Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 06:24 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,201,832 times

Advertisements

CityData translation tool:

"Media Blackout" = "Something I believe because of narrow minded partisan blinders I sadly live life with, but rational people have not acknowledged"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2012, 06:24 AM

365 posts, read 644,975 times
It is a lot of hard work to get all of the media on board. I'm glad my donations are being well spent.

Old 12-14-2012, 06:26 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,651,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
Though back in 2009 he had no problem lashing out at two white officers for supposedly harassing his black college professor...
'lashing out'...LOL what a joke.

Old 12-14-2012, 06:30 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,204,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
It would be nice for law abiding citizens to be able to carry a concealed handgun in DC for a little self defense. These Animals know their victims are helpless and an easy target.

They need someone to pull a Charles Bronson - Death Wish a few times and Crime would take a huge downturn.
Yup.

Old 12-14-2012, 06:42 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,546,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
'lashing out'...LOL what a joke.
In any event, he also had no problem discussing the death of Derrion Albert, who was attempting to help someone in a melee of black high school students. So basically, this is just another case of our right-wingers soiling their underwear over black people.

Old 12-14-2012, 06:56 AM

12,149 posts, read 8,421,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Let us play a game. For those of you who believe the President of the United States should 'speak out' on such issues, assume you are the President. Please submit the statement you would make, and the context in which you would make such statements.
"If I had a son he wouldn't be a thug beating up white chicks on the subway. And I'll explain why."

"Despite my hatred for white America and capitalism, I'm smart enough to recognize it was grandpas wealth that allowed me to attend the most prestigious prep school in Hawaii. Later that helped me attend Columbia and Harvard, two bastions of Ivy League greatness".

"No, my son would never be caught dead on the Metro. He, along with his sisters, would ride by Limo to his prep school. And hopefully he would sometime follow in my footsteps at Harvard. Those are the dreams of this father."

"As I read the story of those six thugs I couldn't help but wonder why they would engage in such horrific behavior. It occurred to me we have failed as a nation. Black thugs need more help. Accordingly I've asked congress to pass a special stimulus package. If every young black American simply attended an elite prep school like me, they too could attend Columbia or Harvard. Just hopefully not Yale!"

"Nancy Pelosi and I are proud to support her signature legislation which we've aptly named THUG - Tuition Help for Unprivileged Gangsters. Every young black American boy will attend any prep school of his choice for free".

"It is my hope that in 50 years a whole generation of thugs will be responsible members of society with prep school pedigrees and Ivy League credentials. Some might question why I have the audacity to hope this could ever happen. But if the bastard son of an African immigrant and a naive white child can raise a President of the greatest country on earth (other than a Cuba), anything is possible".

"Because this is a tough time and we need help now, our legislation will allow us to hire thousands of union tax collectors - these THUGs will travel door to door across America collecting tuition dollars today so that future generations of young blacks don't have to resort to pounding helpless white girls on the subway."

Old 12-14-2012, 07:17 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,754,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
You want to talk about union thugs? For every so-called union thug in the history of the labor union you'll find 100 armed men in private armies that were hired by companies go up against union members. Men were gunned down by machine guns during sit-down strikes and beaten to death just for signing a paper to join a union and these killing weren't even illegal if they were on company property. Look it up. That is history.

You fault Obama for not speaking out against black violence yet where were the outcries against white violence in all the years and years that we had white presidents? You think violence in our streets just started in the past four years? What color are the mass murderers who are going into our schools, theaters and malls and shooting down innocent people? Crime is crime. Sure, we have a problem in this country but it's not a black-white issue!
Like this one?.....Homestead Strike - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 12-14-2012, 07:24 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,421,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
It would be nice for law abiding citizens to be able to carry a concealed handgun in DC for a little self defense. These Animals know their victims are helpless and an easy target.

They need someone to pull a Charles Bronson - Death Wish a few times and Crime would take a huge downturn.
Read: I want a white vigilante to shoot lots of black people.

Old 12-14-2012, 07:38 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,206,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Read: I want a white vigilante to shoot lots of black people.
Only the thugs who attack the innocents. It's called self defense. Let it happen a few times and watch the cowards run.

If it was your wife and kids being attacked, you would let it happen ?

Old 12-14-2012, 09:19 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,510,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
In any event, he also had no problem discussing the death of Derrion Albert, who was attempting to help someone in a melee of black high school students. So basically, this is just another case of our right-wingers soiling their underwear over black people.
Big whoopdeedo. The braniacs who beat Albert [16 year-old black hs student] to death put a video of the murder on YouTube. Even in Chicago in 2009, that was hard to ignore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies