Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2013, 12:23 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,222,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanatos331 View Post
This is getting into redundant war tactics discussion.

You have no proof the US government would be capable of doing that, otherwise the US government would have done that with the Taliban. And the Vietnamese.

This is starting to get silly.
So you think the US government would never resort to biological or chemical weapons, yet you call others statists?

LOL

Your beloved government is not as innocent as you think they are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2013, 12:29 AM

92 posts, read 56,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
So you think the US government would never resort to biological or chemical weapons, yet you call others statists?

LOL

Your beloved government is not as innocent as you think they are.
I never said the US government wouldn't do that, stop putting words in my mouth.

I said that there's no proof that the US government would use dissention or whatever to break up the ranks. And even if they did there's no proof that it would even work to begin with.

And don't say it's my government. I didn't vote these freedom hating fascist into office. You're the neo-statist here for defending the government and its desire to disarm people/take away freedoms/rights.

Old 05-30-2013, 12:33 AM

Quote:
I never said the US government wouldn't do that, stop putting words in my mouth.

I said that there's no proof that the US government would use dissention or whatever to break up the ranks. And even if they did there's no proof that it would even work to begin with.

And don't say it's my government. I didn't vote these freedom hating fascist into office. You're the neo-statist here for defending the government and its desire to disarm people/take away freedoms/rights.
So if Romney would have won, your revolution would have been called off?

You are not very dedicated to your cause. If this is what the revolutionaries are made of, the government will have an easier time than I thought.

Old 05-30-2013, 12:35 AM

Quote:
So if Romney would have won, your revolution would have been called off
Depends if he would try to take away my right to bear arms. If he would, then yes absolutely.

Quote:
You are not very dedicated to your cause.
This is a very random comment. Do you want to clarify what prompted you to assume I'm not dedicated?

Quote:
If this is what the revolutionaries are made of, the government will have an easier time than I thought.
Seems to me you're only capable of unintelligent rhetoric. If you're incapable of having an adult discussion on government then please move along because I'm getting bored with you.

Old 05-30-2013, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Depends if he would try to take away my right to bear arms. If he would, then yes absolutely.

This is a very random comment. Do you want to clarify what prompted you to assume I'm not dedicated?
You'd lose.

I'm not saying you can't overturn the US government, just saying that you can't do with guns

You guys are out gunned and outwitted.

Old 05-30-2013, 12:39 AM

Quote:
You'd lose.
Prove it.

Quote:
I'm not saying you can't overturn the US government, just saying that you can't do it by force.

You guys are out gunned and outwitted.
Assumptious opinions. Provide undeniable proof that millions of armed citizens cannot defeat the US government then you'll have a valid argument.

Next.

Old 05-30-2013, 12:40 AM

5,730 posts, read 10,148,621 times
Quote:
Your guns are don't stand a chance against the government, sorry.
Tell the Afganies....

Old 05-30-2013, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Prove it.

Assumptious opinions. Provide undeniable proof that millions of armed citizens cannot defeat the US government then you'll have a valid argument.

Next.
Your AR-15 is no match for biological or chemical warfare. Those stupid masks you guys buy at army surplus stores won't help you for very long either.

Old 05-30-2013, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Your AR-15 is no match for biological or chemical warfare. Those stupid masks you guys buy at army surplus stores won't help you for very long either.
I said proof, not opinions.

Try again.

Old 05-30-2013, 02:27 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,236,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
Hey Tom,

I think George Washington would have disagreed...

”A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who would attempt to abuse them, which would include their own Government.” — George Washington on the 2nd Amendment

Tom Brokaw Mocks ‘Far-Reaching’ Idea That People Need Guns To Defend Against Government Tyranny | Mediaite
George Washington is dead and his opinion has become increasingly irrelevant as time passed on.

Thanks, but no thanks Mr.XXX.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies