Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2012, 09:40 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,204,544 times

Advertisements

Fat boy lives in an extremely exclusive area where I kinda doubt he'll be threatened.....

I'll betcha it takes his bulkyness 3 hours to waddle from one end of the house to the other.....

Quote:
Moore's neighbours include Hollywood stars such as Bruce Willis, Madonna and Tim Allen.

He also shares the stunning views with corporate executives loathed by Occupy protestors, including ex-Chrysler Chairman Bob Eaton, according to The Michigan View.
Occupy protests: Michael Moore's mansion is luxury 99% of Americans can only dream of | Mail Online

His apartment in New York City:

Quote:
He lives in a million-dollar apartment, and boasts of that as well. "I walk among them. I live on the island of Manhattan, a three-mile-wide strip of land that is luxury home and corporate suite to America's elite..... Those who run your life live in my neighborhood. I walk in the streets with them each day" (Michael Moore, Stupid White Men, p. 51). For vacations, he keeps another million-dollar beachfront house in Michigan.
Michael Moore : EXPOSED!

I guess he needs to carry a gun to protect himself from the OWS kiddies......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2012, 09:53 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,372,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerbilzak View Post
I agree. That's exactly what the gun-freaks are.
Michael Moore certainly qualifies as a gun freak, and common liberal hypocrite.

Old 12-26-2012, 10:40 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,518,058 times
Michael Moore screams: I rip, you smell!!!! The aroma!!!!!

Old 12-27-2012, 12:21 AM

15,912 posts, read 20,204,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
Michael Moore screams: I rip, you smell!!!! The aroma!!!!!
Fat people who stream sweat in rivers like Fatty does must leave a pungent odor in whatever room he waddles into...

Old 12-27-2012, 02:37 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,900,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38 View Post

Michael Moore owns a gun, has security - YouTube

Blah Blah.. I got it when I opened a CD at the bank blah blah. The guy who hates America has no trouble profiting off of capitalism , and the guy who hates firearms has no problem owning one and being protected by them. Sad....
Michael moore admits in his movie while interviewing Charlton Heston that he's a lifetime member of the NRA

Old 12-27-2012, 02:57 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,513,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnepler View Post
It's most likely to shoot himself in case he's ever facing a criminal.
Actually I think he'd probably eat them.

Old 12-27-2012, 06:07 AM

3,406 posts, read 3,451,565 times
I lived in flint area for over 10 yrs... Just a few years ago.

Michael moore lives in the davison area. About 15 minutes from flint. It is a middle to upper class area. I have met him a few times when he came into my work. Seamed nice to me. Quiet and nice but from other locals i have heard stories of him being arrogant.

Old 12-27-2012, 06:19 AM

651 posts, read 705,511 times
Well if all the right wing nuts would not threaten his life he may not need one. If the right wing nuts did not have all those guns he may not need one. Its kind of like if the Russians are gong to have and point nukes at us we have to do the same.

Old 12-27-2012, 06:29 AM

24,417 posts, read 23,076,143 times
I watched Fox last nite and loved it when a guest fill in did a diatribe about NY releasing the addresses of gun owners. He correctly pointed out that they in effect gave criminals a treasure map of where to go where there are NO guns. Talk about doing a VERY stpuid thing, its not the gun owners who should be worried.

Old 12-27-2012, 06:36 AM

215 posts, read 182,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
I lived in flint area for over 10 yrs... Just a few years ago.

Michael moore lives in the davison area. About 15 minutes from flint. It is a middle to upper class area. I have met him a few times when he came into my work. Seamed nice to me. Quiet and nice but from other locals i have heard stories of him being arrogant.
You don't say. Why am I not surprised?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies