Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2012, 05:35 PM

33,595 posts, read 18,231,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
This is a totally ridiculous thread.

Both gave up their licenses because they were doing other things and probably will not practice law again.

There is no mystery to the circumstances around their decision and the process they used was the one required by the law.

End of story.

You guys really need to stop grasping at straws.
I found out a lot of truths hashing things around.

Old 09-08-2012, 05:35 PM

47,035 posts, read 26,117,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
How could he.. they were stolen...
I'll take that as a "fact conceded".

Old 09-08-2012, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Oh, Taratova is probably right - it's quite likely that there are things happening in high places beyond my ken. But on a more Earthbound plane, I cannot fathom why the ARDC is to be considered an authority in post #25 and a corrupt organization once it has become evident that it doesn't back Taratova's version of events.
Don't put words in my mouth. you are getting corrupt with your false accusations. I didn't say corrupt , I said bias.. Why is not William Jefferson Clinton's record there.. it should be if both Obama's are there!

Old 09-08-2012, 05:39 PM

Quote:
I didn't say it was corrupt.. I can't find William Jefferson Clintons record.. why?
Ahem..

Quote:
The Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Committee for the Illinois Supreme Court doesn't maintain data on an Arkansas lawyer. It's kind of self-evident from the name, really.
Would you like a map?

Old 09-08-2012, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Don't put words in my mouth. you are getting corrupt with your false accusations. I didn't say corrupt , I said bias..
You implied they would change their records due to power in high places - power beyond my comprehension, apparently. Sounds corrupt to me. And it still leads to the question: You cited them as an authority in post 25, why was that? What with them being biased.

Old 09-08-2012, 05:45 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,123,838 times
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) prohibits the disclosure of academic records, Period!

Even parents of students CANNOT access the academic records of their children who are over the age of 18!

Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)

Old 09-08-2012, 05:48 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,422,654 times
Quote:
Don't put words in my mouth. you are getting corrupt with your false accusations. I didn't say corrupt , I said bias.. Why is not William Jefferson Clinton's record there.. it should be if both Obama's are there!
Apparently William Jefferson Clinton was NOT licensed to practice law in Illinois. That's why you won't find any record of his law license with the Illinois Supreme Court which is where the Obamas were licensed. Most likely Clinton was licensed in Arkansas.

Old 09-08-2012, 05:50 PM

Quote:
You implied they would change their records due to power in high places - power beyond my comprehension, apparently. Sounds corrupt to me. And it still leads to the question: You cited them as an authority in post 25, why was that? What with them being biased.
Are you saying there is no power in high places.. gullible. And you are right..Clinton would not be listed on the website. Now if you are such a thorough thinker why do you support Obama? You should test both sides and not just one side . You know you are making a BIG mistake supporting Obama.

Old 09-08-2012, 05:51 PM

Quote:
That was a general statement..

Old 09-08-2012, 05:52 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,589,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
This is a totally ridiculous thread.

Both gave up their licenses because they were doing other things and probably will not practice law again.

There is no mystery to the circumstances around their decision and the process they used was the one required by the law.

End of story.

You guys really need to stop grasping at straws.
No we are not, something stinks. She gets her license in 89 and puts it on inactive in 93, shortly after working for Mayor Daly as his assistant. It's logical to think she probably got caught doing something she shouldn't have. Even he couldn't cover her big butt.
As for Obama, he may have been cornered by his lying about using other aliases. We won't be able to prove it, but the questions is a reasonable one. Plus, having 2 lawyers running this country is a disaster, let's not do that again. Biden doesn't count, he's just a placeholder and a buffoon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies