Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2012, 01:24 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,425,615 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
I thought about linking pictures to every Fox news anchor and commentator, - American Journalists- but I reckon I agree with you they are all Obama supporters. They sure have a funny way of showing it, though.
Their news site is jam packed with negative articles about him.
Strange.

PS. When the Middle East runs out of oil.... that will be a great day of rejoicing in my book. That will probably happen after I am dead and gone, though.

Saudi Arabia is one of our best pals. They are also human traffcikers/slavers and treat women like crap.

Human Trafficking & Modern-day Slavery in Saudi Arabia

Sanctity of marriage in progress.
And Democrats thinks there is a war on women in this country. Leave it to Obama who has lived many of his growing up years in other countries to come up with that one. Imagine one of those girls being your daughter then you will understand war on women.

We as women have more rights in the U.S. than in most countries. If you want to play victim that is your choice. Don't try to heave this disgusting hype on me. Stop playing like your a victim, get up, brush off and take a hard look at what it would be like to live elsewhere. You would kiss American soil after that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2012, 01:27 PM

679 posts, read 661,288 times
You right wing loonies never cease to amaze me and your lack of knowledge of what foreign policy actually is. Obama has already stated that the US will cooperate with police forces within Libya to bring the killers to justice. I know most of you will rebuttle with BUT THEY ARE CORRUPT, ok perhaps they are but what the **** is he suppose to do?

You all criticize Obama's Middle East foreign policy yet none of you can understand the complex situation of what foreign policy actually is, much less the complixity of the middle east and the none state actors that cause problems within the region.

The criticism of Obama by the right wing is nothing more than a pathetic attempt by the right wing media to boost Romney's horrible foreign policy knowledge.

Old 09-15-2012, 01:33 PM

25,573 posts, read 56,502,335 times
Y'all might want to listen to Jon Huntsman. He says a lot in very few words. Wish he was the GOP candidate. He's got brains - and a realistic world view.

Huntsman on his criticism of Romney

Old 09-15-2012, 07:38 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,412,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Are you going to provide similar links from other European papers in the future? Or did your boss just hand you this one and told you to run with it?
Indeed.

Old 09-15-2012, 07:41 PM

5,787 posts, read 4,718,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stateisota View Post

The criticism of Obama by the right wing is nothing more than a pathetic attempt by the right wing media to boost Romney's horrible foreign policy knowledge.

FAIL......

Did you bother following the link in the OP?

That criticism is coming from a GERMAN journalist

Old 09-15-2012, 07:47 PM

jt, what do you think. Was Romney's campaign in any way behind the release of or the promotion of the Innocence of Mohammed in the Middle East? Did that backfire on him? Was it meant to "fire" up tensions in the ME just before the election and make Obama's foreign policy look bad?

Old 09-15-2012, 07:52 PM

5,787 posts, read 4,718,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
jt, what do you think. Was Romney's campaign in any way behind the release of or the promotion of the Innocence of Mohammed in the Middle East? Did that backfire on him? Was it meant to "fire" up tensions in the ME just before the election and make Obama's foreign policy look bad?
When was your last drug test?

And I see you are gullible enough to believe that a film that's been online for MONTHS was the real cause? They just coincidentally waited until the anniversary of 911 huh?

Why don't you stop believing any drivel that the White House spouts and engage your BRAIN?......

Forget the WH's Film Excuse...Al Qaeda Tells Us Why Ambassador Was Murdered

Today, Al-Qaeda said the deadly attack at the US Consulate in Benghazi was in response to its leader’s death.

The Daily Telegraph reported:

AL-Qaeda said the deadly attack on the US consulate in Benghazi, Libya was in revenge for the killing of the network’s number two Sheikh Abu Yahya al-Libi, SITE Intelligence Group reported.

“The killing of Sheikh Abu Yahya only increased the enthusiasm and determination of the sons of (Libyan independence hero) Omar al-Mokhtar to take revenge upon those who attack our Prophet,” said al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula said in a statement, quoted by the US-based monitoring group.

Al-Qaida’s Yemen-based offshoot did not claim direct responsibility for Tuesday’s attack on the US consulate in Benghazi that killed the US ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens, and three other Americans.

But it stressed that “the uprising of our people in Libya, Egypt and Yemen against America and its embassies is a sign to notify the United States that its war is not directed against groups and organisations … but against the Islamic nation that has rebelled against injustice.”

The statement comes four days after al-Qaida chief Ayman al-Zawahiri issued a video eulogising Libi, his late deputy and propaganda chief who was killed in a drone strike in June.

Mohammed al-Megaryef, the head of Libya’s national assembly, said today that the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi was planned and “meticulously executed.”

Old 09-15-2012, 08:03 PM

Wow! Jt, I struck a nerve. LOL Actually, my last blood test was just last week.

Romney was sooooo QUICK to "react" to the news of the embassy attack, almost like he'd been waiting for it. lol The Egyptian TV host was very helpful too by replaying and replaying the clip on TV shortly before 9/11.

Wow!! that was such a quick response to my post and so many "cites"....you're just amazing for having no help at all, just all by your little self posting and researching this topic.

Old 09-15-2012, 08:21 PM

25,573 posts, read 56,502,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
That thought had crossed my mind. Romney looked too pleased with himself, by half, at that debacle of a press conference. The end always justifies the means. I don't think he's above it.

Old 09-15-2012, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
That thought had crossed my mind. Romney looked too pleased with himself, by half, at that debacle of a press conference. The end always justifies the means. I don't think he's above it.
I guess the question is how low will Mitt go to win this election. We have seen that he is willing to change his positions constantly and to pander to any far right wing group.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies