Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2013, 01:24 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,785,325 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Just heard it on Rush. So why has the main focal point on the massacre been the AR-15 Bushmaster .223 caliber? It was never used. When the news reports first came out, they (Cops in interviews, Police dispatch reports) reported that the killer used pistols and that a Bushmaster was in the backseat of his car. But never the less, the narrative the media used was that the Bushmaster was the weapon used. Why the focus on the Bushmaster instead of the pistols?
At least they have definitely decided that they weren't killed by a video about the prophet Mohammed, either. Our government at work.

Why is it taking so long for this information to be released?

Why does this government take so long to release ANY information about ANYTHING that happens to us???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2013, 01:27 PM

19,642 posts, read 12,231,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
It's really not a question burning into my soul, no.
Nice hyperbole. I was referring to those who are interested in facts.

Old 01-04-2013, 01:32 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Nice hyperbole. I was referring to those who are interested in facts.

Which completely leaves Rushiepoo out.

Old 01-04-2013, 01:46 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Just heard it on Rush. So why has the main focal point on the massacre been the AR-15 Bushmaster .223 caliber? It was never used. When the news reports first came out, they (Cops in interviews, Police dispatch reports) reported that the killer used pistols and that a Bushmaster was in the backseat of his car. But never the less, the narrative the media used was that the Bushmaster was the weapon used. Why the focus on the Bushmaster instead of the pistols?
Fascinating.

Newtown victims all shot with rifle multiple times, medical examiner says - Hawaii News - Honolulu Star-Advertiser

Old 01-04-2013, 01:49 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,467,310 times
Quote:
Breaking News: None Of The Kids At Newtown School Were Killed By AR-15 Bushmaster......I Repeat, None. It Was In The Car. Just heard it on Rush
Please.. proceed Mr Limbaugh....

Old 01-04-2013, 01:50 PM

1,988 posts, read 2,224,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snardley View Post
YOU consider MSM a primary news source? Wow, are you naive.
Do you consider right wing news sources as a primary news source? The same right wing media that completely whiffed on election predictions as well as completely fabricating information regarding Benghazi.

Old 01-04-2013, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Why is it taking so long for this information to be released?
Maybe because it, at least for the most part, involves children...

ya think?

Old 01-04-2013, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Rothstein View Post
Do you consider right wing news sources as a primary news source? The same right wing media that completely whiffed on election predictions as well as completely fabricating information regarding Benghazi.

Not to mention the declarations that Hilary Clinton was faking her illness.

Geeeez, RWNJs, read a book, or get out of mom's basement for a while.

Old 01-04-2013, 02:20 PM

15,094 posts, read 8,636,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Guy, as much as I am with the pro-gun side in this, I cannot believe the ME would lie. He has a report that must be completed for each and every person who was killed. That report is a legal document and it is a felony to falisy such a report.
I need to break this up into segments, for a proper response ... and I also need to pause for a moment to allow my head to stop spinning.

Now you seem to be trying to be rational, with honest intentions, so forgive me if my honest intentions comes off as insulting, because there really is no way to avoid it, while addressing the premise of your contentions here. The reality is, you could condense this entire post to one sentence to convey the same theme ... "authorities and officials never lie, because there are too many people watching them .. and too many people that would have to participate ... and it is illegal". That is the gist of your contention here, and it is so patently absurd as to defy adequate description.

Now I'm sure you aren't really trying to convince anyone that authorities never lie, because you'd probably be the one and only one who could believe such nonsense for a second ... yet that is the basis of your argument. So it's time to be honest with yourself, and employ the analytical portion of your mind that you have not yet consulted.

The reality is, we have more than enough evidence to prove beyond any doubt whatsoever that authorities and officials lie all of the time, with relative impunity, and that the best way to tell when one of them is lying is to simply watch to see if their freaking lips are moving. Are you following me?

Quote:
In addition, those reports can be seen by anyone who wants to see them because of FOIA laws. falsifying those reports would land him in jail and there are just too many eyes on this for that to happen. The bullets recovered from the bodies are evidence and therefore also accessable via FOIA as would the casings from the scene
First ... neither bullets, shell casings or any other form of tangible hard evidence is subject to FOIA ... it's called the "Freedom of Information Act" because it applies to information, not physical evidence. Secondly, please tell me how access to, and inspection of a report can in any way shape or form actually validate the information contained in the document? It cannot, and whether it is provided to one person, or a thousand, is immaterial to that fundamental fact. And thirdly, evidence can be planted, or simply the existence of evidence can be claimed .... and in such cases of crime like this, access to the crime area is quickly secured and those having direct access to that scene is strictly controlled. You're not going to have dozens of people traipsing through, looking around, and taking notes and photos for uncensored public reviewing. What do you think .. they let reporters in there? The reality is, nobody outside the authorities in charge of that scene have even witnessed covered bodies being removed. This was done late at night, after the press was told that bodies would not be removed until the following day.

Quote:
On top of that there were 5 ME's doing autopsies. There was additional staff of up to 10 people at the ME office.
Again ... how do you know this? I swear to God man ... think for a bloody second. Really!! Think!!! You know nothing other than what you've been told by the very people I suggest are lying through their teeth. Your evidence is nothing other than a perception, while my evidence of lying is the false information that has been presented. So which one of us has the best case?

Quote:
Then on top of that there were dozens of law enforcement officers and first responders on the scene any one of whom would be able to refute lies by an "official" person.
That's the point .... and it's apparently the point you seem not to want to look at .... like the video of the recovery of the long gun from the damned car, and not from inside where the initial report first claimed it to be. The story then shifted to only pistols being found inside .. now, apparently 4 of them. Yet, the narrative claiming that the long gun is the murder weapon presented by the ME remains his story, in spite of the fact that this story doesn't fit the other. So what does that tell you ... is the police video lying, or the ME? One of these stories must change, otherwise, one of them is not factual. It's really that simple.

Quote:
AND there are well funded organizations that are very much opposed to the gun-haters that would make a big enough issue if it were found that this was in fact a lie.
And did they have access to the crime scene? Or do they possess the magical ability to simply look at a report and determine the truthfulness of it's contents? Truthfully ... you're grasping at straws here .. and it really makes no sense.

Quote:
It is impossible for that many people to lie and falsify legal documents and hide physical evidence. Now if you can produce a fufilled FOIA request that shows casings and recovered rounds other than .223 then there is no way you can suggest this is a lie intended to push the anti-gun agenda.
You keep kicking this horse ... it's DEAD .... the horse is dead man ... what part of this basic idea is so difficult for you to consider? Reports can contain false information. Police, FBI, government officials have been caught doing just these things COUNTLESS TIMES. There are documented cases of FBI forensics labs who have been caught fabricating. And believe me ... it involved more than a couple of bad apples, and many separate incidences of this. The FBI does it ... the ATF does it .. the DEA does it ... look ... how can you be unaware of any of this? Just google "Crime Lab caught fabricating evidence" ... and while you're at it ... google "Medical Examiner Falsifies Autopsy Report" .. and see what you come up with!! You'll get 25,000 and 35,000 hits respectively.

Now listen up ... here's just one case of a Medical Examiner falsifying autopsies:

Self Storage Blog: The Storage Facilitator – Human Organs In Self-Storage Belong to Medical Examiner with Checkered Past, Ties to Mysterious Death of Joe Scarborough

Last week, medical examiner Dr. Michael Berkland let his Pensacola, Florida storage unit go into default. Much to the dismay of the man who won Berkland’s unit at auction, the locker contained human brains, hearts and lungs stored crudely in formaldehyde-filled Tupperware, garbage bags and cups. One human heart was inside a cracked convenience store Styrofoam cup. At the moment, it is not known why Berkland was keeping the organs of over 100 people in a storage unit. Authorities are trying to track down family members of the deceased– a difficult task, as many of the jars’ labels are indecipherable.

Although Berkland has not been formally charged with a crime in this self-storage incident, it is clear that he is anything but a model medical examiner. He was fired from the Jackson County, Missouri Medical Examiner’s office in 1996 for falsifying autopsy reports. Back then, he attributed the myriad disputes over his autopsy reports to “proofreading errors.”

I just included this one because of the very strange nature of it .... apparently, with all of those alleged eyes watching over and ensuring the integrity ... they didn't miss hundreds of body parts this ghoul kept as trophies in a storage locker ... though he was eventually fired for filing many false autopsy reports. "Fired" .. not prosecuted ... not jailed ... just fired, like one might be for being late for work a few times. Are you getting my drift here? Are you?

Here's a starting point for the high profile JFK false autopsy ... which should be impossible according to you:

History Matters - Medical Coverup

Now let's cover a few important points:

1) The idea that a ME never would or could falsify such information is so astronomically naive as to preclude a meaningful conversation. I'll suggest only that you apparently have no knowledge whatsoever of history, and need to correct that first. A good starting point would be to examine the details of one of the greatest examples of all time, involving the assassination of a President of the United States, John F. Kennedy, which I contend constitutes a much higher profile victim, and many more high level individuals under greater levels of scrutiny than a few podunks in the ME's office in the sleepy town of Newtown Connecticut. A careful review of that case will show you how the official autopsy reports of Kennedy were as phony as a three dollar bill ... and then there was that mysterious losing of President Kennedy's freaking brain somewhere between Dallas and Washington DC.

2) What you think you know about this case in Connecticut ... unless you were there ... carries no more authenticity than whatever unfounded legitimacy and integrity you are willing to grant perfect strangers in the media and officials serving as spokespersons in Newtown Connecticut. And what do you know of them, and their credibility? Is the Police Chief your uncle or something? Listen, you only know what you've been told ... and you have no more insight into the legitimacy and integrity of that information than the man on the moon. You simply choose to accept what you've been told, based on the premise which I've just shown to be a false one .. the idea that a Medical Examiner couldn't and wouldn't provide false information in an official document, which is patently absurd to the extent that it is literally nonsensical.

And this is far from just the only matter suggesting foul play by authorities .... what about the suspect arrested in the woods? That too is on video and audio tape ... but this second suspect did not fit the lone gunman narrative, so all talk if that second person has simply fallen into the memory hole.

OPEN YOUR EYES ... that's the only advice I can give ya.

Old 01-04-2013, 02:22 PM

15,094 posts, read 8,636,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
I got this from Wikipedia:

Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Investigation:

A large quantity of unused ammunition was recovered at the school, along with three semi-automatic firearms found with Adam Lanza: a .223-caliber Bushmaster XM-15 rifle, a 10mm Glock 20 SF handgun and a 9mmSIG Sauer handgun.[64][4][5][6]

A shotgun was found in the car Lanza had driven to the school.[6] At home, Lanza had access to three more firearms: a .45 Henry repeating rifle, a .30 Enfield rifle, and a .22 Marlin rifle.[14][65][66] Lanza used the .22 Marlin rifle to kill his mother, but did not take that weapon to the school.[67] The weapons were legally owned by Lanza's mother, who was a gun enthusiast.[68][69] Police said Lanza used the Bushmaster rifle against most of the victims. According to the state's chief medical examiner, H. Wayne Carver, many of the victims were shot multiple times with the same "long weapon"—the Bushmaster rifle.[70][71][7] Under Connecticut law,[72] the 20-year-old Lanza was old enough to carry a long gun,[73] but too young to legally own or carry handguns.[74]

I haven't seen a news report that contradicts the above. Unless I see it, I'm going to assume Rush is talking out of his Anal opening, as usual. Lanza's mother apparently owned an arsenal of weapons. None of which prevented her from being murdered by her mentally ill son. Whether he had free access to this arsenal has yet to be determined.

Note to Old Army Soldier....Rush Limbaugh is not a legitimate news source...just saying...

Neither is Wikipedia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies