Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2012, 01:59 PM

24 posts, read 19,969 times

Advertisements

Hey, Buffalo Buns Michael, your 15 minutes are up, kindly just go away. You have long outlived your relevance (which was pretty much zero)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2012, 02:02 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,828,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
Hey lard butt,

Part of the unresolved race problems is that we have blacks (12.5% of the total population) doing half of the nations murders per year. If black murder rates were equal to whites, we would drop the nation’s murder rate by almost 40%.

I bet you never talk about such problems as this though do you?

Keep it real fat boy...BTW...have another Krispy Kreme Donut "FATSO"!!!

Michael Moore: Americans Buy Guns Because 'We're a Very Frightened People' | NewsBusters.org
Take a long slow drive thru south Dallas unarmed....Moore...you jack behind!

Old 12-27-2012, 02:28 PM

24 posts, read 19,969 times
I wonder if Lard A$$ has looked in a mirror lately, approximately 350,000 people die from obesity in the United States each year, while approximately only 35,000 die from guns each year. So Michael when are you going to do the movie, Bowling for Big Macs ?

And just think Michael, you can star in the movie and be one of the statistics too.

Old 12-27-2012, 03:13 PM

3,337 posts, read 5,119,588 times
Someone should shoot that fat tub of goo.

Old 12-27-2012, 03:21 PM

19,632 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoooka View Post
Well if all the right wing nuts would not threaten his life he may not need one. If the right wing nuts did not have all those guns he may not need one. Its kind of like if the Russians are gong to have and point nukes at us we have to do the same.
Oh, so then he's a very frightened person living in fear of those nasty white people. Well plenty of non-wealthy people have their lives threatened and he would remove their right to defend themselves.

Rosie O'Donnell once said all guns should be banned, possibly after Columbine. It came to light that she had an armed security guard and her explanation was she was worried about her kids. Then she apologized, saying she was wrong and admitted her comment was an emotional response.

You cannot have it both ways. Somehow celebrities think they are the only ones with stalkers and threatening situations, and that only they should have the right to self defense. No.

Old 12-27-2012, 04:15 PM

1,834 posts, read 2,695,641 times
I do not think this is true. For example, I pay for a full spare tire. I do not have a fear of tire problems because I buy really good tires and change every 6 years. So I could drive over almost anything and be OK. Yet I pay for a full spare just because when I look at national statistics the data says it is a good idea, like flood insurance and a list of many more good things to do. IF you check statistics on crime you will find that self defense is probably a good thing too. About race. Do not focus too much on skin color. Instead focus on what the person is doing and their body posture. A type of awareness you can perfect. Sometimes the person may be black. But I find the whites are often the most suspect. It is really not a race issue thing.

Old 12-27-2012, 04:25 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,914,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Wow, the nastiness of the right has sure shown itself in this thread.
it seems to be equal to what moore is spewing, and can be summed up like this:

michael more eats too much because he is a very frightened person with an unresolved psychological disorder.

i bet that moore probably wouldn't like that any more than people like hearing about gun ownership from someone who has NEVER MET THEM, and thus has no idea what he is talking about.

Old 12-27-2012, 04:33 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
it seems to be equal to what moore is spewing, and can be summed up like this:

michael more eats too much because he is a very frightened person with an unresolved psychological disorder.

i bet that moore probably wouldn't like that any more than people like hearing about gun ownership from someone who has NEVER MET THEM, and thus has no idea what he is talking about.
The right is obsessed with Michael Moore. I have never listened to anything he had to say.

Old 12-27-2012, 04:58 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
The right is obsessed with Michael Moore. I have never listened to anything he had to say.
they are very obsessed with him for some reason. I guess it must be jealousy since he is richer and more famous that any of them could ever be.

Old 12-27-2012, 05:04 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
From the links and the title I would say M Moore has racial issues, and this is his psyco problem not ours.. He should be checked out and disarmed before he hurts himself or someone else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies