Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2012, 11:06 AM

114 posts, read 100,367 times

Advertisements

Anti-white racism is alive and well with Ebony Magazine as well as the black community apparently. I believe the reelection of Obama will cause a massive resurgence in White Nationalism. In fact, I believe it started back in 2008 with his first term and we haven't seen it peak yet. At the end of the article it says that White Privilege is a 'Myth'. Do any of you believe that? Obama and the Death of White Power - News & Views - EBONY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2012, 11:11 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,899,377 times
There will always be a few dumbasses who white nationalism appeals to. I am sure you agree you have to be a total idiot to find white nationalism appealing.

Old 11-22-2012, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
There will always be a few dumbasses who white nationalism appeals to. I am sure you agree you have to be a total idiot to find white nationalism appealing.
Curious. Just what is your definition of White Nationalism?

Old 11-22-2012, 11:18 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,722,740 times
Kind of stupid when black youth unemployment is as high and hopeless as it is for them to believe Obama who is half white is doing anything for blacks but getting them more welfare and unemployment.

The gap between the rich and poor has grown significantly in the past 4 years. So if they want to cheer -- let them but I haven't actually seen a single promise that Obama has made to black Americans -- except to replace them in the workplace with illegals.

Old 11-22-2012, 11:25 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,899,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
Curious. Just what is your definition of White Nationalism?
I'll go with the wiki definition:

Quote:
White nationalism is a political ideology that advocates a racial definition of national identity for white people. It has been argued that white separatism and white supremacism may be considered subgroups within white nationalism.
Have to be just plain dumb to be a white nationalist, basically white trash with a cause.

Old 11-22-2012, 11:51 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,427,122 times
Another example of irrational Black fixation on Whites.

Old 11-22-2012, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
I'll go with the wiki definition:

Have to be just plain dumb to be a white nationalist, basically white trash with a cause.
And you don't think the opinion piece in Ebony is anti-white racism? The article is exposing how 'tribal' African-Americans are.

Old 11-22-2012, 12:01 PM

7,530 posts, read 11,370,853 times
Power in capitalist America is about ownership.

Whites still own alot of stuff in the U.S so white power is doing just fine. It's black ownership(businesses) that's lagging and needs to be increased for blacks to have real power.

Old 11-22-2012, 12:01 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,961,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
Anti-white racism is alive and well with Ebony Magazine as well as the black community apparently. I believe the reelection of Obama will cause a massive resurgence in White Nationalism. In fact, I believe it started back in 2008 with his first term and we haven't seen it peak yet. At the end of the article it says that White Privilege is a 'Myth'. Do any of you believe that? Obama and the Death of White Power - News & Views - EBONY
Why did you lie and suggest that Ebony magazine authored this article when in fact it is an "opinion piece"??

Secondly you get on here and cry about "Black Racism" while convienently omitting the acts of visible and vocal "White Racism".
Teenagers took to twitter to hurl racial slurs without concern for the blowback; college students at Ole Miss and Hampden-Sydney (among others) took to the streets to voice their anger. In displays of violence usually reserved for sports celebrations, or disgust over an early bar closing, White males made their prejudices clear, hurling racial epithets and rocks with little fear of consequence. As editor Jamilah Lemieux said of those on twitter “the fact that there are so many people willing to publicly express these views… is troubling.”

Not surprisingly, while White tears were flowing, White nationalists seized upon President Obama’s re-election to further its movement. At Stormfront.org, the hub for global racism, readers were met with a new introduction to the website:

“The recent Obama victory and the resultant anti-Obama backlash has caused a lot of Whites to visit Stormfront (readership surged up to 600% more than normal). Welcome. I was a little caught off guard by this. If I knew this was going to happen, I would have spent more time putting a "welcome post" together ahead of time. Then again, there is no way to cover everything even with a post ten times as long as this one.”

Anyone care to take a look at the society "Mr. White" keeps telling us is good for everyone??
Anyone familiar with his posting history still not sure of his motives?
Anyone with a strong stomach?

http://www.resist.com/CARTOON%20GALL...toonindex.html

Old 11-22-2012, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motion View Post
It's black ownership(businesses) that's lagging and needs to be increased for blacks to have real power.
And how do you think they should get that power?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies