Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2012, 09:25 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,847,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seagull84 View Post
If not for Israel barbaric state terrorism there will be no guerrilla terrorism. There will be not 911 attack. Period.
Israel government is the cancerous regime in the world.
Surely... Shirley...you jest... http://www.warsintheworld.com/?page=static1258254223

Old 11-18-2012, 09:32 PM

447 posts, read 497,024 times
You are very wrong, Israel is the most hated country in world. Do you think world all hate West? Your trying to put Israel in rank of West is in vain. If Israel is so desperately wanting to get European image as they have showed , they should move to Europe, not stay in ME, a backward place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
The same people who hate Israel tend to hate the West, ironically Jews figure prominently in this group.

Old 11-18-2012, 09:35 PM

114 posts, read 100,585 times
Quote:
Israel is the most hated country in world. .
Why do you think that is?

Last edited by Mr. White; 11-18-2012 at 09:45 PM..

Old 11-18-2012, 09:37 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,512,501 times
Quote:
If not for Israel barbaric state terrorism there will be no guerrilla terrorism. There will be not 911 attack. Period.
Easy pal, people around here get upset when Israel is spoken about negatively despite the fact that most couldn't find Israel on the map if their life depended on it or knew why they supported Israel beyond it being what they're told to do.

Old 11-18-2012, 09:51 PM

This isn't my opinion, certainly I can't represent world opinion, this is from poll after poll around world, like the one by BBC in 2007 , and another one in 2006.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
Why do you think that is?

Last edited by seagull84; 11-18-2012 at 10:06 PM..

Old 11-18-2012, 11:50 PM

Default A Canadian's remark a few of years ago

Israel*just topped the charts as the most hated country ever.*

The nation that claims to be a “victim of holocaust” now uses precision-guided bombs to kill children.*

I have nothing against Jews; they are my neighbors and very nice, considerate people. *I am not Muslim or Christian, I'm an Atheist. If I would ever adopt a religion it would be buddist - they have never preached violence and retribution. However seeing what Israeli army does and listening its little Hitlers makes the David's star look more and more like the swastika.

To think that in modern times there may be a "country" that gets away with killing 10 to 20 people, mostly civilians for every person killed on their side makes me mad.*

How can you call yourself a "country", a "nation" when you live on stolen land and would not have survived a week without United States' help? I guess living knee-deep in the blood of the aboriginal people you killed doesn’t bother you either

"People of Israel", don't you think you've become what you hated the most? Exterminating Palestinian and Lebanese, calling their liberation movements "terrorist", destroying time after time their social infrastructure, do you feel justified? Do you think your children or grandchildren can ever enjoy peace?*

How does it feel to be hated by each and every one of your neighbors? Does the Apartheid Wall you're building after the Berlin Wall was torn down make you feel safe and secure?

How do you sleep at night knowing that every day your soldiers kill more children and more people around the world wish you the worst?*

How would you feel if a guest in your house declared that your living room is his territory and brought guns to keep you in the closet?*

I am against Muslim extremism but terrorism at the level of State should have no place in our world.*

Good night Israel, sweet dreams.*

Never mind the kids you slaughter, they would have grown to be “terrorists” too.*

Don't let the hatred of most nations on the face of the Earth bother you either.*

What will happen to the Israeli kids when the onslaught finally begins? There won’t be anywhere to run because – as you probably remember – all the countries around you hate you. You have beaten them into submission but at the earliest opportunity they’ll leap for your jugular vein.*

My advice – leave this region, take your children someplace where people will love them, like US or Canada.*

Israel as a country is doomed, let it be a kingdom in your hearts.*

Don’t listen to your crazed leaders and their slurs of Zionist superiority.*

Don’t become an instrument of evil, brainwashed into killing children.*

Get out of there and let the Muslims kill themselves as they were happily doing before you decided to migrate there.*

Never mind what the torah, the bible or the koran say – it is going to be your Hiroshima, not your Eden.

Don’t be monsters, be humans.*

10 eyes for an eye – do you think you can call that defense?*

Murdering children, women, old people and UN Observers – can you call that “fighting terrorism”?*

No, it is not just Iran or Syria that hate you.

Of course people of western countries will not chant “Death to Israel” but most of them hate your guts nevertheless.*

Sleep tight. You've made the world a better place.*

Old 11-19-2012, 12:10 AM

9,143 posts, read 5,817,770 times
Quote:
You are very wrong, Israel is the most hated country in world. Do you think world all hate West? Your trying to put Israel in rank of West is in vain. If Israel is so desperately wanting to get European image as they have showed , they should move to Europe, not stay in ME, a backward place.

C'mon, they're just the "Little Satan," we're the "Great Satan."

Old 11-19-2012, 12:11 AM

554 posts, read 737,332 times
Quote:
You're oversimplifying this problem. Hamas launches the rockets into southern Israeli settlements like Sderot to try and make the people move out and discourage others from moving in. This serves their purposes for two reasons. Firstly, they're trying to limit Israeli settlement expansion by making Israeli settlements dangerous places to live, and secondly they want their country back and hope that these rocket attacks help their cause.

On the first point, there is no doubt that the rocket attacks are successful. They discourage all but the most ardent or desperate Israeli's to move there. They have had some success in convincing many of Sderot's residents to move out.

On the second point, the rocket attacks are entirely unsuccessful. Hamas are deliberately targeting civilians and there is no other word for that than terrorism. When the Gazan public elected terrorists, they invited the sort of Israeli retaliation that we've seen in the past few days.

I'm a long standing supporter of the Palestinian people, and the Palestinians are in a difficult situation. Their country has been stolen from them, and year by year yet more land is taken by the Israeli's while the world lets Israel away with it. Palestinians are desperate, I understand that. But they must understand that while the rocket attacks might give them some sense that they're 'doing something' about the problem, they'd be better off doing nothing.

Eoin

Old 11-19-2012, 12:14 AM

4,491 posts, read 4,995,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seagull84

Yes, because everyone just LOVES Iran!!!!!

Old 11-19-2012, 12:33 AM

Eoin, I do not deny there is guerilla terrorism in Gaza due to Israel state terrorism, but if you really call Hamas terrorists, then you cant deny Israel regime is the terrorist regime.
Besides I am very much in doubt for your claim to support Palestaine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoin (pronounced Owen) View Post
On the second point, the rocket attacks are entirely unsuccessful. Hamas are deliberately targeting civilians and there is no other word for that than terrorism. When the Gazan public elected terrorists, they invited the sort of Israeli retaliation that we've seen in the past few days.

I'm a long standing supporter of the Palestinian people, and the Palestinians are in a difficult situation. Their country has been stolen from them, and year by year yet more land is taken by the Israeli's while the world lets Israel away with it. Palestinians are desperate, I understand that. ....

Eoin
Most countries may not like Iran, but most countries hate Israel, the true rogue state.
By the way, I found out Israel made some progress so it is one of 3 the most hated countries in world. Is this a compliment ? Maybe a cruel compliment .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by seagull84

Yes, because everyone just LOVES Iran!!!!!

If we're labeled as "Great Satan", that is mainly because we're serving Little Satan's Interest.
Actually I feel more like Israel is taking mastery position, well the greatest power US acts like its servant power.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
C'mon, they're just the "Little Satan," we're the "Great Satan."

Last edited by seagull84; 11-19-2012 at 01:09 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies