Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 05:28 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,324,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I think you are going to be incorrect this time.... I doubt the USA will exist as we know it in less than any 20 years. I am 60 and I expect to see this Nation fall in my time. I highly doubt I will see 80 years, and I pray for I won't.

My dad passed at age 72 in 1997 and it's just a good thing, since he was a WW-2 vet and a mild man. He would not like this nation as it is today. I am glad he doesn't have to see it.

Every sick perversion there is being made legal and the Rape of a nation, which WAS the Land of the Free and the Brave, but no more..... it is now the land of the sick and the weak....

Let God help us, no one else will.
I was wondering who they were talking about when they said about "the few, the proud, and the racist" were dying off
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2012, 05:34 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I think you are going to be incorrect this time.... I doubt the USA will exist as we know it in less than any 20 years. I am 60 and I expect to see this Nation fall in my time. I highly doubt I will see 80 years, and I pray for I won't.

My dad passed at age 72 in 1997 and it's just a good thing, since he was a WW-2 vet and a mild man. He would not like this nation as it is today. I am glad he doesn't have to see it.

Every sick perversion there is being made legal and the Rape of a nation, which WAS the Land of the Free and the Brave, but no more..... it is now the land of the sick and the weak....

Let God help us, no one else will.
My father is 91 and a Veteran of many wars. He is a Republican. He is not, however, whining and crying like you about the end of America as we know it.

My 91 year old father is stronger than you. And more adaptable. And perhaps younger.

Old 11-09-2012, 05:41 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
We cerrtainly don't need people whoc an't support more children tha they can afford. Its a big enough problem as it is.
Oh sure they can Dave, just gotta put them in the crop fields. Just think bad nasty white man will be almost gone and when you have all these extra kids with nothing to do, they may as well go to WORK in the crop fields..

Of course none of them will have clue about what they need to do..........

I will be dead I hope because i don't want to see it either.

Hell if it wasn't the whites to beech at it would be the English the French or the Spanish maybe even the Arabs and last the BLACKS in Africa!

Never ending whine....

Old 11-09-2012, 06:16 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,265,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskercurve View Post
Myth.

There are always people to oppress. Take for example the following:

The Irish, Poles, Welsh, Scots, Spanish, many Balkan whites, Greek, Czech/Slovak, and Russian have all had their turn at being discriminated against in the past 500 years. Many within the past century. Some even longer (the Irish had been actively persecuted and enslaved for 500 years).

Even amongst societies, for example in Industrial Revolution Britain, if your name was multi-syllabic then people thought you were lower class.

Even in the USA, the Germans were seen as dangerous, then the Irish were seen as lower than scum (see NINA signs in shops, there are photos of them online ... No Irish Need Apply).
This is a very good point. People have been opressing other people throughout history. The greatest amount of those origional emigrants who came were not well educated gentry (most of those were second or third sons who joined the church, the military or moved on) but the poor, especially the 'excess' poor who were forced, willingly sometimes but often unwillingly, into indentures. Half of those indentured, for many years didn't survive it, but the ones who did had survival skills and luck. The idea of liberty did mean something to them or their children when it was raised as a battle cry of revolution. And when the society which came from these settlers emerged, it was invaded by a wave of poor and desperate from all over Europe. Before 'white' was more English/Nordic. As the mix expanded, so did the defination.

The people who saw the hordes of peniless emigrants come off the ships from places like Eastern Europe probably worried that their culture was about to be overwhelmed too, but it got merged with and adopted by others.

I think the people who should be looked at if we want to know about tomorrow are the younger people who overwhemingly rejected much of the mantra of the society of their parents. They see a less 'white', less preoccupied society where lifestyle is not the issue, and regardless of all the words about how we are 'losing our culture', they would just say it was changing. Because it is. Because it always has. If it didn't we'd have a gentry with ancestral ties and a small merchant class and the rest just the rabble.

No, maybe not perfection but we never have had perfection. Yes, different but different is not by any means by defination 'bad'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies