Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 12:27 PM

15,093 posts, read 8,636,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
I think you've already seen that I have a short attention span, LOL... and actually, it is NOT convenient at all! Kinda helps with my line of work (since we never do one thing for long), but in general it's actually been rather inconvenient.

I'm also trying to avoid fueling this off-topic line of discussion, since we could literally debate Talmud, religion, and the roots of anti-Semitism for days - but that really isn't what the OP intended from this thread, I imagine. So if you want to get into all of that, I'd suggest starting a new thread where others can chime in. Not avoiding on purpose, just cannot offer the answers you're seeking there! I did read your reply, though, and will say you have valid points but also some very debatable points.
The entire thrust of my argument pertained to the topic at hand ... the Rothschild family, and their disastrous activities. I believe it was you and others who were focussing on this anti-Semitic connection ... I was just highlighting the fact that making such connections was a pure deflection.

Now, I would never suggest that anti-Semitism doesn't exist. Of course it does, just like every other version of racism and bigotry and prejudice against people based on religion or race or culture. The point is, criminal behavior is criminal behavior, no matter who does it, and it is irrelevant at that point as to what color their skin is, or religion they practice, or whether their "mother" was a Jew or a Gentile. The moment someone is identified as a criminal ... those other issues cease to be of any importance whatsoever. To use such things as an excuse to dismiss the charge of criminal conduct is not a valid argument.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2012, 12:47 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,933,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Interesting deal tying the Rothschild and Rockefeller dynasties together, expected to close by the end of this month. It is said to finally give the Rothschild trust a "toehold" in the US.
As if they had none?

Rockefeller, Rothschild names tied in investment deal - May. 30, 2012
Yeah that was a bit unusual, that announcement. LOL.

Old 09-14-2012, 11:24 AM

15,093 posts, read 8,636,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Interesting deal tying the Rothschild and Rockefeller dynasties together, expected to close by the end of this month. It is said to finally give the Rothschild trust a "toehold" in the US.
As if they had none?

Rockefeller, Rothschild names tied in investment deal - May. 30, 2012
As usual, the news mixes fact with fiction to create a false picture of reality. I find it especially amusing that they insinuate that the Rothschild entity was a 1.9 Billion dollar company. And this illusion that the Rockefellers were the "richest family" in the world was part of the illusion right from the beginning.

J.D. Rockefeller built the Standard Oil Empire with Rothschild money loaned him through the National Bank of Cleveland, run by Jacob Schiff (Kuhn Loeb & Co.) (then and still one of the principle bank owners of the Federal Reserve mafia banking cabal) On the other side of the American Industrial revolution, the Rothschilds financed J.P. Morgan and his monopoly on the railroad transportation system. Together, Rockefeller and Morgan ruled industry, and the Rothschilds ruled/owned Rockefeller and Morgan, which were in effect extremely well paid agents of the Rothschild dynasty.

People never ask where Rockefeller got all the money to create this entity called Standard Oil, which became the largest oil operation in the world ... broken up by the US government under the Sherman Antitrust act, which then spun off into 34 other companies, including Exxon, Mobile, Chevron, Ammoco, etc. And if anyone thought this was a bad deal for Rockefeller, they were not paying attention, since J.D. Rockefeller's net worth DOUBLED almost overnight ... making him allegedly the richest man in the world. But if that is true (Rockefeller owned 25% of the former Standard Oil spin off companies) there is 75% of those companies owned by someone else .... that someone else was the Rothschilds who financed the whole gig. No one asks where J.P. Morgan got his financing that allowed him to dominate the transportation industry either. .

The hard cold truth is, Banks run the world, because they are the source of capital which is needed to do anything else. The Banks decide who succeeds and who fails based on their control of the flow of capital. Mayer De Rothschild said "Give me control of a nation's currency, and I care not who makes it's laws".

The "New World Order" isn't new at all ... it's the "Old World Order", with the head of the beast, the Rothschild Family. So why would the media keep all this under raps? The Rothschilds own major media too.

Old 09-14-2012, 11:33 AM

1,720 posts, read 1,316,554 times
http://www.newpeopleorder.com/index.html
Amazon.com: They Own It All (Including You)!: By Means of Toxic Currency (9781439233610): Ronald MacDonald, Robert Rowen: Books#_

They Own It ALL(Including YOU!)By Means of Toxic Currency
by Ronald MacDonald, Robert Rowen

"I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire,... The man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire. And I control the money supply"

Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild, of the Rothschild international banking cartel

The intermarrying is how the Illuminati operate. Through bloodlines, The Bloodlines of the Illuminati.

Amazon.com: Bloodlines of the Illuminati (9780972792929): Fritz Springmeier: Books

By the way, QE3 has been announced!

This is the beginning of the end.

Old 09-14-2012, 12:16 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,316,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
As usual, the news mixes fact with fiction to create a false picture of reality. I find it especially amusing that they insinuate that the Rothschild entity was a 1.9 Billion dollar company. And this illusion that the Rockefellers were the "richest family" in the world was part of the illusion right from the beginning.

J.D. Rockefeller built the Standard Oil Empire with Rothschild money loaned him through the National Bank of Cleveland, run by Jacob Schiff (Kuhn Loeb & Co.) (then and still one of the principle bank owners of the Federal Reserve mafia banking cabal) On the other side of the American Industrial revolution, the Rothschilds financed J.P. Morgan and his monopoly on the railroad transportation system. Together, Rockefeller and Morgan ruled industry, and the Rothschilds ruled/owned Rockefeller and Morgan, which were in effect extremely well paid agents of the Rothschild dynasty.

People never ask where Rockefeller got all the money to create this entity called Standard Oil, which became the largest oil operation in the world ... broken up by the US government under the Sherman Antitrust act, which then spun off into 34 other companies, including Exxon, Mobile, Chevron, Ammoco, etc. And if anyone thought this was a bad deal for Rockefeller, they were not paying attention, since J.D. Rockefeller's net worth DOUBLED almost overnight ... making him allegedly the richest man in the world. But if that is true (Rockefeller owned 25% of the former Standard Oil spin off companies) there is 75% of those companies owned by someone else .... that someone else was the Rothschilds who financed the whole gig. No one asks where J.P. Morgan got his financing that allowed him to dominate the transportation industry either. .

The hard cold truth is, Banks run the world, because they are the source of capital which is needed to do anything else. The Banks decide who succeeds and who fails based on their control of the flow of capital. Mayer De Rothschild said "Give me control of a nation's currency, and I care not who makes it's laws".

The "New World Order" isn't new at all ... it's the "Old World Order", with the head of the beast, the Rothschild Family. So why would the media keep all this under raps? The Rothschilds own major media too.
Yep!!!!

The Rothschild's Wealth controls the World - YouTube

This explains how Oswalt's name was in morning newspapers across the world only hours after the assasination happened!

The mainstream media (conservative and liberal) is owned and controlled.

Old 09-14-2012, 01:02 PM

78,426 posts, read 60,613,724 times
This turd took a lot longer than usual to start sprouting fungus.

Old 09-14-2012, 06:22 PM

2,770 posts, read 2,604,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
This turd took a lot longer than usual to start sprouting fungus.
Classy.

Old 09-14-2012, 09:41 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,945,990 times
Uh oh!

The anti-Rothschild agitator is back under a new name!

I wondered what happened to you ... you've been quiet for a few months. Been on vacation?

Old 09-14-2012, 10:03 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,950,786 times
Haha... I read some of the reviews on this book, and had to laugh at this one part (mentioned as some of the author's undocumented claims).

1. Barbara Bush is reading to children in a photo wearing a checkered blazer which obviously shows she is trying to hypnotically control children.
2. Abraham Lincoln was known to have fathered many illegitimate children.
3. Gen. Grant was illuminati-controlled.
4. George Bush is (according to the author) a pedophile.
5. McDonald family is satanist. (So, apparently no more cheeseburgers for you)

Old 09-14-2012, 11:24 PM

2,770 posts, read 2,604,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Uh oh!

The anti-Rothschild agitator is back under a new name!

I wondered what happened to you ... you've been quiet for a few months. Been on vacation?
Who?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies