Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 05:50 AM

376 posts, read 652,897 times

Advertisements

Given the path Obama is pursuing to destroy commerce in the USA, I'm looking for alternatives if he wins again. Actually most every American that I'm working with are doing the same.

When it was obvious Obama would win the last time, I pulled most of my money and investments out of the US and saved and built my wealth tremendously by doing so. I'll pull more out if he wins again and liekly emigrate. The 47% will soon be 60% and all incentive to invest and grow the US economy will be gone. For those happy to see the US destroyed, congrats.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2012, 05:55 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,532,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Tiger View Post
Given the path Obama is pursuing to destroy commerce in the USA, I'm looking for alternatives if he wins again. Actually most every American that I'm working with are doing the same.

When it was obvious Obama would win the last time, I pulled most of my money and investments out of the US and saved and built my wealth tremendously by doing so. I'll pull more out if he wins again and liekly emigrate. The 47% will soon be 60% and all incentive to invest and grow the US economy will be gone. For those happy to see the US destroyed, congrats.
Adjust your tinfoil hat. I think the rays are getting in.

Old 10-01-2012, 05:56 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,202,108 times
As for me and my family, we'll go down with the ship.

Old 10-01-2012, 06:02 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:

Buh-Bye! Don't let the door hit ya in the butt on the way out.

Old 10-01-2012, 06:02 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,532,741 times
I think Faux News really has some of you convinced that Barack Obama is not only going to steal your money, take your guns, your women and your children

We can balance the budget easily. Cut the military by 50%, social services by 50% and raise the tax break on charity so the private sector makes up for the difference.

And tax ANYONE with an income over 250K on a flat rate only with no loopholes AT ALL.

Old 10-01-2012, 06:25 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Good luck on your journey. I hear Sweden is a nice country.

Don't forget to tun in your passport.

Quote:
When it was obvious Obama would win the last time, I pulled most of my money and investments out of the US and saved and built my wealth tremendously by doing so. I'll pull more out if he wins again and liekly emigrate.
It's too bad you pulled your money out that the bottom of the market. If you had put your money in when he was elected, you would have more than doubled your investment.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 10-01-2012 at 06:34 AM..

Old 10-01-2012, 06:28 AM

1,672 posts, read 1,771,776 times
Quote:

Being the last couple years the U.S. has been one of the best places to invest compared to other world markets, I find this post funny.

Old 10-01-2012, 06:30 AM

441 posts, read 501,350 times
Good luck, OP! You can look forward to universal health care whereever you choose to settle (in the developed world).

Old 10-01-2012, 06:31 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:

Don't let the border hit you on the way out, good luck, I wish you all you deserve in your lifetime.

Old 10-01-2012, 06:32 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,813,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I think Faux News really has some of you convinced that Barack Obama is not only going to steal your money, take your guns, your women and your children

We can balance the budget easily. Cut the military by 50%, social services by 50% and raise the tax break on charity so the private sector makes up for the difference.

And tax ANYONE with an income over 250K on a flat rate only with no loopholes AT ALL.
Big time. Fox and the rest of the right wing propaganda machine has the most ignorant and easily misled idiots among us, and turned them into their brainwashed minions that obey and believe absolutely everything they tell them, no matter how off the wall and false.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies