Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2012, 12:22 PM

4,684 posts, read 4,571,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
Perhaps it is yourself who is ignorant. One way to find out..did you support the re-election of a communist?
See, now who wears the badge you're handing out....
The badge to be worn by people who post wild nonsense about Barack Obama being a communist has the initials WB on it - just like the one we see in the Looney Tunes cartoons.

That's all, folks.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:25 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,639,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
This is what the GOP wanted. They attacked and smeared Rice like a pack of hyenas, because they wanted the nomination to go to Kerry, because that will vacate his seat in the senate.
Rice made it easy to attack her, for she is an incompetent liar, just like her boss... Kerry is much the same, perhaps worse because, as a solder, he was a traitor and a coward.He doesn't deserve to live in America.
He should have married Jane Fonda, two of a kind.. Both fit well with out communist president

Old 12-16-2012, 12:31 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,604,577 times
Quote:
Rice made it easy to attack her, for she is an incompetent liar, just like her boss... Kerry is much the same, perhaps worse because, as a solder, he was a traitor and a coward.He doesn't deserve to live in America.
He should have married Jane Fonda, two of a kind.. Both fit well with out communist president
Grow up kiddo.

Old 12-16-2012, 01:08 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,227,860 times
Quote:
That communist pr!ck doesn't deserve to have his name spelled correctly.
Last I checked, Obama was a right-of-center Moderate Democrat. He's not a Communist - will you stop pretending like he is?

Quote:
What he deserves is a jail cell.
If he's committed any sort of crime worthy of having charges brought up against him by CONGRESS or anyone on CAPITOL HILL, then he will go through the process of a fair trial. If found guilty, then he'll get that jail cell like you are saying he deserves. As of right now, he has not committed any crime nor has anyone close to him think enough to draw up formal charges.

Quote:
He hates America and is trying his hardest to destroy it. ..but the blind fools still follow our very own version of Hitler...
?

Trust me - as an Independent/Moderate, I don't really like Obama that much but I'd much rather have him then some Republican puppet like Romney who made the biggest Freudian slip in the history of man by having his kids spell out "MONEY" with their shirts.

Also our very own version of Hitler? Dude - do you realize the sort of monstrosities Hitler is responsible for? He caused a WORLD WAR and authorized the killing of over 6 million PEOPLE. How in the WORLD is Obama like him? I'm glad Hitler got what was coming to him by taking that Cyanide pill, but to compare someone you don't like to a megalomaniac like Adolf Hitler is too much, even for you.

Old 12-16-2012, 01:10 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,227,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I guess you don't remember our troops making fun of your hero Hanoi John Kerry after he called em all dummies.
When did I specifically call John Kerry my hero? I don't really like him, but I never called him my hero.

Unless you can point out the post # and quote my exact words saying as such.

Until then, keep failing.

Old 12-16-2012, 01:29 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,041,850 times
Quote:
Perhaps it is yourself who is ignorant. One way to find out..did you support the re-election of a communist?
See, now who wears the badge you're handing out....
Considering there were no communists running for re-election in America, the answer to your question should be quite simple.

Old 12-16-2012, 02:22 PM

4,278 posts, read 5,175,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Yet I saw all the Republican Senators encouraging the President to nominate him. And that ~ they would be able to quickly and easily approve his nomination.

Why were they so eager for the President to appoint him?
Who John McCain? Yeah...there is a die hard Conservative....a chump from Az.....

Old 12-16-2012, 03:24 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,257,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Who?
That is how I have spelled Carry's name since the day he told his joke about only stupid people being in Iraq back there in 2004. That group of soldiers made up a sign pleading with him to get them out of Iraq and that is how they spelled the name to indicate that they really were as stupid as he said. I remember so well when he said right there on TV that he well remembered crawling through the bushes and weeds to get a shot at a deer with his 12 gauge shot gun. Stupid!!! My God, only Carry knows that you don't hunt deer with a shot gun. Yep, he earned all of it so I just stayed with it.

Old 12-16-2012, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Yet I saw all the Republican Senators encouraging the President to nominate him. And that ~ they would be able to quickly and easily approve his nomination.

Why were they so eager for the President to appoint him?
I think all your prog buddies here on CD think it may be to get Brown back in the Senate. What do you think?

Old 12-16-2012, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I guess you don't remember out troops making fun of your hero Hanoi John Kerry after he called em all dummies................
Thanks for showing these younger progs what our troops had to say about Jon Carry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies