Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 01:54 PM

13,511 posts, read 17,040,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
News flash, this stuff was going on long before USA sent troops into Afghanistan following the 9/11 attacks. Also, she was gang raped in the streets of Egypt during the Obama supported "Arab spring". What does USA being in Afghanistan have to do with a reporter being gang raped in Egypt. I use to like the people of Egypt, notice I used the past tense.
So Obama is responsible for the attack on Lara Logan. You're reaching new lows.

The Arab Spring, Afghanistan, attack on the WTC, are all part of the same thing.

We should pull out the Middle East and let them kill each other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2012, 09:38 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Another CBS whistleblower I hope Ms. Logan's rights will be protected. She is brave for sticking her neck out and stating that the media has been lying to the American people for years and is full of misleading propaganda.

Yep i say we give her a friggin medal. This does not happen very often with this lying sack of sh-- administration.

They lie so often to save the skin on their own backside, and i am sick of it.

No other could possibly get away with what this administration has gotten away with.

Old 10-09-2012, 09:42 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,538,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
So Obama is responsible for the attack on Lara Logan. You're reaching new lows.

The Arab Spring, Afghanistan, attack on the WTC, are all part of the same thing.

We should pull out the Middle East and let them kill each other.
Except that they're bringing their Islamic ways here as evidenced by honor killings around the western world. Or do you propose to deport all Islamic immigrants back to their home country and revoke all passports and visas of people of Islam?

Old 10-09-2012, 10:05 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,280,580 times
Quote:
I don't think it's impossible. I know some Pakistani people whose kids are completely assimilated into American culture, yet there parents are fairly strict Muslims. However, immigration should be controlled.
As long as those parents are alive they are a threat. I wonder if you have listened to anything that Ms. Logan said about the Muslims who tried to rip off her skin, take her scalp from her. and finally sexually attacked her. I don't think a crowd of celebrators in the US would do that but then I am not sure that Muslims in the US wouldn't react like that.

Old 10-09-2012, 10:12 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,280,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Funny how the story/emphasis changes when you watch the original 60 minues, and compare that to the version edited by Glenn Beck. LOL.
Was Logan's story to the Chicago group the same as it was for 60 minutes? Did you see what their version was and did you notice that she knew she was a dead woman when those brutes were doing their trick on her? Somehow I have to wonder if you heard the story to Pelley and then heard her story to those people in that speech. You seem to be unable to see that there were two different stories although Logan has tried to tell us all what happened and why it happened. You leaners just can't let any truth that doesn't fit your and the media story into things.

You are just wanting to attack Beck and nothing more. Leaners all act like that. Logan will never be any kind of heroine to the media of this country and the Chicago Sun piece is a great picture of just that.

Old 10-09-2012, 10:14 PM

45 posts, read 26,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
As long as those parents are alive they are a threat. I wonder if you have listened to anything that Ms. Logan said about the Muslims who tried to rip off her skin, take her scalp from her. and finally sexually attacked her. I don't think a crowd of celebrators in the US would do that but then I am not sure that Muslims in the US wouldn't react like that.

Do you forget the big hoopla about the women during the puerto rican day parade out in ny who were video taped being sexually assaulted ?

Old 10-09-2012, 10:45 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,217,763 times
Default CBS Reporter Lara Logan speaks out against lie of last two years on Islamists/our enemies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
CBS’ Lara Logan Speaks Out, Says Islamists Hate Us Now More Than Ever | TheBlaze.com

Be the economy, jobs, and now foreign policy, looks like Barack is untruthful and failing on all fronts.
I'm glad to hear this journalist speaking out and hope she gets wide spread media coverage. But for anyone who keeps up with current events, the condition of which she speaks really is not news.

Old 10-09-2012, 11:38 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,725 times
Oh I donno...the condition of which she speaks should be news every day. After 911 the immigration of Muslims exploded. In 2005... 96,000 documented which means at least twice. Like I say about every month right at 911...N/A should have locked up the airports. The continent needs time for multicultural development toward hopeful harmony. Looking at % reports in Europe re Muslim immigration and expected behavior is more then alarming, as well very predictable in quantity vrs Islamic disruptive agenda's.(statistical facts)... Its never too late to lock it up and let them settle their crap on their own, possibly female admittance in severe situations.

The lady's experience is very upsetting. It was not contained in one specific location as she describes, they dragged her about, finally to an area of women, where a rescue of sorts was at least possible.

This means of the multitudes in the area , hundreds must have ignored as they said she's a Jew. So in saying she was a Jew which was made up, they believed it would secure the attack. This is the multitude of animals that exists, for origin or nationality the attack is "fully expected to be allowed" by the public. This is the mind aid is offered and is continued in offer well after this unimaginable incident.

And the whole Islamic world wants to complain about a 13min clip on the Internet as though they have a valid point to make. Why even go near these place's let alone try to help. If the gov wants to help the women then plan that out specifically and never mind sending the strongest best and money for not.

These democratic uprisings in the Islamic Countries are the beginning of change for the people. I think interfering can eliminate appreciation re the peoples evolving hopes, even if it takes 300 years. Why interfere, no one interfered with the civil war, the founding of democracy, it happened naturally out of reason....And then it must be that very same reason which upholds the democracy in difficult times.....Difficult times with a planted unnaturally achieved democracy will loosen the grasp as it was not entirely fought for, achieved and somewhat given and therefore subject to questionable worth. Too quick, change takes time, generations. Especially in a very bad time economically, disease, or whatever the new democracy could be lost over the decades...including a pseudo democratic leader. So I agree with the great comments in this thread and think N/A not only has enough on its plate but too much already, including boarder issues.

Its time for all the politicians to leave the smile and grin at the door, there is nothing to smile about shaking hands and jumping off planes, Lara Logan is not smiling at anything and I think its absolutely time for following her serious tone.

Last edited by stargazzer; 10-10-2012 at 12:21 AM..

Old 10-09-2012, 11:45 PM

27,154 posts, read 15,327,118 times
Quote:
I don't think it's impossible. I know some Pakistani people whose kids are completely assimilated into American culture, yet there parents are fairly strict Muslims. However, immigration should be controlled.

That has cost some children their lives here at the hands of their parents.
Happened two years ago where I live.

Old 10-09-2012, 11:54 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,521,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Thanks for that link to 60 Minutes. I never watch them anymore, I think, for obvious reasons and I would have been sorry to not have seen that. What kind of people are those Muslims of the middle east? Why must they do something like they did to Logan? It does seem that they really think they are lowering women when they perform acts like this. Just think, this happened and our President called it all good. Oh hell, yes, I know that he didn't refer to this incident but he surely had to know what was coming and is, although not completely here, coming nonetheless. How bad can it become?
Honestly...much as I despise and condemn radical Islam, I'm not sure how much of this is to to the religious crazies, vs the mob-rule culture. You have a bunch of screaming nuts wanting to overthrow the government...a mob on the brink of violence the entire time. I'm not sure they are that much different than an OWS mob. After all, OWSers have similar history with assaults on women. Just take that mentality and throw Islamic teaching on top and you have a hell of a mess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies