Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 10:33 AM

2,476 posts, read 2,607,445 times

Advertisements

Why is this not being covered day and night by all network news agencies?
These are the stories that should be run and run and run....

Listen to these animals spew hate...

No such thing as a "moderate muslim"!!!!

Liberals need to wake up to this....stop protecting them.

Watch both videos.
Senator Avella "offended" at Muslim Parade NYC - YouTube

Complacency is their best ally.

Last edited by kerrymac; 09-26-2012 at 10:59 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2012, 11:01 AM

4,301 posts, read 4,417,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post
Why is this not being covered day and night by all network news agencies?
These are the stories that should be run and run and run....

Listen to these animals spew hate...

No such thing as a "moderate muslim"!!!!

Liberals need to wake up to this....stop protecting them.

Watch both videos.

If they ever passed any kind of law outlawing blaspheming of their prophet (or of any religious leader of any kind), then I would be an outlaw and they better brings guns if they plan to arrest me. I don't think I am alone on that conviction as most Americans would rather die than give up our freedom of speech as well. Everyone that spoke at that rally needs to be deported as they have clearly shown that their loyalty is NOT to the US Constitution and to this nation.

Old 09-26-2012, 11:05 AM

2,476 posts, read 2,607,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawg82 View Post
If they ever passed any kind of law outlawing blaspheming of their prophet (or of any religious leader of any kind), then I would be an outlaw and they better brings guns if they plan to arrest me. I don't think I am alone on that conviction as most Americans would rather die than give up our freedom of speech as well. Everyone that spoke at that rally needs to be deported as they have clearly shown that their loyalty is NOT to the US Constitution and to this nation.

My thoughts exactly on the deportation....

To me the bigger story in the 1st video is that sick b*tch saying "they will use their children as martyrs"

This country better wake up real fast and you liberals remember one thing....the first people they will behead is...YOU!

Old 09-26-2012, 03:04 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,945,356 times
We also don't hear about election fraud and CAFRs. The media may lean left, but they are govt owned.
Apparently you lean "anti-muslim".

Old 09-26-2012, 03:07 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,099,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
We also don't hear about election fraud and CAFRs. The media may lean left, but they are govt owned.
Apparently you lean "anti-muslim".
Typical liberal deflection. Don't address the topic, just throw out a couple red herrings so you don't have to logically present a counter argument.

I am anti-Muslim and proud. Muslims have their own lands, I do not wish their lands to be filled with Christians against their will, and Muslims should not be infesting Western societies with their stone age ideology.

Old 09-26-2012, 03:07 PM

Quote:

To me the bigger story in the 1st video is that sick b*tch saying "they will use their children as martyrs"

This country better wake up real fast and you liberals remember one thing....the first people they will behead is...YOU!
So your concern is some sort of massive beheading from muslims? All the issues going on in the world and this keeps you up at night?
Man the MIC must love people like you.

Old 09-26-2012, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
Typical liberal deflection. Don't address the topic, just throw out a couple red herrings so you don't have to logically present a counter argument.

I am anti-Muslim and proud. Muslims have their own lands, I do not wish their lands to be filled with Christians against their will, and Muslims should not be infesting Western societies with their stone age ideology.
I think I addressed the subject quite squarely. No red herrings. The govt owns the media. It influences what is covered. (Other topics, I find far more important, also do not get covered)There really is nothing to counter.
I see no evidence of a Muslim "infestation" as you term it.

Old 09-26-2012, 05:21 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,996,804 times
Freeze their bank accounts in the USA, Confiscate their properties and deport the them..... The sooner the better.

Old 09-26-2012, 05:27 PM

11,374 posts, read 16,754,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Freeze their bank accounts in the USA, Confiscate their properties and deport the them..... The sooner the better.
To late. The liberal press gives them a free pass and the average politico is to worried about being re-elected.

We are all doomed.

Old 09-26-2012, 05:28 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,471,192 times
Quote:

I and many many americans as well as myself agree with you. To not is just plain ignorant, naive or plain stupid.

They have made themselves clear, on what they think of our Country, are people really that naive!

Many people i know from both party's and myself don't trust these people. They are making themselves perfectly clear by the things they are saying.

And their actions, well their actions does that really need explaining?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies