Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 09:21 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,227,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
Ah yes...our wonderful dear Marxist leader has unified the country with outpouring of love and peace!!!

Black mobs take over Washington Metro
Its OK as long as its not the tea party. new rules violence is OK if your a liberal thug
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2012, 09:25 AM

5,738 posts, read 5,447,174 times
Quote:
Ah yes...our wonderful dear Marxist leader has unified the country with outpouring of love and peace!!!

Black mobs take over Washington Metro
That's right, it's the fault of communism and Obama! I love logic!

What exactly do you think should happen here anyway? Should the media start reporting local violence nationwide in order to warn us about a supposed negro uprising? Should the gov't send in the national guard? Let's hear your solution instead of just you whining about and politicizing a tragedy!

Old 12-14-2012, 10:56 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,837,946 times
the white right always talks about how race isnt a factor and that were all the same and shouldnt be boxed in categories, yet they are the first people to whine whenever a crime like this happens and say that there is some nationwide coverup.

so what is it? do you want race as a factor everytime like you say liberals do, or do you want race not to be mentioned at all like conservatives spout off and say it shouldnt.

Old 12-14-2012, 11:43 AM

1,132 posts, read 1,247,533 times
Is pointing out the truth "whining"? There have been hundreds of violent black on white incidents in the past few years. Just off the top of my head I recall multiple reports from Philadelphia, Chicago, DC, Milwaukee etc. Let's not forget the Miami and LA riots where whites were dragged from their cars tortured and killed by mobs of blacks. And the epidemic of blacks targetting Asians in SF, LA and NYC.
There are approximately 5X as many whites as blacks in the US so where are the corresponding stories (in far greater numbers of course) of mobs of white people randomly attacking blacks on subways and city streets?
But let's just ignore the facts and in Orwellian fashion declare that is black is white to obscure the fact that African American racism and violence (thousands murdered) makes the KKK look like cub scouts.
That's why the black establishment will never give up the smoke screen of the race card and nonstop temper tantrums. A truly honest "national conversation about race" might require a public apology to their victims

Old 12-14-2012, 12:09 PM

73,033 posts, read 62,646,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Asians are attacked almost daily by blacks in Philly.

In fact, there was a serious beating incident of Asian students by black students in a Philly school a few years ago....it was ignored by the administration until attorneys for the Asian families got involved.

No cries of "hate crimes".

Primarily black inner city schools are war zones....which is covered up by the district.
And Black people are often murdered by other Black people everyday, and no one seems to care about that.

Old 12-14-2012, 12:13 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,833,754 times
For awhile there was a black gang attacking non-blacks in Denver too. They'd basically hang out and jump non-black males who were alone downtown, and in one case, a guy who was with his girlfriend. The police made several arrests including a good athlete from a local high school. It's such a shame, but I haven't heard any more about that.

Old 12-14-2012, 12:18 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,060,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And Black people are often murdered by other Black people everyday, and no one seems to care about that.
And white-on-black crime occurs occasionally and in history. So why should I care about vice versa?

Old 12-14-2012, 12:21 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,521,865 times
WND is his linked "source". Just wanted to warn others. The vast majority of bp are law abiding citizens. No amount of sensationalism will change that.

Old 12-14-2012, 12:26 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,830,864 times
Quote:
Though back in 2009 he had no problem lashing out at two white officers for supposedly harassing his black college professor...
LOL at that one.

I honestly believe the OP is posting from some sort of mental facility or is a teenager who is looking to get some laughs (hopefully )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
...... And Trayvon would look just like his son if he had one. He can speak out about certain crime but not other crime ?

Maybe this is a job for Michelle.
For both professor Gates and Trayvon Martin, the press asked him about those incidents and he responded. Maybe you all complaining should get someone in the press to ask the president about whatever you want to ask him so he can comment. I bet you wouldn't like his comments, not matter what they are anyway.

And FWIW, Professor Gates was harrassed by the cops. I love Professor Gates, he is a well known, well respected historian, author, genealogist, and many other titles. Love him thoroughly and just you all bringing up how he was harrassed and ARRESTED by the cops for being at his own house makes me upset just thinking about it. I'm sure since Professor Gates is a friend of the president, he was appalled as well to have his friend treated in such a fashion at his own house. If that had been an old white man who got snippy with the cops, I doubt they would have arrested him and they would have apologized for questioning and harrasing someone at their own house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
In any event, he also had no problem discussing the death of Derrion Albert, who was attempting to help someone in a melee of black high school students. So basically, this is just another case of our right-wingers soiling their underwear over black people.
This is true. I remember the president and other known black people in the country speaking about Derrion Albert in particular and they are still speaking about it, especially in Chicago amongst other places. The fact that those complaining don't hear about it speaks poorly of those people since they want to complain about something they know nothing about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
the white right always talks about how race isnt a factor and that were all the same and shouldnt be boxed in categories, yet they are the first people to whine whenever a crime like this happens and say that there is some nationwide coverup.

so what is it? do you want race as a factor everytime like you say liberals do, or do you want race not to be mentioned at all like conservatives spout off and say it shouldnt.
This is also true. I will say that around here it is the weirdo conservatives (not the normal ones) on CD who are constantly speaking about "look at this or hear this or how come we didn't hear about this" in relation to some sort of situation and then complain about how it is not broadcast and "oh the poor whites are getting beat up" or Jamie Foxx is saying something offensive in a comedy show. You act like no whites beat up anyone lol. It is just ridiculous and this jt800/MrXXX must be some sort of special case because he/she is the main purpetuator of such nonsense.

ETA: Because I think it is strange to focus on the OP article when all of these mass murdering white people keep killing other white people. I would think you would be happier with black people beating them up instead of using semi-automatic weapons on large crowds of people at malls and theaters and schools. Are you okay with crime when whites are killed by other whites?? Just a thought I had because it is strange to have this post today considering the tragic events in CT and the recent events in OR as well.

Old 12-14-2012, 12:32 PM

73,033 posts, read 62,646,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
And white-on-black crime occurs occasionally and in history. So why should I care about vice versa?
I think we should care if anyone dies. However, I will say this. There is a long history of not caring if a Black man lives or dies. When Black people kill each other these days, the only time it's mentioned is to denigrate Black people as a whole. Other than that, alot of people don't care.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies