Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 12:20 AM

4,919 posts, read 4,837,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
It's a post in a dangerous part of the world. The Americans that serve in places like that understand the inherent risk. They got killed, which sucks. But that's not the first time, and it won't be the last either.

You may as well move on, because that's the only choice you're left with anyway.
Honest people care that Americans died.
Honest people also care that the President is a liar.

Oh yea .. one other person who Really, Really cares is Obama or did he just lie out of habit?

Last edited by CaseyB; 10-26-2012 at 04:14 AM.. Reason: off topic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

19,893 posts, read 18,454,615 times
WTF lie about how 4 Americans were killed, buddy, i do care, and others i know as well. To cover something like this, lie thru your rotten teeth, is dispicable.

Weeks on end went by with stupid talk of the movie video, gosh dang liars in Chief, to the rest of the pack.

Most of us knew, but i thought they knew within 24 hrs which was still very bad in my book. But to know 2 hrs after the attack, and play it up as it was a movie video, then this Preisdent can lie about anything? Remember that, i don't wany my President looking into a camera with conviction, and at the same time lying thru his teeth. You can accept a liar in chief, i don't.

You go ahead and forgive him, somethings are not worth forgiven, as 4 Americans who died such a tragic senseless death and violent. Why because instead of getting the requested security Steven's asked for, he was given less!

And on top of that, they lie about the whole fiasco.

6,864 posts, read 12,085,192 times
And Obama stands in front of a crowd and says 'Romney can't be trusted'. Obama and his crew knew while it was happening in real time for 7 hours and no help was sent. That a terrorist group was claiming they did it.
But for weeks we get 'a demonstration over a video tape' lies.
But at least I did learn that the Navy has ships that have planes land on them called aircraft carriers and boats that go under water called submarines. But he got his facts wrong with horses and bayonets. Horses have been used in Afganistan and the Marines still use bayonets.

Old 10-24-2012, 12:35 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,454,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Follower Of X View Post
Who cares? we will not go back to the old policy's that got us here in the first place... This thread is racist against gays, blacks, eskimos and women.
Well we have Dumb A-- Liar in Chief Obama's POLICIES, THAT don't seem to be working either!

Can't go on with a liar in chief can we, Because this Presdient, can lie to the American People so easily, if he can lie about this, he lies about anything.

Never trusted him, after this, i never will!

Bad this is bad, and let me tell you something as Americans we should care how those 4 people died such a horrible horriffic senseless, fearful violent death.

Old 10-24-2012, 12:50 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,412,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I care. A lot. My heart cries for those killed. A horrible situation and our government not only did nothing to help them, but turned around and lied like never before. They knew AlQ was involved from the beginning.
So how does what the "government" knew about al-Qaeda after the fact, and, according to you, "lied," help bring back to life those killed?

Old 10-24-2012, 01:00 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
What does your babbling have to do with the subject?

Honest people care that Americans died.
Honest people also care that the President is a liar.

Oh yea .. one other person who Really, Really cares is Obama or did he just lie out of habit?
They're dead. You can't bring them back. That's all there is to it.

The president is a liar? Ok....if you say so. Even if that were true (and it's not), how would that distinguish him from any other president?

Let it go.

Old 10-24-2012, 01:15 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,209,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
Nobody really cares about foreign policy right now everyone cares about the economy
Does no one care about a President that lies to the American people so easily and often?

Old 10-24-2012, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
They're dead. You can't bring them back. That's all there is to it.

The president is a liar? Ok....if you say so. Even if that were true (and it's not), how would that distinguish him from any other president?

Let it go.
You had better hope that the media will let it go.

Nixon lied and was impeached and no American deaths were involved.

The guy lied and he has lied throughout his term in office.

The Reason he lied is what makes this special (all presidents lie)<---your words, and what Should bring him down.

He lied because he wanted Everyone to believe that he .. all by his lonesome had defeated al qaeda, along with every other terrorist organization.

He lied because he and he alone was able to make the oceans stop their rise, the land begin to heal and to bring lasting peace to the Middle East.

He lied because the Terrorists had other ideas of their own.

He lied because he is .. a liar!

A lie by any politician is despicable but a lie by a President .. when American deaths are involved goes beyond any 'descriptive' word that I can find in the dictionary!

Old 10-24-2012, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Does no one care about a President that lies to the American people so easily and often?
Not liberals .. It's a normal way of life!

Old 10-24-2012, 01:33 AM

I'll give you another reason that this lie should bring this President down.

It was telling the lie that a movie that no one knew about, (meaning terrorists) was the reason for the murders.

It gave those who had never heard about the movie an excuse to go on a KILLING SPREE throughout the middle east and parts of Africa!

That do it for you Bamabots?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies