Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 10:26 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,290,033 times

Advertisements

Why would this be? It seems that he has prepared a litmus test for top military commanders and they will be forced out of service if they answer the questions just a little bit wrong.

Is he preparing to use force on us for something? Surely he is probably using the same test for Congress men and women right now in order to get them to vote for Feinsein's gun grab. I think I just said that I think he may be telling those people much the same kind of thing some of them admitted they were told back in the days of what little debate concerning bailouts.

I think I can show you that back in 2009 there were advertisements among National Guard people about some new jobs that were to be guarding civilians for unstated reasons. Ah yes, I think I have gone too far enough times to find my name on his list and in a place where those NG people may be guarding me till the day that my lack of medications kills me just as it would others who haven't stood up for him.

I am going to offer up a link to an interview with a man named Jim Garrow who has won a real Nobel Prize for saving little girls in China from sure death brought on by the one child law there. The man has many acquaintances who may know more than we do. Anyway, watch the video to see what he thinks is coming. I don't think many of us have known what he tells up to now, but we better wake up before it is too late.

Obama to Top Brass: Will you fire on American Citizens?

Here are some more links that everyone should read, just to learn something.

http://www.examiner.com/article/shoc...wants-military leaders-who-will-fire-on-u-s-citizens

http://theintellhub.com/2013/01/22/j...n-U-S-citizens

Is martial law imminent? - Norfolk Crime | Examiner.com

Last edited by roysoldboy; 01-24-2013 at 11:55 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2013, 10:30 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,088,210 times
You guys believe the most idiotic stuff.

Old 01-24-2013, 10:42 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,021,470 times
Historian Dude, you were a military leader by your own admission - trained at a very prestigious military academy.

Would you fire on U.S. citizens?

Old 01-24-2013, 10:45 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,290,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
You guys believe the most idiotic stuff.
You watched a 21 minute video and read those links in less than 4 minutes. Nice try at deflection but you should have waited a few more minutes so as not to be so obvious.

Old 01-24-2013, 10:47 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,109,537 times
This ****ing nonsense again?

Why do you give any credence to some random person saying this on his Facebook page? And as to said random person, does anybody else find it odd that his Facebook page indicates he graduated from 4 different high schools over a 6 year period?

Old 01-24-2013, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Historian Dude, you were a military leader by your own admission - trained at a very prestigious military academy.

Like all yes or no questions, the answer is, "It depends."

Old 01-24-2013, 10:51 PM

2,635 posts, read 3,513,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Absolutely
Quote:
Originally Posted by The U.S. Attorney General
The decision to kill a U.S. citizen living abroad who poses a terrorist threat "is among the gravest that government leaders can face," but justified lethal action as legal and sometimes necessary in the war on terror.
U.S. Can Kill American Citizens Without Trial: Eric Holder

Old 01-24-2013, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
You watched a 21 minute video and read those links in less than 4 minutes.
This is not the first thread on this. Just because you're slow on the uptake, that doesn't mean everyone else is.

As I said... you believe the most idiotic stuff.

Old 01-24-2013, 10:55 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,499,419 times
The basic oath of all military is to defend the constitution from enemies both domestic and foreign. So to ask a military person whether or not they would fire on an american is merely reenforcing the oath. But as historydude says, I think most in the military would give some pause.

Old 01-24-2013, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
The basic oath of all military is to defend the constitution from enemies both domestic and foreign. So to ask a military person whether or not they would fire on an american is merely reenforcing the oath. But as historydude says, I think most in the military would give some pause.
Bingo.

But more to the point... there is no litmus test. I still have more than a dozen classmates on active duty as general officers. The story of a litmus test is a bald faced lie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies