Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 10:56 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,482,659 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I do want to know who is going to take care of women's rights and that doesn't seem to be romney

Romney will come to your house and chain you to your stove. You will be pregnant all the time. And you will never be able to vote again.

Republicans want you to be a second citizen. You will dress as your told and you will only speak when spoken to.

Are you really so stupid as to believe this?

I give women credit for being smart. You are not fitting that profile.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2012, 11:04 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Doesn't really matter, as that is between Bill and Hillary alone... even if I were planning to marry the guy myself, it has no relevance to our laws & freedoms.

OK...

"I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape. He went to jail and and when they let him out he was like, 'You know what, this guy's going to give me a hundred years in jail. I'm not staying.' So that's why he left."

Polanski was not guilty of 'rape-rape', says Whoopi Goldberg | Film | guardian.co.uk

Old 09-14-2012, 11:05 PM

32,069 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Romney will come to your house and chain you to your stove. You will be pregnant all the time. And you will never be able to vote again.

Republicans want you to be a second citizen. You will dress as your told and you will only speak when spoken to.

Are you really so stupid as to believe this?

I give women credit for being smart. You are not fitting that profile.

But sadly, you are fitting the profile of the republican party..... uneducated and calling people names that you don't agree with lol

Old 09-14-2012, 11:07 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,482,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
It's a lame tit-for-tat thread because of the one going about the latest development in the Republican war on women in Virginia.
The "War on Women" is Bullcrap and you know it.

It is a stupid talking point put out by the likes of Mam Barbara Boxer.

If Romney does become President, you'll never lose a single right.

Old 09-14-2012, 11:10 PM

2,949 posts, read 5,500,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Disrespecting women and/or being a cheater does not a "war on women" make. Nice try, but this woman doesn't care what individual men (even if he's the President) do in regards to their sex lives or marriages... I only care when they attempt to legislate against women's rights, telling me what I can or cannot do with my body.
Another hypocritical post. You want freedom over your body but then you want everyone else to chip in and pay for your choices. You don`t want the government legislating against the right s to your body but you want legislation giving you money to take care of the choices you make with your body.

I`m all for you having the right to do whatever you want with your body..sex,abortion,etc. But don`t demand everyone stay out of your life with one side of your mouth but then demand that they pay for it out of the other side. Take control and freedom of your body but also take personal responsibility of your body and stop demanding that others pay for your irresponsibility.

Old 09-14-2012, 11:17 PM

32,069 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spm62 View Post
Another hypocritical post. You want freedom over your body but then you want everyone else to chip in and pay for your choices. You don`t want the government legislating against the right s to your body but you want legislation giving you money to take care of the choices you make with your body.

I`m all for you having the right to do whatever you want with your body..sex,abortion,etc. But don`t demand everyone stay out of your life with one side of your mouth but then demand that they pay for it out of the other side. Take control and freedom of your body but also take personal responsibility of your body and stop demanding that others pay for your irresponsibility.
Another uneducated post Maybe you should read up on hormones and birth control and how they help women with female problems.

Old 09-14-2012, 11:18 PM

23,988 posts, read 15,086,618 times
IIRC, Molly Ivans said she didn't care who Bill Clinton screwed as long as it was not the public.

I also remember many democrats being mightily ticked off at him for what it cost them and the lost opportunity. The hairy armpit feminist were purple rage furious.

Some said Monica was a plant sent in to seduce him, and then tell all about it. Why else would she save the dress? Or have a Republican as her confidant? Linda Tripp was the direct line to Lucianne Goldberg. Worked out well for ol Jonah. He came out of that mess in the cat bird seat. Wonder what his momma traded to get him that job. He sure isn't that bright.

Old 09-14-2012, 11:21 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,500,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
It's a lame tit-for-tat thread because of the one going about the latest development in the Republican war on women in Virginia.
Even in a jerk thread there is no reason to show a baby and dare another poster to kill it. Sorry if I see that as out of bounds in any thread, but I do.

Old 09-14-2012, 11:36 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,950,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spm62 View Post

When on earth did I say all of that?

Nobody pays for my "choices" (although preventing pregnancies/STDs & treating medical conditions hardly qualify as such) but me, so you can jump off that accusing wagon now.

Old 09-14-2012, 11:38 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,950,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
OK...

"I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape. He went to jail and and when they let him out he was like, 'You know what, this guy's going to give me a hundred years in jail. I'm not staying.' So that's why he left."

Polanski was not guilty of 'rape-rape', says Whoopi Goldberg | Film | guardian.co.uk
Huh?? I wasn't aware that Roman Polanski (or Whoopie Goldberg) had been elected to office... news to me!

What an oddly off-topic post, but I've come to expect that from you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies