Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2012, 11:58 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Snap a few picks of these so called chemtrails... you probably don't know what to look for and confuse them with normal clouds. If they are real aerosol spraying then it should stop soon.
I thought that ALL persistent contrails were chemtrails...

Why don't you clear this up for us, Don? Define what we should be looking for, and illustrate your definitions with photos.

I used to be pretty sure that I understood the difference between a "normal cloud," a persistent contrail and a chemtrail, but now you have me confused. Please set the record straight for the benefit of all the silent readers that need to be informed of the dangers present right above their heads.

Old 09-01-2012, 02:10 PM

33,544 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Chemtrail conspiracy theories and some of the nutty things people believe.

In Alberta, a member of We Are Change Calgary frets that ELF waves from the HAARP array in Alaska, combined with metal oxides sprayed from jets, are going to alter her body chemistry and control her mind. Another member rushes her child to hospital each time there is "heavy spraying" in her area.

Swallowing the Camel: Introduction to Following the Chemtrails

Old 09-01-2012, 02:38 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
The gov't is cracking down on leaks, whistleblowers and independent journalists. The ability for the public to find out the truth is becoming a daunting if not impossible task. The gov't is conspiring against the public's right to know. That much is obvious.

Virtually everything in government related to national security and foreign policy is now classified. Doing so is often out of line and improper. It’s done to hide embarrassing truths, government waste, corruption, other criminality, and serious constitutional violations.
Former US classification czar, J. William Leonard, calls the system “dysfunctional.” It “clearly lacks the ability to differentiate between trivial information and that which can truly damage our nation’s well-being.”
Bureaucratic overkill stamps virtually everything secret. Leonard was Bush’s secrecy chief. He’s now a vocal critic. The new Senate measure is another attempt to subvert democracy and conceal wrongdoing through secrecy.
Whistleblowers are especially at risk.
Waging War on Leaks :

Old 09-01-2012, 03:03 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,201,643 times
Quote:
Snap a few picks of these so called chemtrails... you probably don't know what to look for and confuse them with normal clouds. If they are real aerosol spraying then it should stop soon.
Could you (without endangering you or your family's lives) tell us how to differentiate using just our eyes a chemtrail from a contrail?

These are contrails:

Contrail Types

Old 09-01-2012, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
The gov't is cracking down on leaks, whistleblowers and independent journalists. The ability for the public to find out the truth is becoming a daunting if not impossible task. The gov't is conspiring against the public's right to know. That much is obvious.

Virtually everything in government related to national security and foreign policy is now classified. Doing so is often out of line and improper. It’s done to hide embarrassing truths, government waste, corruption, other criminality, and serious constitutional violations.
Former US classification czar, J. William Leonard, calls the system “dysfunctional.” It “clearly lacks the ability to differentiate between trivial information and that which can truly damage our nation’s well-being.”
Bureaucratic overkill stamps virtually everything secret. Leonard was Bush’s secrecy chief. He’s now a vocal critic. The new Senate measure is another attempt to subvert democracy and conceal wrongdoing through secrecy.
Whistleblowers are especially at risk.
Waging War on Leaks :
Hey claud, I realize it's hard staying on topic with all the chemtrail spraying affecting people's ability to concentrate but this threads topic is "Why in the World are They Spraying", not the government is conspiring against it's citizens.

If you have forgotten how to open a new thread to "discuss" the government is conspiring against it's citizens DM me and I'll walk you through this terribly complex task.

OK? Not a big deal.

Old 09-01-2012, 03:14 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,200,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Virtually everything in government related to national security and foreign policy is now classified.
This is a lie.

Try again.

Old 09-01-2012, 09:38 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,973,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
Sure, Don, I'm the one who's confused.

The "chemtrails" looked just like the pic you supplied in post #149, but there were fewer. So why is the UN spraying so close to a Presidental visit? You claimed they'd stop a week or so prior. Perhaps you've missed a memo or two? Maybe there's a conspiracy to infect the President afoot! Surely you'd be privy to such based on all your high level connections and whatnot. You should make some calls and find out what's up. The fate of the free world rests in your hands, Don009!
You should not see anymore aerosol spraying starting tomorrow. Let me know if this is so.

Old 09-01-2012, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
I thought that ALL persistent contrails were chemtrails...

Why don't you clear this up for us, Don? Define what we should be looking for, and illustrate your definitions with photos.

I used to be pretty sure that I understood the difference between a "normal cloud," a persistent contrail and a chemtrail, but now you have me confused. Please set the record straight for the benefit of all the silent readers that need to be informed of the dangers present right above their heads.
I don't understand your statement since you think aerosol spraying (chemtrails) are not real.

Old 09-01-2012, 09:49 PM

Quote:
I don't understand your statement since you think aerosol spraying (chemtrails) are not real.
Let me ask the question again

I'll go slow, how can we tell what we should be looking for.

We have experts that have given us resources to identify contrails.

Contrail Types

Short-lived Contrails:
If the air is somewhat moist, a contrail will form right behind the airplane and make a bright white line that lasts for a short while

Persistent Non-Spreading Contrails:
If the air is very moist, a contrail will form behind an airplane and stay in the sky for long time. This type of contrail will stay in the sky long after the airplane has flown out of sight. It can last for a few minutes or longer than a day, and it keeps its shape of a thin line.

Persistent Spreading Contrails:
These contrails form when a persistent contrail spreads out. They grow wider and fuzzier as time passes. Sometimes contrails will actually take on the characteristics of a natural cirrus cloud and no longer look like contrails, so they become human-made clouds.

What we need from you don9 is some comparable scientific accredited document that fulfills the same requirement from your side

Last edited by plwhit; 09-01-2012 at 09:58 PM..

Old 09-01-2012, 10:12 PM

For all the geoengineering deniers ...

Public Awareness of Geoengineering Science Increasing

"In recent years, geoengineering, a blanket term for techniques to cool global temperatures by doing things like planting more trees or thickening clouds, has gone from lunchroom pariah to potential new cool kid. A report published earlier this month by the Washington-based Bipartisan Policy Center, for instance, called for greater federal leadership on climate-tweaking science. Despite this uptick in interest, few researchers have explored just how much the public knows (or doesn't) about the topic. A quick-and-dirty survey reported in 2010 hinted that only 3% of Americans could effectively communicate what geoengineering science means."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies