Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 10:53 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,300,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
Here's the dog beating story

Alabama hostage standoff enters third day - latimes.com

I wonder how many guns are floating around in this time and how many are TeaPartiers
Nah thank god this crazy violent man had access to guns thats freedom according to gun nuts. 2nd amendment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2013, 10:55 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,245,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
So let me get this straight . You are pulling someones chain by posting a story that you knew is false.
So you are deliberately trying to pull someones chain by posting false stories.

Yep typical left wing move
When a lefty does it, it's wrong, but when a righty does it, it's right. Yup, that's what I thought.
No hypocrisy here folks, move along, nothing more to see here, the train wreck is cleaned up now.

Old 02-04-2013, 10:56 AM

9,659 posts, read 10,231,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Well, according to some, Bush kept the traditional republican values of being a war monger, but because of his constant spending, others considered him not to be a conservative at all.
Before the advent of communism conservatives used to be non interventionists.

I would argue that many political problems we have today is due to Republicans and conservatives turning liberal in that one aspect. Ike was right

Old 02-04-2013, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
i don't buy it. no rolleyes smilie, no wink, no nothing.

you got taken in by the same hoax that sent upton and various other liberals scuttling for the door a couple months ago.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...s-have-iq.html
Sorry ugga, I'm not that gullible.

Old 02-04-2013, 10:58 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Sorry ugga, I'm not that gullible.
not buying that one either.

Old 02-04-2013, 11:00 AM

9,659 posts, read 10,231,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
Don't know, don't care. His neighbor said he beat her dog to death. His neighbors said he'd threaten to shoot people for being on his property. His neighbors said this man would patrol his property at night with loaded guns and a flash light. He shot at his neighbors truck because he backed into his fence I think. The dude was exhibiting insane behavior. He was violent. He was paranoid, and yet he had access to guns because freedom and 2nd amendment.
The point is there is no record of this when he bought a gun.

Old 02-04-2013, 11:03 AM

46,311 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
Here's the dog beating story

Alabama hostage standoff enters third day - latimes.com

I wonder how many guns are floating around in this town and how many are TeaPartiers
So, the dog (120lb dog I might add) was on his property after he told the people to keep the dog off his property....don't think he did anything wrong...

Just think what a 120 dog could do to a 65 year old man...(not really sure of his age), I'll tell you what a 60 lb dog can do to a female of the same age, she had surgery...I know, because this was my mother-in-law....

This guy deserves to have what is coming to him, dead....what ever....

The fact remains that you lefty anti gun people, try to turn this into a right or left story and it's neither, when yuo people figure that out...then maybe moving forward is an option...

Old 02-04-2013, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Before the advent of communism conservatives used to be non interventionists.

I would argue that many political problems we have today is due to Republicans and conservatives turning liberal in that one aspect. Ike was right
You're talking about something totally different here. Todays republicans and democrats are not the same animals of the 1950's, 60's, 70' or even 80's, these are a whole new different breed of politicians.

About the only stalwart politicians you might find now are probably in small numbers in the house and senate, people that have been there for 30 to 40 years.

List of members of the United States Congress by longevity of service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
not buying that one either.
How about I don't care what you buy or don't buy.

I need not prove anything anyway. After all, most threads in the forum aren't the real truth anyway. They're fishing expeditions, to see who will bite.

Old 02-04-2013, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Because the NRA's solution to school safety was crazier than Wayne La Pierre.

NRA logic: More Guns = More Safety.

That's not logic, that is insanity.
Then why has obama decided to fund exactally what LA Pierre recommended?

Old 02-04-2013, 11:07 AM

Quote:
When a lefty does it, it's wrong, but when a righty does it, it's right. Yup, that's what I thought.
No hypocrisy here folks, move along, nothing more to see here, the train wreck is cleaned up now.
All you have to do is prove it, in this thread....until then....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies