Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 05:02 PM

5,035 posts, read 9,225,324 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
It wasn't optimal because it is messing up his chances of re-election. If he can continue to lie and deceive the public, perhaps there are still enough fools to put this traitor back in office.
Does he care about American lives? He record says he doesn't care at all. He fault those men were killed in Benghazi, but flying off to Vegas to be Mr Personality is far more important. When Americans get killed on his watch, it's just less people left to fight his Muslin brothers.. Just a little work place violence..
total corruption in that man's reign...
Agreed!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2012, 05:06 PM

5,035 posts, read 9,225,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
I am almost beginning to think Obama is trying to lose. Why would any President make such an uncaring remark about a situation that he has already made such a mess of handling? While I am sure there are segments and groups that feel they must get Obama re-elected for their own purposes, I just don't think his heart is in this.
He doesn't care, that's why. This is precisely the reason he tries to only speak with his handy-dandy teleprompter close-by. It allows his speech to be carefully measured and calculated. When he speaks off the cuff, he blurts out some of what's really on his mind.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:09 PM

14,483 posts, read 11,285,313 times
I'm a Romney guy but Obama was just using another person's verbiage. Lets not make big deal of it.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:09 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,037,907 times
It was a horrible interview anyways. Lame Jon Stewert, who does sometimes go after both sides, let Obama off the hook. No real follow up question, no real substance, as usual. Why does every liberal that interviews this guy, seem to get lose in Obama's gaze and go easy on him? They really could learn from the Univision interview.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:44 PM

764 posts, read 597,344 times
The days fake, manufactured "outrage" from the right, huh?

Quote:
Stewart: I would say even you would admit it was not the optimal response at least to the American people as far as us all being on the same page.

Obama: Here’s what I’ll say. If four Americans get killed, it’s not optimal and we’re going to fix it. And what happens during the course of a presidency is that the government is a big operation. At any given time something screws up, you make sure you find out what’s broken and you fix it. Whatever else I have done throughout the course of my presidency, the one thing that I’ve been absolutely clear about is America’s security comes first.
He said the response and/or communication wasn't optimal. Same stance as the right. Though it wouldn't surprise me if the right suddenly switched their stance and started with the "ZOMG BAMA ADMIT WEAKNESS NOT MERICUN TO ADMIT BEIN RONG!!1!" bull****, seeing as they are so determined to oppose the President...

Old 10-20-2012, 12:29 AM

9,138 posts, read 5,804,991 times
Mother of US official killed in Libya attack calls Obama's comment 'disrespectful'
Quote:
Pat Smith, whose son, foreign service information management officer Sean Smith, was one of those Americans killed in the attack, called Obama's choice of words "disrespectful."
"How can you say somebody being killed is not very optimal?" Smith told the Daily Mail. "I don't think the president has the right idea of the English language."
She added: "It's insensitive to say my son is not very 'optimal.' He also is very dead. I've not been 'optimal' since he died, and the past few weeks have been pure hell."
Smith has been vocal in her criticism of the Obama administration ever since the deadly attack, suggesting that authorities have yet to tell her the full story of how and why her son died.
Mother of US official killed in Libya attack calls Obama's comment 'disrespectful' | Fox News

Old 10-20-2012, 09:01 AM

5,787 posts, read 4,716,747 times
Default Mother of Benghazi Diplomat: “My Son Is Not Very Optimal – He Is Very Dead”

Who in their right mind calls the murder of 4 Americans "Not Optimal" anyhow????

The mother of American diplomat Sean Smith responded to Barack Obama’s description of the slaughter as “not optimal.” Pat Smith told the Daily Mail, “My son is not very optimal. He is also very dead.”

The Daily Mail reported:
Quote:

The mother of an American diplomat killed during a terrorist raid on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi has hit out at Barack Obama for describing the attack as ‘not optimal’, saying: ‘My son is not very optimal – he is also very dead.’

Old 10-20-2012, 09:08 AM

52,693 posts, read 47,963,336 times
That's Obama's way of thinking whenever an American gets killed. He has no regard for American humanity. It's too late for him to try to refute that. He'd much rather blame a stupid video.

Old 10-20-2012, 09:09 AM

45,229 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Obama has no regard for anyone's humanity. Look how many women and children he has killed with drones.

Old 10-20-2012, 09:15 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
To Obama and his hate whitey ideology from Reverend Wrights church the Black Liberation Theology preacher who filled the head of Obama for 20 years of hate whitey... to Obama it is four less whites on the earth. After all Obama's dream is he wants the white people suppressed while Black Power takes effect.

Obama working really hard to make us a third world country. Obama hates with a passion Whites in power.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies