Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2013, 03:32 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhugo View Post
Well Mac, you've touched upon the nerve that scares the insurgency to the left. You see they know that we to the right are the ones who support the good olde Second Amendment and are the same ones over the years who have armed ourselves accordingly, just in case of trouble. Matter of fact I just ordered myself a new crossbow and it's it'll be here next week. Since I'm an aged old fart now it's only an 80lb. pull, but What the Hell., it'll still go in the front and stick out the back for fun and picture-taking!
Geeze man a cross bow? At least make it a flintlock... LOL

yeah I am older to 61 if it matters any..... I have flintlocks to Ak-47 clones, neutered of course. But my main battle weapon is a bow drill, since in 120 seconds i can start a fire with it every time.

I have no idea what these grabbers think as to whom will enforce any of this... maybe a punk 18 year old with his first M-4?

I guess the rest of the gun grabbers are going to show up with boiled spaghetti. I do hope they wear gloves as it could be hot.

Just how they figure boiled spaghetti is going to scare me into turning over my guns I can't get figured.

I will yell out one time to leave this place and never come back and after that i will start cracking heads....

They will leave....... warm or cold matters not to me.

Just because they want to give up their rights as a collective, doesn't mean they can steal mine.

This is the VERY Reason the 2nd exists......

What i suppose is, is they traded their Rights for a EBC card.....

Most of these wanna be grabbers have blisters from playing rosey palm games all day long, when they are out shopping for cheap red commie chinese sneakers.

I wouldn't worry abut it much... They will be satisfied with more paper tiger law..

Nice ta' meet cha'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2013, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Don't you think that a president who considers American citizens to be a threat could be considered paranoid?
I kinda like my pressies to jump when they hear a bump in the night myself.. That's how those old papers were written and were ment to be... That the Feds should be in FEAR of We the PEOPLE

Old 01-26-2013, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhugo View Post
The real question is that when that first incident starts and they find themselves being FIRED BACK AT...what will they do!

Will they stand and fight against brother AND sister Americans?
Will they turn on those screaming out orders to them?
OR
Will they drop their weapons, wave the white flag AND join up with us?

You can believe that Obozo and his elite pals wonder that same thing and it's why they are furthering this agenda they do.
Now ya gone and dun it......

Who?????? Who is coming? Obama isn't getting anyone to come other than maybe a few fat old BATFE agents..

There is no one else that could come.... if one or two come here to me i am keeping their M Benze car.

The last IRS agent that came here had a nice black one and i almost kept that

Old 01-26-2013, 03:41 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,107,555 times
Quote:
I don't know how it relates in particular - that depends on the motives behind the burglary.

I do find it interesting however, and saw no reason to start a thread, so I put it here.

We are discussing paranoia after all.
What? For some reason you were reading an article from 2007 about Romney's office being robbed, and you found it "interesting," so you just decided to post the link in a random thread on here even though there was no relation?

That's very odd. But as long as that's what we're doing, here's something I was just reading I find interesting:

Jhoulys Chacin, Rockies agree to 2-year deal, pending physical - The Denver Post

Old 01-26-2013, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refresh1 View Post
I would fire on them.

Quote:
Who?

Yeah WHO? For months the grabbers have been talking

For months i have been asking WHO?

No answer yet....

Old 01-26-2013, 03:48 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,021,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
What? For some reason you were reading an article from 2007 about Romney's office being robbed, and you found it "interesting," so you just decided to post the link in a random thread on here even though there was no relation?

That's very odd. But as long as that's what we're doing, here's something I was just reading I find interesting:

Jhoulys Chacin, Rockies agree to 2-year deal, pending physical - The Denver Post
That is appropriate.

Pitchers tend to be somewhat paranoid.

I hope that his arm hold up, and that the Rockies finish in 2nd place in the NL West, behind the Dodgers.

Old 01-26-2013, 03:50 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,021,470 times
Quote:
The office wasn't robbed, it was burglarized.

Old 01-26-2013, 03:57 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,107,555 times
Quote:
The office wasn't robbed, it was burglarized.
Whatever. Who ****ing cares? Why did you even bring it up?

Old 01-26-2013, 04:46 PM

918 posts, read 817,358 times
[quote=Mac_Muz;27955792]
Quote:
Geeze man a cross bow? At least make it a flintlock... LOL
Actually its' a pistol-grip smaller crossbow version, but up-close-and-personal deadly. The better-half doesn't like the noise and kick of the old Mossy 12ga., so this is a "center-mass" replacement for her.

Quote:
yeah I am older to 61 if it matters any..... I have flintlocks to Ak-47 clones, neutered of course. But my main battle weapon is a bow drill, since in 120 seconds i can start a fire with it every time.
Jeesssssssh! I've got an idea how you can create a real collectible and make some do-re-mi on Amazon.
Convert one of your flintlocks to accept a bow-drill for firing. How's that for a rare one! LMAO as I just scribbled something to see what it might look like. It looks like some kind of medieval torture device.

Quote:
Nice ta' meet cha'
Ditto over thisaway.

Old 01-26-2013, 04:47 PM

918 posts, read 817,358 times
Quote:
Why did you even bring it up?
Maybe just to irritate you!

So how 'bout it mister hammertime, when are you going to factually debunk my OP?

I actually picked up where my friend sanrene left off with her post and noone honestly answered hers. I wonder why that is so! This comment she posted 3 years ago opened the door to Obozo's agenda:
Quote:
Director of National Intelligence Dennis C. Blair said in each case a decision to use lethal force against a U.S. citizen must get special permission.

"We take direct actions against terrorists in the intelligence community," he said. "If we think that direct action will involve killing an American, we get specific permission to do that."
LIke she said back then...I'm just curious too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies