW when it's really all about weather control.

Old 08-24-2012, 11:08 AM

15,092 posts, read 8,636,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
This.

There are so many questions that could be answered by responding to this very simple question.
The question ... "could you please outline your research methodology?" I think is not so profound a question as the answer is fairly obvious and covers most people and situations. And it all starts with interest and awareness. One has to become interested enough in a particular matter to look at it more closely. That's when the very first and most highly utilized tool of science kicks into gear. It's called "observation".

The act of "seeing" is not the same thing as observation, which itself is a skill that can be poorly or highly developed, depending on the person. Two people can look at the same thing, yet see different details, based on the level to which their observation skills have been developed. A trained and experienced criminal investigator, for example, might immediately detect several huge clues from observing a crime scene for which the casual observer would likely overlook completely.

Now it is my contention that the majority of the public have very poor observation skills, and that fact is no accident, but is a result of how our education system has been designed. Observation requires thinking and analyzing and evaluating that which one "observes. But beginning in very early childhood, we are taught to simply accept facts and explanations given us, rather than formulate those ideas on our own. The students who do the best job of accepting those presented facts and able to recall them in the most accurate detail, get the best grades and all the accolades, while the student that is a more independent thinker and questions everything is viewed as a problem student. Consequently, if one abandons the need for analyzing what they observe, relying on others to analyze things for them, they will in turn expend less effort in observing details to analyze. That's how critical analysis and observation works hand in hand, like a muscle ... if a muscle is not exercised, it experiences atrophy, becoming weaker.

So the better question that should be asked is how can people not notice a deliberate effort which literally paints the blueness right out of the sky above them, literally blanketing the sky in a think haze, beginning as crisscrossing trails stretching from horizon to horizon, which spread out and create a complete overcast to what began as a clear blue sky. And the answer to that is extremely poor observation skills, and a total absence of awareness.

Those that do notice this are drawing upon another methodology of observation which involves "comparative analysis", which recognizes this change in their environment. Those that do not see these changes in the sky above them most likely never observed that sky to start with, so they have nothing to compare. Of course they have all seen the sky, but never really "observed" it. Therefore, when an issue like this is raised, they do exactly what they've been trained and conditioned to do since grade school, which is to simply accept the explanations presented them. This is nothing more or less than mass group think for which the majority naturally are predisposed. It's a conformist mindset. And this has been proven over and over again by the psychological sciences, and even in some remarkable experiments played out in comedy routines, like the old show, candid camera. I recall one episode of that show which played a prank on unsuspecting people, where a group in an elevator would do strange things and the stranger would mimic their behavior ....

candid camera elevator - YouTube

Now this is a funny little skit ... but outlines the strange power of group think and acceptance of authority that most people are not consciously aware of, but are themselves predisposed to accept without questioning ... including inflicting harm on others for no apparent reason. Watch this next video and then try to rationalize how this is possible:

The Human Behavior Experiments 2006 - YouTube

This highlights the extreme danger of conformist mentality and group think, and the rare but important quality of independent thought that only a minority actually possess and exercise.

Old 08-24-2012, 11:48 AM

33,544 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Theorist claim: Chemical tests reveal aluminum and barium have been sprayed

In reality the tests all show normal levels of chemicals. They were often very badly performed (testing soil instead of water, and confusing the level, or using the wrong units of measurements).

Theorists claim: Photos and videos show spray planes.

Reality: all the planes have been identified. Most have non-controversial uses, and the rest are demonstrable fakes.

Theorist claim: Lots of people believe in chemtrails, and it’s mentioned in a government bill, so it must be true.

Reality: Not really. Lots of people believe in all kinds of things, and the mention in the bill was inserted by some UFO enthusiasts.

Theorists claim: Contrails used to dissipate in a few seconds, minutes at most.

Reality: But they didn’t. There’s a huge amount of evidence (in addition to lots of people remembering persistent contrails). It dates back to 1918, and continues up to the present day.

Theorist claim
: People don’t remember lots of contrails like this, so it must be new.

Reality: Many people DO remember. But most people still don’t pay any attention to contrails. You see thing when you are interested in them.

Theorist claim
: grids and X patterns prove they can’t be contrails

Reality
: grids and X’s are inevitable results of air traffic, and winds and weather conditions.

Contrail Science

Old 08-24-2012, 01:06 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,170,143 times
Quote:
You didn't debunk anything my friend. Don't embarrass yourself like last time when I proved you don't have a clue...with the thick trails expanding over a short period of time to form a white hazy strange cloud filled sky's that significantly reduce sunlight in a period of a few hour ... I call that textbook geoengineering aerosol spraying.
Wow. You're really out there, aren't you?

Quote:
Whatever you want to call it is fine with me but when I see thick non-dissipating trails spewing from aircraft ... on a very hot (>95F) and dry day...
So, what, you're denying reality?

It's a "very hot and dry day" and you don't see contrails dissipating?

Gosh, what a shocker.

I guess it never occurred to you that temperature and pressure change over altitude.

You do understand that whatever the air temperature is on the ground, that isn't the air temperature 2,000 feet above you, right? The air gets cooler as you gain altitude, right?

I mean this is 10th Grade Chemistry Class -- Boyle's Law -- you know, the relationship between volume, temperature and pressure?

Your comment about "very hot and dry" days is scientifically irrelevant; a red herring; a non-sequitur.

You look like an amateur.

Atmospheric Environment (1967)

Trace metals in rain and snow during 1973 at Chadron, Nebraska
  • A.W. Struempler
  • Chadron State College, Chadron, Nebraska 69337, U.S.A.
  • Received 20 January 1975. Revised 7 July 1975. Available online 14 April 2003.

Quote:
Abstract

Rain and snow were collected during 1973 in Chadron, Nebraska, a rural location 480 km north-northeast of Denver, Colorado, and analyzed for Ag, Al, Cd, Cu, Mn, Pb and Zn. Our location with prevailing westerly and southerly winds seemed ideal for establishing baseline concentrations of metals in precipitation before additional coal-fired power plants begin operation in adjacent western states with coal reserves. Samples were analyzed by flameless atomic absorption spectroscopy. The concentrations of Ag, Al, Cd, Cu, Mn, Pb and Zn in samples of rain and snow averaged 8.4 × 10−11, 3.5 × 10−7, 3.1 × 10−10, 4.4 × 10−9, 5.2 × 10−9, 4.8 × 10−9 and 1.0 × 10−8 g cm−3, respectively. A greater concentration of the elements, except Cu, was found in rainwater from convective storm showers as compared to extended rains. Statistical analyses suggest that Al and Mn in precipitation are largely soil derived and that Ag and Cd are more associated with anthropogenic sources. From these results, the deposition of Ag, Al, Cd, Cu, Mn, Pb and Zn by precipitation to the earth's surface during 1973 was respectively: 0.34, 1400, 1.2, 18, 21, 19 and 40g hectare−1 y−1.

Copyright © 1976 Published by Elsevier Ltd.
[emphasis mine]

ScienceDirect.com - Atmospheric Environment (1967) - Trace metals in rain and snow during 1973 at Chadron, Nebraska

Since you don't have a good grasp of science or chemistry:

Ag= Silver
Al= Aluminum
Cd=Cadmium
Cu= Copper
Mn= Manganese
Pb= Lead
Zn= Zinc

I just debunked you and your video again.

Atmospheric metals exist for any number of reasons. Wind and water erosion; construction sites; mining operations; wild-fires; the burning of various grades of coal; in the earlier days the burning of garbage (before land-fills came to be in vogue); nuclear weapons testing; and a few others.

The claim in your video that there should be no aluminum in the atmosphere, and thus no aluminum in rain-water, and therefore that is proof of chemtrails is is completely disproven, since aluminum naturally occurs in the atmosphere.

That's twice I've posted evidence, and you've failed to respond.

Debunking...

Mircea

Old 08-24-2012, 01:12 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,201,643 times
Quote:
Whatever you want to call it is fine with me but when I see thick non-dissipating trails spewing from aircraft ... on a very hot (>95F) and dry day... with the thick trails expanding over a short period of time to form a white hazy strange cloud filled sky's that significantly reduce sunlight in a period of a few hour ... I call that textbook geoengineering aerosol spraying.
It has been pointed out to you numerous times both in this thread and the other chemtrail thread that it's caused by something that remains mysterious to chemtrail nuts....

It's called atmospherics..

And as I pointed out in an earlier post:

Quote:
Just for clarification the godfather of the chemtrail conspiracy acknowledges that -

Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering and chemtrails are one in the same thing.....

So why the OP is making such a big deal about geoengineering vs chemtrails is beyond me.

It's the same thing, it's been beaten to death in this forum and all we've gotten out of it is how gullible some people are to believe conspiracy nuts....

Old 08-24-2012, 01:18 PM

Quote:
You didn't debunk anything my friend. Don't embarrass yourself like last time when I proved you don't have a clue...
You have proved nothing, nada, zilch, zip except for the fact you are adept at refusing to answer any questions that are posed to you...

Old 08-24-2012, 01:32 PM

Picture taken by an astute chemtrail expert of a jet at 34,000 feet spreading that deadly chemical DHMO over an innocent American population:

The observer noted that no more than a minute after he took this picture he started experiencing headaches, dryness of his mouth and dizzyness...

Note also the semi-circular ring of UFO's accompanying and protecting the chemjet from those anti-chemical weapons I posted earlier (#49)....

Last edited by plwhit; 08-24-2012 at 01:58 PM..

Old 08-24-2012, 01:43 PM

ChemTrails- The Myth Busted - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies