Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2013, 06:52 PM

83 posts, read 47,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Ours what are bigger? I kin tell ya got sumpin' to say, so's just out, and says it ok?

Or do i know you?
I got plenty but its best to keep mum. What do you mean by know me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2013, 07:06 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,107,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
There is your opportunity. Explain why you believe their is "nothing of substance".

Surely you can do that, if your assertion is true.

(P.S - Hopefully you have read up and now know the difference between burglary and robbery).
The video is plain garbage. It's just a liar lying.

There are several claims in the video. The big one - the one this thread is based off - is about Obama having a military litmus test of officers needing to be okay with killing US citizens. According to "Dr." Jim Garrow, a US military officer was given this test and failed. He apparently then resigned because of his unwillingness to fall in line with Obama's you better be willing to kill Americans test. He felt so strongly about the unconstitutional and frightening implications of this, that he decided the world needed to know. So instead of telling it himself, he called some unnamed "legend" of the US military. This legendary former military senior official also thought it was outrageous and that the world need to know. So instead of telling it himself, he called "Dr." Jim Garrow to sound the alert.

Um, yeah, like I believe that. There is no substance to that claim. Especially considering "Dr." Jim Garrow lies about his education (he's no Dr or PhD), lies about being a Nobel peace price nominee, and the reviews of his book about his humanitarian work in China saving 50,000 girls from slaughter call it an unbelievable, absolute work of fiction. The guy is a self-aggrandizing, sociopathic liar.

And then the video goes on. They spend some time talking about Obama's narrative and his upcoming despotic takeover of the country. The give as a basis for this discussion a "West Point...paper identifying so called anti-federalists as domestic terrorist threats." The whole premise of this discussion is a flat out lie - that paper did no such thing - and the whole line of discussion can accordingly be disregarded as garbage.

Then they talk about Obama being a China loving communist who is giving American assets (Kansas farmland, our minerals and oil, etc) to China to cover the trillions and trillions of dollars we owe China since we can't ever hope to pay it back. This is naturally part of Obamas plan to become the communist dictator of the US. Of course he has nothing of substance to substantiate this claims, and of course it's based on a lie. We don't owe China trillions and trillions of dollars.

The whole video is the delusional beliefs of a lying fraud and the beliefs of his made up, unnamed sources in high places.

(PS - Hopefully you have now read DOMA and realize how your understanding of it was absolutely dead wrong)

Old 01-26-2013, 07:11 PM

918 posts, read 817,358 times
Default It doesn't work the other way around

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Don't you think that American citizens who consider a president to be a threat could be considered paranoid?
You see our elected officials in this constitutional republic functioning, as it is, as a representative democracy depends on all it's elected officials to act in the best interests of We the People. The standard for doing that is the adherence to OUR Constitution and Bill of Rights. It was set-up so that, when properly respected and with the inherent Checks and Balances and Separaration of Powers provisos adhered to, We the People would continues to have a society where government did not RULE OVER THE PEOPLE. When a President establishes a pattern of behavior indicative of his disrespect for OUR Constitution, then his abuses of power habits genuinely cause the citizenry to have grave concerns for their futures, individually and collectively.

So YES indeed..., a genuine sense of paranoia comes into existence and you see it now with this President and this citizenry. It's why the two major parties are do diametrically opposed.

Feel free to disagree, but you'd best make a good case as I'm ready to well-document my position.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:03 PM

918 posts, read 817,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Again, why should I believe anything "Dr." Jim Garrow has to say? He's a self-aggrandizing frâudster.
You don't have to believe anything I post about anybody, but when you cross the line and defame someone, it becomes YOUR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY to make a factual case for, in this case, Dr. Garrow actually perpetrating a fraud. Now, to be fair (a trait you guys thrive on) I do realize that all you lefties belief in transferring all your personal responsibilities to an all-powerful national government you support, because they'll handle the assumption of those very responsibilities FOR YOU in trade for your everlasting soul AND vote. Unfortunately they are not registered users on this site so you're sort of ON YOUR OWN! Can you even make an attempt to clear that hurdle of responsibility or not?

How come he was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize? You haven't showed me ONE PROOF to justify your charge of him being a fraud. It's not up to me to make YOUR CASE for you, so get with the program sport.

Last edited by CaseyB; 01-27-2013 at 03:35 AM.. Reason: rude

Old 01-26-2013, 08:09 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,085,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhugo View Post
How come he was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize?
He wasn't.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:22 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,570,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
This is the third or fourth thread on this pathetic lie.

Seriously?
funny, that when he said anti-Federalists at West Point, you're the first one I thought of and here you are, 1st response to the op, what a coincidence!

Old 01-26-2013, 08:25 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,088,653 times
Obama to Top Brass: Will you fire on American Citizens?
Only if they"re in the white house and congress

Old 01-26-2013, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Well HistorianDude, I did you the respect of reading each comment in those two OPs and guess what?
"Surprise...surprise...". They're simply fully of predictable bad-mouthing of right-minded folks by you lefties. Why did you waste my time?OH! That's right. You had no legitimate comeback response. Sorry. Did you really think I wouldn't read them all? Hmmm!

Matter of fact that "bad-mouthing of right-minded folks" describes most of the responses you jokers make to we folks on C-D. It's grown worse since I returned for a visit. There is one comment, in the sparcity of comments posted that questions Mr. Franchi's character and makes no REAL case for VALIDATING it, only innuendo. There is NO EVIDENCE posted by anyone in those threads that invalidates my opinions as stated and the facts I presented. He is also an accomplished conniver of the first order and I'll give him that. In his march to his one-party rule goal he's very effectively compromised Crybaby Boehner and used him to drive a wedge right down the middle of the former Republican Party. As least you can get some comfort from that, huh!

Maybe now you should take a break and join Harrier in the sandbox until you can do some research and prove me wrong. You must know that I held back many of the same kinds of Obozo end-runs around Congress as addtl examples of his unbridled arrogance and...after all, isn't that what this OP is really about!
I missed the other threads, but this video has me worried, it's becoming real and not just speculation. It's more obvious everyday that we have our first dictator in America.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:50 PM

Quote:
The real question is that when that first incident starts and they find themselves being FIRED BACK AT...what will they do!

Will they stand and fight against brother AND sister Americans?
Will they turn on those screaming out orders to them?
OR
Will they drop their weapons, wave the white flag AND join up with us?

You can believe that Obozo and his elite pals wonder that same thing and it's why they are furthering this agenda they do.
Aren't we supposed to be training foreign troops here, to fill those gaps, should they occur?

Old 01-26-2013, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Maybe you can hazard a guess. How does Romney's office being robbed in 2007 relate to your thread?

And again, as to your video, why should I believe one word "Dr." Jim Garrow has to say?
Has he ever lied to you? Unlike this bozo pretending to be the U.S. President.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies