Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2013, 06:04 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,326,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
You 2 seriously think that's racist? Anti white punks get thrown in prison and I am the racist....gotcha! Makes perfect sense....only to the liberal mind.
I'm confused, how can whites attacking other whites who do not like non-whites be consider "anti-white?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2013, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly1224 View Post
All so called reality shows are rubbish and should be cancelled. I've never watched the basketball wives. I imagine that there are plenty of negative stereotypes on the show, but as bad as the show probably is, at least these women are wives and not babies' mamas.

Over 70% of black children are born out of wedlock. This wouldn't be so bad, if both parents were actively engaged in the parenting, but typically the burden of child rearing falls on the single mother. Many black single mom's reside in impoverished areas, and their children are raised in areas that are crime ridden, w/ poor schools etc. Therefore, propagating the "baby mama/baby daddy" lifestyle is disastrous, because it ensures continued poverty and destitution.
Actually I don't believe any of them are married to anyone in the NBA, most of them are Basketball baby mamas or ex-girlfriends. Besides that I agree with you

Old 01-19-2013, 06:18 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,837,946 times
like others have said, blacks are judged too many times by why what whites see on tv, while honey boo boo wont be thrown on any inidividual white.

Old 01-19-2013, 06:21 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,204,503 times
http://thegrio.com/2013/01/14/1st-black-female-computer-science-phd-student-at-univ-of-michigan-reveals-lack-of-rolemodels/ Why can she not get a TV show.

Old 01-19-2013, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
BET is looking into picking it up.
You mean Black Evil Television
BoonDocks Season 2 Episode 15 "The Uncle Ruckus Reality Show"

Old 01-19-2013, 06:33 PM

2,072 posts, read 1,757,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I'm confused, how can whites attacking other whites who do not like non-whites be consider "anti-white?"
They attacked them for expressing pro white views in private. That group was only there to discuss business opportunities.

Old 01-19-2013, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
They attacked them for expressing pro white views in private. That group was only there to discuss business opportunities.
You do know the difference between white pride and non-white hate don't you? They were a group of people discussing the latter. I do agree what they did was wrong and they are getting punished for it, but as a blackman I'm still rooting for them nevertheless

As far as their "Business Opportunities" could they be spreading their hate around, which is something that white supremist groups tend to do.

Old 01-19-2013, 06:39 PM

2,072 posts, read 1,757,106 times
Course you see the pro white activists as haters,you are black wouldn't expect you to see it any differently,that doesn't change the point these "anti racist" morons hated the white activists because they were white.I don't see them attacking the black panthers,or nation of islam or La Raza....

Old 01-19-2013, 06:58 PM

2,366 posts, read 2,641,414 times
I think all reality TV shows need to be shut down. They are not entertaining at all, horribly scripted and poorly put together. I rather enjoy my own life than seeing what someone is doing with theirs. These networks are wasting their resources by shooting stupid people do stupid things.

Old 01-19-2013, 07:04 PM

73,032 posts, read 62,646,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyxius View Post
I think all reality TV shows need to be shut down. They are not entertaining at all, horribly scripted and poorly put together. I rather enjoy my own life than seeing what someone is doing with theirs. These networks are wasting their resources by shooting stupid people do stupid things.
Those shows are not only wasting resources, it basically encourages degeneracy. It is like in order to be famous, you have to be some kind of degenerate, or behave like one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies