Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 07:38 AM

19,023 posts, read 26,019,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
So you envy their wealth. I see.

That was weak.
No but I did enjoy their "Demand" for the UN to make LAW the USA???? must be subject too..... WAUGH I think NOT!

They would have no wealth if it were not for the USA showing them what steel and concrete are. In as late as 1974 they were given American Cars in trade for oil and oil rights. In 1974 these goat herders were still so -primitive that they had no idea cars could run out of gas!

Due to sharia law no one could bring a car that had 250 miles on the clock back to a village, because if they did their hands were be chopped off.

It's fine that you have muslim pets. Just keep them very far away from me, because i have a hunting license for them.

But hey don't get mad. These people think the UN cam make law for Americans! HA Ha Ha!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2012, 08:01 AM

465 posts, read 509,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post
Sure. Again, when was the last time you heard about a Christian blowing himself up in a crowded city square?
in the 60s they bombed black people's stores and killed blacks and whites, and many are going under ground and want to do the same thing to glbt, and actually i know of one that was a KKKer and a born-again Christian (his words) that held a family hostage a few years ago and beat them up and held guns to them, but i guess that's just not mean enough for you...do you ever consider that the way most christians don't like him, most muslims don't like their extremists? but no muslims are the wrong religion, right but christians when they go bonkers it's different in your mind right? in most people's minds it's not different extremist crazies are extremist crazies.

Old 09-27-2012, 08:10 AM

2,920 posts, read 2,805,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by liamscott View Post
in the 60s they bombed black people's stores and killed blacks and whites, and many are going under ground and want to do the same thing to glbt, and actually i know of one that was a KKKer and a born-again Christian (his words) that held a family hostage a few years ago and beat them up and held guns to them, but i guess that's just not mean enough for you...do you ever consider that the way most christians don't like him, most muslims don't like their extremists? but no muslims are the wrong religion, right but christians when they go bonkers it's different in your mind right? in most people's minds it's not different extremist crazies are extremist crazies.
What are you even comparing, guy?

Old 09-27-2012, 08:10 AM

4,301 posts, read 4,421,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by liamscott View Post
Crazies are crazies and every religion has them. But as crazy as Christians have been in their past, the rule of law has subdued their stupidity to individual acts of fanaticism. Whereas Islam has roughly 25% of it's 1.5 Billion followers that practice the medieval version of Islam. That is a big chuck of a minority that is well organized and well funded. Of all the religions, it is the last one to want to join the 21st century. It will happen, but until then - there will be much friction between those of us that uphold free speech and those who like to kill everything they feel slighted by (and kill themselves in the process). This extremist form of the religion is literally at war with everyone around them (you know you are an a$$hole when even buddhists fight against you - Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia).

Old 09-27-2012, 08:13 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,384,925 times
Another "we're the good guys, they're the bad guys" thread...

Peace!
brian

Old 09-27-2012, 08:18 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,598,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I and many many americans as well as myself agree with you. To not is just plain ignorant, naive or plain stupid.

They have made themselves clear, on what they think of our Country, are people really that naive!

Many people i know from both party's and myself don't trust these people. They are making themselves perfectly clear by the things they are saying.

And their actions, well their actions does that really need explaining?
They have made their actions clear and it is very frightening.

What is even more frightening is that our current President supports them.

Old 09-27-2012, 08:20 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,462,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post
My thoughts exactly on the deportation....

To me the bigger story in the 1st video is that sick b*tch saying "they will use their children as martyrs"

This country better wake up real fast and you liberals remember one thing....the first people they will behead is...YOU!

Yeah, watch out for those sneaky Muslims with big knives hiding under your bed, just waiting for you to fall asleep so they can carry your head out on a platter.

Old 09-27-2012, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post
What are you even comparing, guy?
He is comparing White Southern Democrat Christians in the late 50's and early 60's to muslim radicals of today

Don't ask me why. I just know because i lived it.

Old 09-27-2012, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
Yeah, watch out for those sneaky Muslims with big knives hiding under your bed, just waiting for you to fall asleep so they can carry your head out on a platter.
You should know better. Even Obama said "If they bring and knife, I will bring a gun!"

These goat herders need to be gone far from USA soil today!

Old 09-27-2012, 08:24 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,598,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
Hmmm....kinda sounds like recent events over seas....wouldn't ya say? Maybe not to off base, although your pathetic attempt at trying to demean the possibility is already planted in your head.

I have an idea - why don't YOU and your family stand on the front line?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies